PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell away

Last Minute
23-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Are we only getting the Lower section on Saturday at Motherwell ? online only lets you get the lower section what is the reason for this.

IAmLee
23-10-2017, 10:31 AM
I'm guessing Motherwell are waiting until we sell out the lower tier before releasing anything else.

Lago
23-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Based on what I saw yesterday its going to be a hard hard game.

Billy Whizz
23-10-2017, 11:02 AM

Will be, but they won’t keep 11 men on the park every week, if they play like that

Souter96Mac
23-10-2017, 11:07 AM

I thought they were poor, helped by the fact rangers were awful. Moult aside they are average

Hermit Crab
23-10-2017, 11:16 AM
I thought they were poor, helped by the fact rangers were awful. Moult aside they are average

That boy Cipre (sp) at the back is murder, Boyle/Barker should be able to burn past him no bother.

Wilson
23-10-2017, 11:19 AM

They got the result. They have been getting wins all season. You might say they were average yesterday but they were superb in the preivous round when they owned Aberdeen.

They are ahead of us in the league and are in a cup final. Plenty of clubs would take that kind of "average".

That said we have been playing tough games ourselves. Results haven't gone our way but we haven't disgraced ourselves.

It will be a hard game but we can win it.

Kaff
23-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Got tickets this morning and the lass in ticket office was saying we get top once bottom is sold, didn't look like many left in bottom but don't think they are selling a good lot of the front rows. We're 'P' and pretty sure in the first row.
Good atmosphere in top tier when its been full so hopefully splitting us up doesn't affect it too much

skyehibee
23-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Half thinking of going along. Anyone know a decent area for parking?

pacoluna
23-10-2017, 12:19 PM
That boy Cipre (sp) at the back is murder, Boyle/Barker should be able to burn past him no bother.

in contrast to Cadden who at right back is an excellent player. Always looks to get forward and has an end product.

Hermit Crab
23-10-2017, 12:34 PM
in contrast to Cadden who at right back is an excellent player. Always looks to get forward and has an end product.

Yes, a very decent young player.

Souter96Mac
23-10-2017, 12:34 PM

Cadden is a winger

essexhibee
23-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Coming up for this one first away game in a good number of years. Cannae wait :thumbsup:

pacoluna
23-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Cadden is a winger

who is regularly used as a wing back. A good young versatile player.

Lago
23-10-2017, 12:50 PM
Nope can't agree they were poor, played hard, bullied Rangers & soaked up pressure. In Moult they have a mobile finisher who will take a lot of watching. We can beat them, but it will be a hard physical game.