PDA

View Full Version : Player Ratings.

Brightside
24-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Rocky - did very little wrong. Minor distribution errors but confident on ball fired in. 7
Whitts - a better game from him over all. 7
Ambrose - much more confident in the last few weeks with Hanlon - 8
Hanlon - almost a cigar night. I think he has to go in for the free kick tbh but still dealt with the best striker in the league ;-) 8
Stevenson - very few errors all night. 8
Barley - almost perfect in the DM role - 9
Dylan - perfect. just perfect. 10
McGinn - pulled in mutliple fouls, few poor passes but still very good 8
Boyle - busy, pressed them back all night 8
Barker - great in the first half tired in the 2nd but still very good 7
Murray - a great night up top on his own. Hassled, worked hard and a great goal 9

Subs 6 each not enough time. Id have had Shaw on for Murray a bit earlier tbh rather than big dave

Lennon - perfect line up. attacked their poor full backs and managed the midfield.

Spudster
25-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Id have had Shaw on for Murray a bit earlier tbh rather than big dave

I'd imagine that was for flick ons as our pace on the wings was tearing them to bits

Lancs Harp
25-10-2017, 10:48 AM
All 10s from me with Dylan and Marv getting 11 Hibs fans getting 12.

Borderhibbie76
25-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Rocky - did very little wrong. Minor distribution errors but confident on ball fired in. 7
Hanlon - almost a cigar night. I think he has to go in for the free kick tbh but still dealt with the best striker in the league ;-) 8
Murray - a great night up top on his own. Hassled, worked hard and a great goal 9

Subs 6 each not enough time. Id have had Shaw on for Murray a bit earlier tbh rather than big dave

Lennon - perfect line up. attacked their poor full backs and managed the midfield.Only bit i disagree on is the sub comment. Big Dave held the ball up well for us last 10 mins to close the game out...dont think we would have got that with Shaw tbh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

overdrive
25-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Only bit i disagree on is the sub comment. Big Dave held the ball up well for us last 10 mins to close the game out...dont think we would have got that with Shaw tbh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep, that sub was done with keeping the ball in the corner in mind.

StevieT
25-10-2017, 12:36 PM

Lennon - perfect line up. attacked their poor full backs and managed the midfield.

With time running out, it was obvious that Berra was going to go up front to compete with the hoof from the back. I wonder if Neil Lennon was trying to prevent that by putting on big Dave and giving Hearts something to think about.

RamYer1902
25-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Marciano 7
Whittaker 7
Ambrose 8
Hanlon 8
Stevenson 7
Bartley 8
McGinn 8
McGeouch 9
Boyle 8
Murray 8