28-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Any hibs pubs before the game?The Jack Daniels bar isn't bad

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thegreenside
28-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Cheers mate

TheGreenMan
28-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Any on route from Motherwell train station to the ground for Hibs? Don't want to wander into some dive full of steelmen! 😁

stonewaller1875
28-10-2017, 11:11 AM
You'll be fine plenty Hibees going through by train

Sir David Gray
28-10-2017, 05:38 PM
The Jack Daniels bar isn't bad

Went in there today for the first time and it's a really good set up for watching the football, several TV's and projectors.

The furnishings need a bit of a refurbishment but other than that it was a nice wee place with both sets of fans getting on with each other.

stonewaller1875
28-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Went in there today for the first time and it's a really good set up for watching the football, several TV's and projectors.

The furnishings need a bit of a refurbishment but other than that it was a nice wee place with both sets of fans getting on with each other.[emoji106]

Thegreenside
28-10-2017, 05:53 PM

The furnishings need a bit of a refurbishment but other than that it was a nice wee place with both sets of fans getting on with each other.

Aye same was good for a drink, good mix of fans. Even though the police hanging about outside told us to go else where

Sir David Gray
28-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Aye same was good for a drink, good mix of fans. Even though the police hanging about outside told us to go else where

Because they thought there would be trouble?

Thegreenside
28-10-2017, 06:06 PM
Because they thought there would be trouble?

Don’t actually know, said that pub wouldn’t be for us after they seen the scarf but we had already been in and was just leaving to get a cash machine

Sir David Gray
28-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Don’t actually know, said that pub wouldn’t be for us after they seen the scarf but we had already been in and was just leaving to get a cash machine

Very strange, did they actually prevent you from going back in or did they just advise you to go elsewhere?

I was in there from about 12:15 today until about 2:30 and there wasn't even a hint of trouble. It wasn't overly busy but the fans who were in were mixing without any problem. Two Police officers actually came in and spoke to the bar staff, presumably to check that everything was OK and then left.

Carheenlea
28-10-2017, 06:52 PM
We went to the Davie Cooper Lounge. Like a smaller version of BTG, plenty screens showing the football, a sign outside stating visiting fans welcome and food available if so wished. Handy to know for next time.

Thegreenside
28-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Very strange, did they actually prevent you from going back in or did they just advise you to go elsewhere?

I was in there from about 12:15 today until about 2:30 and there wasn't even a hint of trouble. It wasn't overly busy but the fans who were in were mixing without any problem. Two Police officers actually came in and spoke to the bar staff, presumably to check that everything was OK and then left.

We where allowed back in but soon as I said there was hibs fans in there already the went straight in for a wee nosey, found it strange tbh

Jones28
28-10-2017, 08:53 PM
We went to the Davie Cooper Lounge. Like a smaller version of BTG, plenty screens showing the football, a sign outside stating visiting fans welcome and food available if so wished. Handy to know for next time.

I was in there too, great set up for away fans.

SideBurns
28-10-2017, 11:06 PM
We were in the Railway Tavern before and after the gemme. Great pub grub, lovely pint of Guinness, and played 'Sunshine on Leith' post-match - very friendly locals! Barry!

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2017, 11:20 PM
We went to Club 100 behind the stadium. Was pretty crowded but still managed to get a drink and a seat and watch the end of the Hertz game.