PDA

View Full Version : Depth of Hearts' derby shame

Keith_M
29-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Hearts are apparently so embarrassed by the derby defeat on Tuesday that they've refused to put the score on their official website.

This is a genuine, unedited screenshot of their fixtures/results list.

(click image to view)

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/fixtures

-Jonesy-
29-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Hearts are apparently so embarrassed by the derby defeat on Tuesday that they've refused to put the score on their official website.

This is a genuine, unedited screenshot of their fixtures/results

(click image to view)

Also showing they beat the Hun 3-1?

Deluded

Keith_M
29-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Also showing they beat the Hun 3-1?

Deluded

So it does, I didn't even notice that.

:greengrin

Col2
29-10-2017, 11:35 AM
The Rangers refused to show our 3-2 cup win on that famous day for weeks and months afterwards. Might have a wee look to see if they got round to to.

They also had zero interviews with any of the management or the players after the game. They just closed down for the summer and let Jim Traynor send out rant after rant.

Bostonhibby
29-10-2017, 11:36 AM
The Donald Trumps of Scottish Football. Fake news.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
29-10-2017, 01:11 PM

(click image to view)

LondonHearts haven’t brought themselves to record our SC victory - they statted themselves out and then their world stopped apparently - so nothing new here...

Clerie Green
29-10-2017, 01:13 PM
WE know though , don’t we ? GGTTH :na na:

Sir David Gray
29-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Jambos know that it's trueeeeee...

Phil MaGlass
29-10-2017, 01:57 PM
Fake news, move along please theres nothing to see here

MyJo
29-10-2017, 02:02 PM

(click image to view)

If there hasn't been a statement from Dr Budge about it then maybe it didnt really happen.

plhibs
29-10-2017, 03:29 PM
The Rangers refused to show our 3-2 cup win on that famous day for weeks and months afterwards. Might have a wee look to see if they got round to to.

They also had zero interviews with any of the management or the players after the game. They just closed down for the summer and let Jim Traynor send out rant after rant.

I've never heard that before so had to check, you're spot on, I guess that game never took place we all must have dreamt it.

Joe6-2
29-10-2017, 03:33 PM

Still angers me there was no congratulations from them, even if the sensed an injustice, (ha ha) it is manners and protocol to congratulate the victors. Fanny warburton vanished for weeks, especially when he seemed to be a daily guest on SSN beforehand

Jack
29-10-2017, 03:35 PM

I didn't realise anyone could hate us so much!

I don't care!!

Hibernia&Alba
29-10-2017, 03:35 PM
It's a bit of surprise they didn't put 5-1 as the result.

Sir David Gray
29-10-2017, 03:43 PM

As well as not showing the result in their list of results from that season, if you go onto the match report (where they do talk about the game) at the bottom where they give the team line ups, the attendance etc, they give the time of both of their goals and the scorer's names but they only mention Stokes' first goal for us.

Their match reporter must have gone back to Ibrox after Halliday's goal to start the celebrations and welcome the victorious squad back from Hampden. :faf:

Jack Hackett
29-10-2017, 03:44 PM

I've never heard that before so had to check, you're spot on, I guess that game never took place we all must have dreamt it.

As much as it pained me, I had a look as well... Never happened, just like their demise. We really really hurt them. The blow to their ego, their finances and any credibility they had managed to cling to, still haunts them.

This makes me happy :aok:

Onion
29-10-2017, 04:08 PM
So typical of Yam behaviour - classless, clueless and still in denial.

Long may that continue as only once you accept your situation, can you start to address the issues that got you there in the first place. They are a poor side whose mis-placed arrogance will continue to work in Hibs favour, especially with the likes of Levain in charge. :thumbsup:

Deansy
29-10-2017, 05:08 PM

The Yams ( :clown: ) get upset when they get called 'The Diet Huns' or 'Hun-Lite' etc, etc but then go out of their way to imitate the Hun at every single opportunity - The Hun went bust, they went bust, - the Hun bumps hundreds of creditors - they bump hundreds of creditors. Both clubs bumped charities - the Hun when they took the proceeds of a so-called 'Charity-match v AC Milan and the Yams, who were more direct and just 'vaniished' their charity-money ! Yesterday's game was another example of the Yams belief in 'Hun-Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery' - usually at games, opposing fans sing songs AT each other - yesterday was like a choir with BOTH sets of knuckle-draggers belting out 'The Billy Boys' with pride !!

Monkey see- monkey do :monkey:

brog
29-10-2017, 05:35 PM
As of yesterday there was also no report of the game on their website. If no one sees a tree fall etc etc! It's like Pravda!

Fergos
29-10-2017, 05:39 PM
LondonHearts haven’t brought themselves to record our SC victory - they statted themselves out and then their world stopped apparently - so nothing new here...

Me and an old pal of mine got caught on the train up from London with these tarts before the 2012 final. Sort of blokes who were OK to your face.....etc.

They were also sipping from champagne flutes.....aye ok boys.

GGTTH

NAE NOOKIE
29-10-2017, 06:24 PM
I can see the match report now:

The famous Heart of Midlothian fell to an incredibly undeserved non victory to ********* as our constant waves of attack were blocked by the **** defence. It became clear we would struggle to achieve anything other than a non victory as the referee allowed **** to get away with murder at every turn as our efforts to claw back their incredibly lucky goal ( all three officials missing an offside and several blatant fouls in the build up to it ) were thwarted.

The verm .... sorry **** resorted to dirty and spoiling tactics all evening, with the brilliant Lafferty lucky to avoid a serious arm injury as **** hatchet man Elf Ambrosia smashed into it with his face, how the referee missed this assault is a mystery, but was indicative of the blatant favouritism to the Vermi ... sorry, home team all evening. With our free flowing football being broken up time and again by blatant time wasting we were up against it, a blatant example being **** midfield clogger Johnny McGinty throwing himself onto the track as one of our young stars won the ball in a perfectly timed challenge.

No match report would be complete without mention of the 5,000 Hearts fans who outsang the Hobo ... sorry **** fans from start to finish, only heading to the vomitoriums after staying to show their appreciation for the teams magnificent effort as the home fans streamed from the ground.

jacomo
29-10-2017, 06:56 PM
I can see the match report now:

The famous Heart of Midlothian fell to an incredibly undeserved non victory to ********* as our constant waves of attack were blocked by the **** defence. It became clear we would struggle to achieve anything other than a non victory as the referee allowed **** to get away with murder at every turn as our efforts to claw back their incredibly lucky goal ( all three officials missing an offside and several blatant fouls in the build up to it ) were thwarted.

The verm .... sorry **** resorted to dirty and spoiling tactics all evening, with the brilliant Lafferty lucky to avoid a serious arm injury as **** hatchet man Elf Ambrosia smashed into it with his face, how the referee missed this assault is a mystery, but was indicative of the blatant favouritism to the Vermi ... sorry, home team all evening. With our free flowing football being broken up time and again by blatant time wasting we were up against it, a blatant example being **** midfield clogger Johnny McGinty throwing himself onto the track as one of our young stars won the ball in a perfectly timed challenge.

No match report would be complete without mention of the 5,000 Hearts fans who outsang the Hobo ... sorry **** fans from start to finish, only heading to the vomitoriums after staying to show their appreciation for the teams magnificent effort as the home fans streamed from the ground.

"Even the flukey win was of little consolation to the Leith s***, who are still on suicide watch following the Famous best Derby of all time. 5-1 and that.

*Buy your 'Foundation Plaza' maroon prayer mat here - only £51 (meant to read like 5-1, eh?)"

Captain Trips
29-10-2017, 08:05 PM
"In a dramatic second half at Easter Road Hibernian couldnt beat The Famous in their own stadium"

huggie1875
30-10-2017, 12:14 AM
our own site still has them 2pts ahead of us in the league:confused: