PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Attendance

Nutmegged
25-10-2017, 10:13 AM

The difference in this football club since we won the Scottish Cup has been incredible, in terms of Scottish Football we have some big clubs and some potentially big clubs, we've always been a potentially big club but I believe for possibly the first time in my life time that we're behaving like a big club, got a box office manager, got some very good players, we aren't forced to sell at the first sign of bids from England, we're consistently reaching Hampden, now we're back in the top flight and will make a strong challenge for Europe, the crowds have really bought into the club in their aggressive approach to take us in a new direction.

I'm loving everything about the club right now, we have a chance to realy build on this.

Lancs Harp
25-10-2017, 10:18 AM
I think last nights gate takes our average above 18,000. Still havent played the handsome twins from the West yet.

Nutmegged
25-10-2017, 10:27 AM
I think last nights gate takes our average above 18,000. Still havent played the handsome twins from the West yet.

18,160 from 5 games and weve still got Celtic and the Zombies to come to Easter Road (twice most likely) and another Hearts game