PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game in Glasgow

Keith_M
24-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Anybody planning on going to watch the game in a pub in or near Glasgow City Centre tonight?

Can't make the match so I thought the next best thing could be to watch it in the company of some fellow Hibbies.

:greengrin

I just walked passed a place called Rhoderick Dhu, in Wellington St, that's got a big sign outside advertising the game. No idea what the pub's like though.

Coults1875
24-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Anybody planning on going to watch the game in a pub in or near Glasgow City Centre tonight?

Can't make the match so I thought the next best thing could be to watch it in the company of some fellow Hibbies.

:greengrin

I just walked passed a place called Rhoderick Dhu, in Wellington St, that's got a big sign outside advertising the game. No idea what the pub's like though.

Rhodi Dhu is a decent pub! I work pretty much above it and noticed the sign today. Should be a few Hibees there!

Hibernia&Alba
24-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Are you back in Scotland for good?

Keith_M
24-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Are you back in Scotland for good?

I am now, yeah. I arrived back last week, did some flat hunting and started my new job yesterday.

It's been raining ever since I arrived :greengrin

Rhodi Dhu is a decent pub! I work pretty much above it and noticed the sign today. Should be a few Hibees there!

Cheers, I'll give it a try.

:aok:

Hibernia&Alba
24-10-2017, 05:19 PM
How long were you in Germany?