PDA

View Full Version : Leanne with RP on TV

Hibbyradge
25-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Has anyone technically clever got a copy of the screen shot that BT Sport showed of LD and RP in the stand?

IIRC, it was halfway through the second half.

Johnny_Leith
25-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Recall it well, Rod was looking dapper.

--------
27-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Recall it well, Rod was looking dapper.

He looked like a tubby mustachioed Buddha in his bunnet and winter coat sitting there looking all inscrutable.

(Not smug - smug wouldn't be classy, and our Rod has class - but he does Olympic-class inscrutable.)

Budgie on the other hand looked like a punter who's just realised that she's bet the house on a losing team .... :devil:

You shouldnae have listened to Potter, hen - the man's poison and trouble all the way. :brokenyam:

Kato
27-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Budgie on the other hand looked like a punter who's just realised that she's bet the house on a losing team .... :devil:

You shouldnae have listened to Potter, hen - the man's poison and trouble all the way. :brokenyam:

Bet she was comfy and snug though, wait until the sciatica is playing up sitting in that tin can she's built.

--------
27-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Bet she was comfy and snug though, wait until the sciatica is playing up sitting in that tin can she's built.

Maybe she was just realising how down-market and scruffy the MegaJamboDrome is going to be in comparison to the rebuilt Holy Ground ....

Well, Ann - here's what you MIGHT have won!

Brunswickbill
28-10-2017, 08:51 AM
Has anyone technically clever got a copy of the screen shot that BT Sport showed of LD and RP in the stand?

IIRC, it was halfway through the second half.
Not very hitec but I hope that this will do. You can see it's taken at 88 minutes and they have a concerned look on their faces. Nothing like the haunted look that Levein had before, during, and after the game.

Hibbyradge
28-10-2017, 09:15 AM
Not very hitec but I hope that this will do. You can see it's taken at 88 minutes and they have a concerned look on their faces. Nothing like the haunted look that Levein had before, during, and after the game.

Nice one.

I wish we could have seen them when the whistle blew.

--------
28-10-2017, 09:35 AM

See? Inscrutable. :wink: