PDA

View Full Version : 'Normal derby service will resume'......'We're a different animal under Levein'....

California-Hibs
24-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Oh, are ye's aye?....Hahaha, bossed in this fixture again as usual! 8 in a row with a Hibs Scottish Cup lift sandwiched inbetween.

RAAAAAAAGING!! :faf::faf::faf:

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Hi Heid Yin
24-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Oh, aye ye's aye?....Hahaha, bossed in this fixture again as usual! 8 in a row with a Hibs Scottish Cup lift sandwiched inbetween.

RAAAAAAAGING!! :faf::faf::faf:

https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

:thumbsup:

IGRIGI
24-10-2017, 09:07 PM
One has admitted Hibs "own them" at ER, I think we've broken them mentally for good.

California-Hibs
24-10-2017, 09:19 PM
One has admitted Hibs "own them" at ER, I think we've broken them mentally for good.

Even before this latest defeat I got one to admit through gritted teeth that he hates going to Easter Road and always fears the worst! :cb

24-10-2017, 09:20 PM
:faf::faf::faf::giruy2::giruy2::giruy2::giruy2::gi ruy2::giruy2:

Pete
24-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Normal derby service certainly has resumed.

California-Hibs
24-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Murrays magic moment! Cheeky little nutmeg......BOOM! Apples.How'd.You.Like.Em!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwodvDYPXJgzUQ0/giphy.gif

Bostonhibby
24-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Normal Derby service will be maintained.............we're still animals under Levein.........................

HibbiesandtheBaddies
24-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Don't see how they can expect their team to raise their game when their fans are so quiet, insipid and uninspiring as they were.

Worst away crowd at Easter Road this season.

Bostonhibby
24-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Don't see how they can expect their team to raise their game when their fans are so quiet, insipid and uninspiring as they were.

You could just about hear a rendition of "the Billy Boys" half way through the second half but that was about it, it was probably only their thicker ned element but they weren't even much good at that as it seemed to tail off, or BT turned it down. They're a quiet support, no doubt about it.

Keith_M
24-10-2017, 09:46 PM

They've got nothing to sing about.

Skol
24-10-2017, 09:47 PM

The boy that was last to leave had a bit of life about him

Hibrandenburg
24-10-2017, 09:49 PM
For my generation normal service has been resumed.

Callyballybe
24-10-2017, 09:54 PM
The boy that was last to leave had a bit of life about him

Aye, what was that about? I'm guessing he'd nodded off sometime during the second half and had to be woken up by the steward after the game. 😂

hfc rd
24-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Aye, what was that about? I'm guessing he'd nodded off sometime during the second half and had to be woken up by the steward after the game. 😂

Couldn’t stop laughing at how much of a fool he looked when he was doing a Sam Nicholson 😂😂

Pretty Boy
24-10-2017, 10:05 PM

Aye but they have the best songs in football apparently and they are much better than Hibs repetitive, simple ones.

Pity none of them seem to know the words to any of their amazing songs. Boring manager, boring team, boring fans. Just imagine being one of them, it really doesn't bear thinking about.

California-Hibs
24-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Didn’t hear them get behind their team once from start to finish. Incredibly quiet from my tv and could only hear Hibs fans all night! We’re always bouncing when we visit Tyne and pack that away end! They all knew they were coming to get beat tonight.

cabbageandribs1875
24-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Didn’t hear them get behind their team once from start to finish. Incredibly quiet from my tv and could only hear Hibs fans all night! We’re always bouncing when we visit Tyne and pack that away end! They all knew they were coming to get beat tonight.

i was very close to the grunts in section 2 tonight with my posh ST holding friends and i have to be fair and honest and confirm that they sang 7 times, between 3 different songs

1. the ****e ****e glorius ****e song
2. some song about wanting a euro(or sommit like that)
3. hello hello we are the sevco boys

Hi Heid Yin
24-10-2017, 10:37 PM
For my generation normal service has been resumed.

Ditto. Just like the old days when the Jambos couldn't buy a win against us.
Great to see the derby cycle come round to us again.
:flag::flag:

Mantis Toboggan
24-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Embarrassing away support. I am particularly happy that the front couple of rows of wee fuds who were clearly desperate to run on the pitch never got a chance to. YAAS.