PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Turnstile Operators in South

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2017, 08:47 PM
A Yam chum texted me to complain that the lack of manned textiles in the South meant he didn’t get into the ground till well after kick off. After helpfully describing Murray’s strike I informed him that we refuse to run a big OT cost simply to accommodate impatient ****.

Hibs ought to have one turnstile in operation run by a deaf guy whose hands had been mangled by industrial machinery.

hibs#1
24-10-2017, 08:51 PM
A Yam chum texted me to complain that the lack of manned textiles in the South meant he didn’t get into the ground till well after kick off. After helpfully describing Murray’s strike I informed him that we refuse to run a big OT cost simply to accommodate impatient ****.

Hibs ought to have one turnstile in operation run by a deaf guy whose hands had been mangled by industrial machinery.

I enjoy your posts never change please 😂

Northernhibee
24-10-2017, 08:51 PM

Graeme Smith?

Keith_M
24-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Manned textiles?

:confused:

CropleyWasGod
24-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Manned textiles?

:confused:Cloth ears

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

oconnors_strip
24-10-2017, 10:43 PM
How will they cope when tynecastle becomes non person operated turnstiles?