PDA

View Full Version : Get into them

Billy Whizz
24-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Just like the old football chant, Hibs need to be at it from the 1st minute. Just like the last 2 Derby’s at ER, blew them away in the 1st half

Ronniekirk
24-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Just like the old football chant, Hibs need to be at it from the 1st minute. Just like the last 2 Derby’s at ER, blew them away in the 1st half

I recently read somewhere that Craig Levin in his playing career and as Manager of Hearts only lost 6 derbies out of 50 So if true agree we need to get into them win those second balls and do the Business
He has said he is happy to win Ugly so we know what we ate in for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18Hibee75
24-10-2017, 10:47 AM
This is why we need Bartley playing. One thing about this hibs team, especially midfield is that we take no ****. McGinn, Bartley and whoever else will play (McGeouch or Slivka probably) will be up for this as well. We have a team that know what it's like to play in a Derby and a team that'll really want to win this. 4-0 hibs. GGTTH

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Deansy
24-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Levein's hatred of us is well-known so I have no doubt whatsoever that we'll be facing the most fired-up team of Jambos that we've faced in a long time tonight so 'keeping the heid' is vital !. You can be guaranteed their players will be under orders to clatter the likes of McGinn, McGeouch, Barker (if playing) first chance they get as it's the 'Potter Way' but I've no doubt Neil Lennon knows this and our players will be ready. An early goal for us and we could be in for a most enjoyable night - play the whole game like we played in the 2nd half against Septic and it'll be a really enjoyable night !

Nicho87
24-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Anti football tactics.off topic you know there going to sing a song about Lafferty choosing them over us.

So need help.

Lafferty's a fanny
He likes a sly wee bet.
It goes towards the jambos ****in massive debt.

Next lines

CorrieHibs
24-10-2017, 12:48 PM
They sound well up for it but Lenny will have the players fired up also.

Our midfield will be too strong for theirs. Just need to take the chances when they come. A nice early goal will sort us right out.

We can't start slowly like we have in a lot of matches this season. Start how we played in the second half on Saturday and we'll be fine.

C'mon the Hibees!!