View Full Version : 1,168 days

Keith_M
25-10-2017, 12:11 PM
...since we last lost a game to Hearts.

What's the word they like again? Oh yeah...Pleasing

:wink:

Hibernia&Alba
25-10-2017, 12:37 PM
And have won the SC during that time. It's painful for them.

RoYO!
25-10-2017, 12:41 PM
One of my favourite memories from last night were the hertz fans that hung around for ages after the game. Special mention must go to the guy at the top of the south towards the east. Very entertaining.

Nicho87
25-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Oooooooooh weeeeeeeey
Oooooooooh weeeeeeey

CMurdoch
25-10-2017, 01:02 PM
One of my favourite memories from last night were the hertz fans that hung around for ages after the game. Special mention must go to the guy at the top of the south towards the east. Very entertaining.

That guy was brilliant.
I can't be bothered with the hateful and childish stuff.
The Hearts guy enjoyed the banter and us lot in the East enjoyed it :top marks.

Famous Fiver
25-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Stood pretty defiantly among the broken seats.

Hope Ann can dip into the handbag and come up with the readies to make good the damage.

Roasters!!

givescotlandfreedom
25-10-2017, 07:41 PM
You'd think after 4 consecutive scuddings at ER they might be used to it but they put on entertainment every time.

GreenCastle
25-10-2017, 07:43 PM

It was hilarious.

Anyone got a video of the guy who sat in the stand then got asked to leave and had the East stand in stitches.

Northernhibee
25-10-2017, 10:24 PM
And have won the SC during that time. It's painful for them.

And we wouldn't have if they'd been able to beat us in either of two attempts.

monktonharp
25-10-2017, 11:17 PM
That guy was brilliant.
I can't be bothered with the hateful and childish stuff.
The Hearts guy enjoyed the banter and us lot in the East enjoyed it :top marks.oh the banter. if he did that to people at a railway station, he'd be huckled. was he out from Gogarburn for the evening or just gaun hame to an empty hoose?

Brooster
26-10-2017, 06:46 AM
It was hilarious.

Anyone got a video of the guy who sat in the stand then got asked to leave and had the East stand in stitches.

I was almost crying with laughter. At one point I thought he was about to moon us. He wasn't taking the result well at all.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2017, 06:52 AM
It was hilarious.

Wonder if the Same guy that delayed our CIS cup parade and eventually literally lifted out by 4 stewards?

Nothing better to do?

Diclonius
26-10-2017, 07:07 AM
I have to say, it's much more entertaining to watch their fans head home ever more resigned and depressed.

When we beat them previously they just got angry. This is more fun.

ian cruise
26-10-2017, 07:35 AM

Hope Ann can dip into the handbag and come up with the readies to make good the damage.

Roasters!!

Do Hearts pay for the damage or do we have a reciprocal deal where we pay damage in our stadium and they pay damage we cause to there's? I'd hope it was not the latter as that gives people an excuse to cause damage (the old "they're going to do it yo our stadium when they come" idea) and fans would just watch the game and support the team rather than feeling the need to act like idiots by wrecking seats and toilets, etc.

mutley
26-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Do Hearts pay for the damage or do we have a reciprocal deal where we pay damage in our stadium and they pay damage we cause to there's? I'd hope it was not the latter as that gives people an excuse to cause damage (the old "they're going to do it yo our stadium when they come" idea) and fans would just watch the game and support the team rather than feeling the need to act like idiots by wrecking seats and toilets, etc.

I’d imagine the repair bill would be paid by the club who’s fans caused the damage. If it was a “reciprocal” agreement where damage is expected so we pay for it, then surely it would only get worse as more and more damage would occur knowing that the opposition team would have to shell out the cash, and would start a “let’s cause havoc and make them spend thousands “ approach that no one wants to see.

If there was seats broken, I expect hearts to be billed the full amount of the repair costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GreenCastle
26-10-2017, 08:18 AM

Roasters!!

It did look like some seats had been broken and some were just down.

Anyone else think several broken?

I’m sure someone must have a pic ?

Northernhibee
26-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Here we go...