PDA

View Full Version : Marathonbet

Nevi_SOL
27-10-2017, 03:33 PM
What a great sponsor fantastic communications with their fans.

I Recently won a competition on Twitter for a signed Hibs shirt and they have been top notch in their emails. I just wanted to put this on here because I genuinely believe they are one of the top sponsors around in connecting with fans. Hence the recent award

👍🏼

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2017, 03:36 PM
No doubt about it Marathonbet seem totally on the ball as a sponsor, very hands on. :aok:

Sergey
27-10-2017, 03:41 PM
They played an absolute blinder with the London Hibs Burns Night, even going as far as presenting everyone in attendance with a whisky glass engraved with both the London Hibs and Marathon Logo.

A real pleasure to work with (but they have restricted me with my online betting account).

Off the bar
27-10-2017, 03:58 PM
They played an absolute blinder with the London Hibs Burns Night, even going as far as presenting everyone in attendance with a whisky glass engraved with both the London Hibs and Marathon Logo.

A real pleasure to work with (but they have restricted me with my online betting account).

Did they ever get back to you about the photos with the cup from that night G?

Sergey
27-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Did they ever get back to you about the photos with the cup from that night G?

I kind of gave up chasing as no one knew where they were. One individual (now left) did send me a WeTransfer file but it had expired months previously.

I ended up going round in circles and called it a day.

Feel free to pick up the baton if you want but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting them.

Brummie_Hibs
27-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Bugger!! Ido you have any emails of anybody else at MB?

Thecat23
27-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Absolutely superb team who work with Marathon Bet. When a few of us from here done the promo video start of the season they were great and gave us the tops to keep.

Same with the Edin mills night, they got us tickets for that as well. Best sponsor we’ve had imo.

Sergey
27-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Bugger!! Ido you have any emails of anybody else at MB?

I'll give it one last bash on Monday.

I've an inkling that Brett McGoldrick at Hibs had the file and he's no longer with the club. The file is probably sat on a computer somewhere - it's just locating it and it's out with my control.

Off the bar
27-10-2017, 05:34 PM
I kind of gave up chasing as no one knew where they were. One individual (now left) did send me a WeTransfer file but it had expired months previously.

I ended up going round in circles and called it a day.

Feel free to pick up the baton if you want but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting them.

Just curious really, my old man got a couple of snaps on his iPhone which have sufficed. If anyone has pictures of the night after about 11 and can fill in how dad and I got home that would be more useful!

kaimendhibs
27-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Absolutely superb team who work with Marathon Bet. When a few of us from here done the promo video start of the season they were great and gave us the tops to keep.

Same with the Edin mills night, they got us tickets for that as well. Best sponsor we’ve had imo.

Agree completely

andybev1
27-10-2017, 06:33 PM

I went to them after they took over as hibs sponsors - was it because you have to verify your account? If so I have since found that it is the same with all of the online bookies, some better than others but MB seems to be strict, I found it very frustrating.

Sammy7nil
27-10-2017, 06:34 PM

Are you losing too much :confused: good to see them looking after punters :wink:

Godsahibby
27-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Great company for Hibs to be working with they do a lot for us. It’s just a shame their odds are pretty poor or I would use them.

WhileTheChief..
27-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Santa hats won me over.

SteveHFC
27-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Santa hats won me over.

This.

Expecting Santa costumes this season.