PDA

View Full Version : Big Marv went Fishing and look at the amount of fish he caught.

scott7_0(Prague)
25-10-2017, 10:01 AM
He didnt even need to put much bait on the hook.........

Gone Fishing - Kicked back :fishin::fishin::fishin::fishin::fishin: (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/172969-marvin-bartley-tweet/)

Marvin Bartley‏Verified account @dothebartman1
FollowFollow @dothebartman1

Who is this Ross they talk of, I’m guessing he was injured today?! @DMcGeouch @jmcginn7 you seen him my little puppies? #WeRunThisCity ����

hibsbollah
25-10-2017, 10:12 AM
That's brilliant :faf:

Noising up is totally justifiable after what Lafferty was saying pre match. Callaghan for all the hype just looks like a Bonnyrigg yam pumped up with creotene and 'roids but with no discernible skills. Which is why our midfield destroyed them:not worth

R'Albin
25-10-2017, 10:14 AM
The boy complaining about him getting away with bookings :faf:

jacomo
25-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Love it.

mutley
25-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Can’t get the link to work!

Edit : got it, it’s Tapatalk that the link won’t work in , fine on web browser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2017, 10:50 AM
Marvin Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for games like last night, i cant remember him having a bad game against the mutants.

I understand when we are on the front foot a lot more that he's sometimes not needed, but jeezo in the big games he's a machine in the middle of the park. :top marks

hibees 7062
25-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Lafferty should really just stop tweeting anything!! how this guy has became a cult hero on a supposed 8k a week is beyond me! gets a 2/3 year deal then brings his problems to the fore!! absolutely suckered we have been with this boy :greengrin

Jones28
25-10-2017, 10:56 AM
What's this sex pest thing they're on about? Haven't seen anything on here about it.

Top fishing 🎣

Jack Hackett
25-10-2017, 12:17 PM
What's this sex pest thing they're on about? Haven't seen anything on here about it.

Top fishing 🎣

Yams with anything to say about sex pests goes way beyond ironic

LaMotta
25-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Marvin Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for games like last night, i cant remember him having a bad game against the mutants.

I understand when we are on the front foot a lot more that he's sometimes not needed, but jeezo in the big games he's a machine in the middle of the park. :top marks

Unbelievably, some people were claiming he shouldn't start last night. Madness!

hibbymac
25-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Don't think the yams realise he was tweeting that in reply to an earlier tweet from a yam......

"Anyone else less concerned about the derby now that we know Ross Callachan will kick **** out of Bartley?"

:greengrin:flag:

Bostonhibby
25-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Don't think the yams realise he was tweeting that in reply to an earlier tweet from a yam......

"Anyone else less concerned about the derby now that we know Ross Callachan will kick **** out of Bartley?"

:greengrin:flag:Callachans been shown to be a poor man's poor man's Ian Black. Jeez I was expecting something and he couldn't even keep up with the pace.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Lago
25-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Bartley was outstanding, just outstandin, reminds in a way of Matty Jack when he reduced a Rangers team to nothing at ER in the day.

Jack
25-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Bartley was outstanding, just outstandin, reminds in a way of Matty Jack when he reduced a Rangers team to nothing at ER in the day.

Indeed. Matty Jack played the Bartley Role very well!

neil7908
25-10-2017, 02:06 PM

I can't agree with this enough. Marv is the kind of player I'd have loved to have had in the squad a few years back when we used to get bullied by the them. No way would Bartley have stood for that kind of stuff.

We know he isn't going to get goals for us but in big games he's one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

I also think his passing is getting better.

One of my favourite random moments from last night was when he picked the ball up near the half way line in the dying minutes and calmly sauntered forward, wasting a few precious seconds when everyone else was desperate for him to smash it.

Classic.

Baker9
25-10-2017, 02:45 PM

Nice one. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
25-10-2017, 02:53 PM

:agree:

Outstanding once again in the Derby

He's right too..'We run this city' :cb

Is It On....
25-10-2017, 03:01 PM

100% agree. You see his true worth as defensive / spoiling midfielder in a game like last night.

California-Hibs
26-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Hahaha come in agent Marv, your mission is complete!

26-10-2017, 01:31 AM

They’re both pish at the Craig Rocastle role.

26-10-2017, 11:33 AM
I can't agree with this enough. Marv is the kind of player I'd have loved to have had in the squad a few years back when we used to get bullied by the them. No way would Bartley have stood for that kind of stuff.

We know he isn't going to get goals for us but in big games he's one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

I also think his passing is getting better.

One of my favourite random moments from last night was when he picked the ball up near the half way line in the dying minutes and calmly sauntered forward, wasting a few precious seconds when everyone else was desperate for him to smash it.

Classic.

Marv has been getting forward more often lately which is good to see and I don't think he's wasted it when he has done. Maybe we'll soon see him have a shot and, dare I say it, score.

WRTC

27-10-2017, 07:54 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-459760 (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-4597603)
Levein suggesting Marv is a coward. He ought to have a word with Lafferty about his tweets.

Firestarter
27-10-2017, 07:58 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-459760 (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-4597603)
Levein suggesting Marv is a coward. He ought to have a word with Lafferty about his tweets.

I'm pretty sure Bartley would happily say anything to either Potter or the little lost boy's face. Marv' is on the wind up and the bitter ones really can't handle it. :greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
27-10-2017, 08:09 AM

Top fishing 🎣

I heard that it was a bird he was seeing that started trying to cause trouble for him and he gave her it tight on the phone and told her to stop bothering him......she then went to the police and started even more ****.....it wasnt the first time she'd done it to someone......he did threaten her but it was by way of reporting it to the police rather than with violence as some papers have said.......it will all be out soon enough i reckon

Callyballybe
27-10-2017, 08:10 AM

What an out of touch, naive waste of space Levein is. Obviously has not occurred to him that Bartleys tweet is in response to daft yam supporters/Lafferty's tweet before the game.

Such a bitter old man. To borrow from their lingo 'pleasing.' 😊

Stokesy's on fire
27-10-2017, 08:23 AM
he runs this City he even caught the hearts manager :flag:

CallumLaidlaw
27-10-2017, 08:27 AM

Levein calling anyone a coward is hilarious. But to call it to Marv is amazing. He'd eat any of those hearts players for breakfast!

DarlingtonHibee
27-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Levein calling anyone a coward is hilarious. But to call it to Marv is amazing. He'd eat any of those hearts players for breakfast!

Potter, well suited for them, a joke and failed manager.

JimBHibees
27-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Interesting that the Evening news focus is on this nonsense and not Lafferty twice elbowing players. Tend to think he will get off with it.

Monts
27-10-2017, 09:06 AM
What I like about Bartley is that he's not a thug. He's a genuinely nice guy. He just loves the hibs and loves a battle.

Bostonhibby
27-10-2017, 09:10 AM
What I like about Bartley is that he's not a thug. He's a genuinely nice guy. He just loves the hibs and loves a battle.[emoji106]this. Potter on the other hand, see Dens Park 1986.

DarlingtonHibee
27-10-2017, 09:12 AM
[emoji106]this. Potter on the other hand, see Dens Park 1986.

Bet potter wouldn't say that to his face...

JimBHibees
27-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Bet potter wouldn't say that to his face...

Pure deflection from Potter to soothe the morons.

Kato
27-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Interesting that the Evening news focus is on this nonsense and not Lafferty twice elbowing players. Tend to think he will get off with it.

Soft soaping their fans, they do whatever it takes to boost Hearts and in this case it's deflect, give them the main headlines (big team) and don't go overboard with the criticism but do go overboard with any nonsense the club want to feed the "simple fans".

It's always been that way with that organ.

PapillonVert
27-10-2017, 09:24 AM

Also a hypocrite for encouraging Ross to post something 'nasty' back to Marvin, having just complained about people using social media rather than saying things face to face!

lord bunberry
27-10-2017, 09:30 AM
:faf::faf::faf::faf: Potter calling someone a coward. Did big Marv spend Tuesday night in the toilet whilst his team mates battled it out on the pitch? Craig Levein is the biggest coward in Scottish footballing history.

jacomo
27-10-2017, 09:31 AM
Pure deflection from Potter to soothe the morons.

So easy to get under Levein's skin.

Pub team manager.

givescotlandfreedom
27-10-2017, 09:32 AM
:faf::faf::faf::faf: Potter calling someone a coward. Did big Marv spend Tuesday night in the toilet whilst his team mates battled it out on the pitch? Craig Levein is the biggest coward in Scottish footballing history.

Gorgie Vintage. Bottled in 86

BSEJVT
27-10-2017, 10:58 AM

says it all for me

Argylehibby
27-10-2017, 11:06 AM
I'm sure Marv would have said something during the game if he could have found the guy but he never came out of hiding.

rodhibs55
27-10-2017, 11:29 AM
I'm sure Marv would have said something during the game if he could have found the guy but he never came out of hiding.

I think you're right but the guy probably just got lost in Marv's back pocket along with the rest of their midfield.

O'Rourke3
27-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Gorgie Vintage. Bottled in 86:faf:

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
27-10-2017, 12:59 PM

Wow ..... If I was a Yam I would be wondering how the manager / director of hoofball seems to know so little about an opposition player, especially a Hibs player ..... Marvin Bartley afraid to say it to his face ........ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... but seriously ... ha ha ha ha ha :faf:

If big Marv has one more game where he owns the Yams midfield like he has in every one he's played against them so far I think he gets to keep them :greengrin

--------
27-10-2017, 05:07 PM
Callaghan? Is that the dirty wee coward who went after John McGinn?

green day
27-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Callaghan? Is that the dirty wee coward who went after John McGinn?

Nope that was Cochrane.

Lennon was asked about the Bartley banter on STV and said he wasnt a fan of this kind of thing - hes going to speak to the guys about social media again.

IlDiavola
27-10-2017, 05:22 PM
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Ace angler.

truehibernian
27-10-2017, 05:23 PM

What it proves is Hibs are getting right under Levein's skin and his arrogance around the tie (derby) and the clubs in general is totally diminished. Interesting when Alan Stubbs (who was laughing down at him) said CL was first in the dressing room to 'commiserate' after the 2-1 Championship fixture but went absent without leave when we beat them a few times. Interesting that he was in the Hearts dressing room at half time in fixtures they were losing and not playing well despite another manager being in post. But the most enlightening and interesting was his pre-match interview this week when he said 'we would take a point' - when have you ever heard Levein, or a Hearts boss ever come out with that before ? For me that was the stark reality (for them) that they are not as good as us and we have their number. Our Scottish Cup win and recent derby performances show that a psychological barrier has been lifted and the players can play these ties with freedom and real desire to win - and that is win, not play to avoid defeat as we did previously.

Oh and one last 'interesting' - interesting how they've come out this week saying players will need to move on before they can sign new players. Coupled with what I've heard about them bringing their new 'highly publicised' youth set up forward by a year because they want to play youngsters quicker due to cost cutting, it's not very rosy in the Hearts garden at all of late :aok:

--------
27-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Nope that was Cochrane.

Lennon was asked about the Bartley banter on STV and said he wasnt a fan of this kind of thing - hes going to speak to the guys about social media again.

Oh, right. Callaghan was the guy who took on Big Sid right at the end and came off badly the worse, right? :greengrin

Maybe Harry Pee should take off his maroon-tinted specs and have a word with the pillock that started the banter in the first place - Klafferty 0-1.

GreenLake
27-10-2017, 05:51 PM
Callachan has a mean looking face but that is about it. He has more skills tweeting than playing midfield.

Neil Lennon and the entire Hibernian support are more relieved than Lafferty that he is a Jambo.

Levein criticizing Bartley's tweet? :faf::faf:

Bostonhibby
27-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Callachan has a mean looking face but that is about it. He has more skills tweeting than playing midfield.

Neil Lennon and the entire Hibernian support are more relieved than Lafferty that he is a Jambo.

Levein criticizing Bartley's tweet? :faf::faf:Couple of yards off the pace most of the game, had a couple of digs that failed to connect and ended up leaving the dirty stuff to others whilst he blew out of his erse for the second half. After grezlak(? Polish guy) he was the worst player on the pitch until they brought Stockton on[emoji16]

SirDavidsNapper
27-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Was Callaghan not ment to be the signing of the season? A gem from a lower level? Well he looked every bit the L1 player the other night. Absolutely anonymous.

27-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Nope that was Cochrane.

Lennon is probably right. I don't think any of our guys have done anything wrong but there have been enough occasions where footballers have posted something inappropriate and got into bother that its best the club keep them in check.

Okay for them to interact with each other and Hibs fans but probably best to avoid get into "bantz" with rivals.

Jack Hackett
27-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Couple of yards off the pace most of the game, had a couple of digs that failed to connect and ended up leaving the dirty stuff to others whilst he blew out of his erse for the second half. After grezlak(? Polish guy) he was the worst player on the pitch until they brought Stockton on[emoji16]

You don't know what you're talking about. Stockton's a 25 goal a season find according to keekboak... at least he was when he signed :greengrin

... only 25 to go :whistle:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2017, 07:56 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171027/01903b04bd7ad625045dfec814c43cc2.jpg

Imagine Tweeting a wind up to your rivals, eh Craig. Absolute throbber and utter coward of a man. #showusyourmedals

IGRIGI
27-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Harry Bottler's lost it, do the talking on the pitch man to man? Did he not see Marvin win battle after battle against dash and every one of those jokers I maroon?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-10-2017, 08:00 PM

Imagine Tweeting a wind up to your rivals, eh Craig. Absolute throbber and utter coward of a man. #showusyourmedals

You've seen Lithuanian pensioners go hungry, and war veterans cheated out of the money donated to them.

And that money went toward buying that 5-1. ****

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2017, 08:02 PM
You've seen Lithuanian pensioners go hungry, and war veterans cheated out of the money donated to them.

He's seen a lot of great things in his time, however he has never, ever seen himself win a medal. Like the one big Marv won after a short 12 months with us [emoji966]

Bostonhibby
You don't know what you're talking about. Stockton's a 25 goal a season find according to keekboak... at least he was when he signed :greengrin

... only 25 to go :whistle:Listen Jack, released from a loan by morecambe and a tranmere fan I drink with says he was a favourite target for their boo boys. There's a reason these footballing giants both let him leave.

25 goals, deary me. Yam class and that's it.

Radium

1-5 year-old stuff :wink:

truehibernian

Hopefully Jackson and his media pals will be quick to spot this and make comment on it - weirdly enough they immediately pounced on Marvin and Boylers tweets rather than comment on Lafferty's :cb

Great spot mate :aok:

Off the bar
27-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Nope that was Cochrane.

Possibly why he's changed his twitter handle to boring Marv Bartley!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-10-2017, 08:05 PM

And that money went toward buying that 5-1. ****. No consciense, may have well been on the other side 1914 -

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2017, 08:06 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171027/49d55c81046f67998c3ca6fedd5e00b1.jpg

What a man [emoji7]

Bostonhibby
27-10-2017, 08:06 PM

Imagine Tweeting a wind up to your rivals, eh Craig. Absolute throbber and utter coward of a man. #showusyourmedalsSo is this another yam roaster telling the world he's been places and dun hings?

27-10-2017, 08:10 PM

Seen a lot of great things like the inside of a toilet bowl.

WRTC

Deansy
27-10-2017, 08:10 PM
Love this one -

'Clown doesn't know the half of Edinburgh Derby facts and history'

I think it's patently obvious everyone at Hibs are well clued-up about the Derby facts and history - particuarly the 'history' as our current unbeaten run clearly shows our team's determination and resolve to rectify a history that's been artificially and immorally manipulated by 'Other People's Money' for 30+ years !

weecounty hibby
27-10-2017, 08:56 PM
Craig has seen a lot of great things in his 5-1 life. Yep like being continually 2nd at the very best. ****ing loser as a player and a manager. And look I wrote 5-1 as well Craig, it bothers no Hibs fan one little bit anymore but please please please keep hold of that comfort blanket as long as you can . LOSER, always a LOSER.

DarlingtonHibee
27-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Just shows what a tramp he is, having a go at Mar then posting that. I don't say this very often but I hope Kenny Miller scores the winner tomorrow. He is an embarrassment to that club, but he obviously has budgie where he wants her..

Hibbyradge
27-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Just shows what a tramp he is, having a go at Mar then posting that. I don't say this very often but I hope Kenny Miller scores the winner tomorrow. He is an embarrassment to that club, but he obviously has budgie where he wants her..

He posted it 2 years ago 😉

scuttle
27-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Oh Tony Mowbray ..and Mark Venus
Craig Latrine is a ******* *****

bawheid
27-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Genuinely don’t know who Ross Callachan is. Was he playing on Tuesday?

greenlex
27-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Genuinely don’t know who Ross Callachan is. Was he playing on Tuesday?

He’s a player alright. Scored on his debut for his boyhood heroes. Nope no idea if he was on the park Tuesday night.

majorhibs
27-10-2017, 10:13 PM
No many benefits tae bein auld & crocked, but mindin when the hertz were mediocre, gettin relegated, promoted, relegated & stayin down further season, keeps ye warm in yer advancin years. They were well mince then. Big team??? Absolute hahaha as the young colts say.