PDA

View Full Version : Display vs. Hearts

Since1875Hibs
22-10-2017, 08:03 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/fhHJkm/hibs_hearts_display.png (https://ibb.co/cc6B5m)

B.H.F.C
22-10-2017, 08:09 PM
For the sake of the display, I hope all the cheap kids season tickets are in use this week!

Callum7
22-10-2017, 08:10 PM
https://preview.ibb.co/fhHJkm/hibs_hearts_display.png (https://ibb.co/cc6B5m)

Great work from you all. :thumbsup: Will this be across the whole of the FF or only part of it?

JimboHibs
22-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Great work from you all. :thumbsup: Will this be across the whole of the FF or only part of it?

Both tiers.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Hopefully a dig at the SFA or media

Assuming this has been run passed the club? Looking forward to seeing it

Ronniekirk
22-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Look forward to seeing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy Whizz
22-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Look forward to it
Well done to all who’s been working on this

JimboHibs
22-10-2017, 08:18 PM

Why assume ? Would you close your eyes or look away if it wasn't?

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Why assume ? Would you close your eyes or look away if it wasn't?

Just the fact it's been announced in advance that's all?

It could be absolutely harmless and time for heroes - Esq. The cynic in me says otherwise....

JimboHibs
22-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Just the fact it's been announced in advance that's all?

It could be absolutely harmless and time for heroes - Esq. The cynic in me says otherwise....

I'm hoping for the otherwise 😁

Carheenlea
22-10-2017, 08:25 PM
Who funds such displays? Do the group just chip in or is there anywhere fans can contribute towards future displays? With the stand pretty much full most weeks it does lend itself for a few displays throughout the season.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-10-2017, 08:26 PM
I'm hoping for the otherwise 😁

Haha you and me both Jimbo

Sir David Gray
22-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Who funds such displays? Do the group just chip in or is there anywhere fans can contribute towards future displays? With the stand pretty much full most weeks it does lend itself for a few displays throughout the season.

It was nowhere near full for the Aberdeen game last week.

SRHibs
22-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Hopefully the bottom tier doesn’t have lots of jigsaw pieces missing.

Ozyhibby
22-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Good work lads.
I’m sure it will be full on Tuesday. Get in your seats early folks.

Callum7
22-10-2017, 08:30 PM
Hopefully the bottom tier doesn’t have lots of jigsaw pieces missing.

The club should release a statement asking everything that can’t use their seat this Tuesday to phone/email to give it up.

Since1875Hibs
22-10-2017, 08:30 PM

Self-funded. Members contribute, sale of stickers etc support funds and donations.

Our PayPal is hibstifo1875@gmail.com for those wishing to support - all donations are appreciated.

Nakedmanoncrack
22-10-2017, 08:35 PM

Hopefully something in support of our team.

iwasthere1972
22-10-2017, 08:41 PM

Got to be both tiers. Heard that it spells out the names of all the companies/charities that the Jambos scammed. Come to think about it, they would have to include the east stand

Callum7
22-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Got to be both tiers. Heard that it spells out all the companies/charities that the Jambos scammed. Come to think about it, they would have to include the east stand

Fill in the corners and we might be able to fit them all in.

Carheenlea
22-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Hopefully something in support of our team.

I'm sure it will be. Fans might not be as enthusiastic to join in if its anything controversial.

ewanb2
22-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Looking forward to it! Hopefully something hibs related to get the crowd going, it should be a class night!

Nicho87
22-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Is it words to the songs

Deansy
22-10-2017, 10:10 PM
As long as it's not the same principle as this ........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kai4FL0MQ

bubblesmorrison
22-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Hmmm could we maybe place cards in the south and convince hearts that it was arranged by there fans?

Pete
23-10-2017, 04:59 AM
The seat police will make this a three/four pager by Wednesday.

S4uzee
23-10-2017, 06:57 AM

I just hope it doesn’t go wrong with people not turning up

Nakedmanoncrack
23-10-2017, 07:31 AM

:agree:

At least.

Keith_M
23-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Well done guys, hope it works out OK.

Need to get a message out to everybody to actually be in their seats for kick-off ;-)

green viper
23-10-2017, 07:50 AM
If there is a no show next to you then just hold up the bit card for them

Jamesie
23-10-2017, 07:53 AM
Is it just me or is the notice above in a very Celtic-ish font?

flash
23-10-2017, 07:54 AM

Hopefully not. Leave that pish to Celtc. Hopefully a dif at Hertz. It's not like there isn't plenty of ammunition.

Bostonhibby
23-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Is it just me or is the notice above in a very Celtic-ish font?

celtc font

:hmmm: Looks like it, but we do spelling.

hibbie02
23-10-2017, 08:53 AM
I am in no way slating this idea, as I think when they are done well, they are mighty impressive particularly when it covers a whole stand. However, if there are a load of empty seats for whatever reason, even if people are held up at the turnstyles, it would be a gift to the Orcs in the South Stand. So lets make it happen and fill the stand. Hopefully it will be huge Yam windup, right in their face. :flag::flag::flag:

18Hibee75
23-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Little bit worried about empty seats in the lower section of FF. Would encourage anyone who's not sitting next to anyone to hold up their card as well. I'll be sitting in the FF so pictures of the display would be appreciated, I'm sure there will be.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Newry Hibs
23-10-2017, 11:37 AM
I'm sure it will be. Fans might not be as enthusiastic to join in if its anything controversial.

Unless they are **** hot at catchphrase they won't know.

California-Hibs
23-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Little bit worried about empty seats in the lower section of FF. Would encourage anyone who's not sitting next to anyone to hold up their card as well. I'll be sitting in the FF so pictures of the display would be appreciated, I'm sure there will be.

Is it stretching across the whole stand or just top to bottom on the left side?

lord bunberry
23-10-2017, 02:10 PM
Unless they are **** hot at catchphrase they won't know.

Ha ha. I was just thinking that. They won’t know what it is until the see a picture of it or watch the game back on tv.

Steve20
23-10-2017, 02:20 PM

That would be awful. Be an embarrassment if it's a display just to have a go at the SFA/media. Hopefully it's one to do with Hibs and nothing else.

kaimendhibs
23-10-2017, 03:14 PM
That would be awful. Be an embarrassment if it's a display just to have a go at the SFA/media. Hopefully it's one to do with Hibs and nothing else.

The club must be granting permission for the display to be placed on the seats so doubt it will be anything likely to embarrase them

Chuck Rhoades
23-10-2017, 04:33 PM
The club must be granting permission for the display to be placed on the seats so doubt it will be anything likely to embarrase them

This.

Have some trust and wait and see on the day.

leggeto
23-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Can we turn them into aeroplanes after and launch them :)

GreenNWhiteArmy
23-10-2017, 08:09 PM
This.

Have some trust and wait and see on the day.

I've just never really seen a display in support of the club other than the infamous TFH ones hence my cynicism. So I apologise for that

I'd love to see a beautiful display backing the team and am looking forward to seeing it tomorrow

SChibs
23-10-2017, 08:35 PM
I wonder if the bottom tier might just be flags to be waved, that way empty seats shouldnt affect it much. Might not be flags just an idea

gando
23-10-2017, 08:37 PM
I've just never really seen a display in support of the club other than the infamous TFH ones hence my cynicism. So I apologise for that

I'd love to see a beautiful display backing the team and am looking forward to seeing it tomorrow

Here's a few

Home vs aberdeen - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCM-HRUCUAAuugJ.jpg

Home vs celtic - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2d/36/98/2d3698f760988b32f0555ae975b068f3.jpg

Home vs Partick - https://twitter.com/1875_since/status/894156573576232960

Hampden vs Hearts - http://i47.tinypic.com/2mpyi60.jpg

hampden vs falkirk - http://i.imgur.com/ah1hjkt.jpg

Phil MaGlass
24-10-2017, 05:13 AM
Something like this would be cool

https://www.google.nl/search?q=ado+den+haag+goodfellas&rlz=1C1GGRV_enNL751NL751&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZ3-ngv4jXAhXNZ1AKHf_eBOQQ_AUICigB&biw=1430&bih=774#imgrc=4aptolF3k39PAM:

Oh if you click on it then click on The Goodfellas picture thenscroll down you will see to displays of the club.

Bob1875
24-10-2017, 06:02 AM
Guaranteed this will go tits up. If any stand will be sparcley populated it will be the FF. Just stick to getting behind the team in my opinion.

Pretty Boy
24-10-2017, 06:48 AM
It's hardly likely to be anything stupid or offensive. If the guys misled the club about what they were planning then it seriously weakens their hand in any future discussion with Hibs.

Hold up a bit card or a flag for 2 minutes, put it down then watch the game. It's hardly a big ask.

Well done to all those who have organised.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Guaranteed this will go tits up. If any stand will be sparcley populated it will be the FF. Just stick to getting behind the team in my opinion.

Why bother getting out of bed? You’re sounding like Marvin the paranoid android.

JimBHibees
24-10-2017, 08:18 AM

Thats the spirit. :greengrin

bigwheel
24-10-2017, 08:19 AM
Why bother getting out of bed? You’re sounding like Marvin the paranoid android.

I agree...but he does have a point - with usual late comers and lots of kids not attending, it will be the stand with the most spaces tonight - will need some careful planning

JimBHibees
24-10-2017, 08:24 AM
I agree...but he does have a point - with usual late comers and lots of kids not attending, it will be the stand with the most spaces tonight - will need some careful planning

Some not lots surely.

bigwheel
24-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Some not lots surely.

yes, better wording..

ewanb2
24-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Instead of deciding it won’t work already why not give it a chance? Obviously the display will not rely on a single seat which someone may not be on. Boys giving a lot of time to try and create a bit more atmosphere, at least give it and them a chance!

Captain Trips
24-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Well if there are empty seats we can always say at least we have seats to be empty.

Johnny Clash
24-10-2017, 08:38 AM
Good luck with display I’m sure it’ll be fantastic .

I think everyone should remember it’s the same crew organising this who did us all proud with the brilliant ‘Time for Heroes’ display at Hampden so some need to try not stress so much and get right behind fans’ initiatives to create the best atmosphere possible!

GORDONSMITH7
24-10-2017, 08:48 AM
It's hardly likely to be anything stupid or offensive. If the guys misled the club about what they were planning then it seriously weakens their hand in any future discussion with Hibs.

Hold up a bit card or a flag for 2 minutes, put it down then watch the game. It's hardly a big ask.

Well done to all those who have organised.

This amigo. Never seen so many negative nippy wee guys, on a thread by folk working their buts off with the full backing of Hibernian FC ......

Well done folks I am sure it will look great.

BIG G

Not In The Know
24-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Jeez, what chance have the players got escaping criticism from some people, if our own fans are getting ripped for a display, before anyone knows what it is or has even seen it?

lets just get behind the CLUB.

Well done all involved for helping get this done tonight.

kaimendhibs
24-10-2017, 09:05 AM

Thats the spirit

FilipinoHibs
24-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Thats the spirit

Think we are all getting a bit nervous. Let's get into this shower of thieves.

Firestarter
24-10-2017, 10:28 AM
Display will look ace I'm sure! Thanks to the guys taking time and effort to place into this l.

superbam
24-10-2017, 10:30 AM
cant believe the negativity on this thread give the boys a break FFS. Kudos to them again for putting the effort in, im sure it will look quality

SChibs
24-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Theres good reason for not telling people what the display is, remember what happened with rangers display when celtic fans got wind of it

Hibernia&Alba
24-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Great work guys, I look forward to seeing it. Thanks for making the effort :top marks

Swedish hibee
24-10-2017, 11:28 AM

There's always one on here. Cheer up Bob!

aljo7-0
24-10-2017, 11:31 AM
If your in the FF and there is an empty seat next to you at or just before kick off - simply hold up the card for the seat next to you too!

Springbank
24-10-2017, 12:07 PM
If your in the FF and there is an empty seat next to you at or just before kick off - simply hold up the card for the seat next to you too!

great to see this happening

we were at the inter vs ac milan derby last week and the display at the point where the teams emerged was fantastic.

ask any player and they will tell you, it lifts them and shows them the support that's behind them, more than clapping hands would do.

the purpose of it is to lift the players, and it will achieve that, so let's give it the full beans, do the display and then roar the team onto victory!

:flag::flag:

lyonhibs
24-10-2017, 12:26 PM
great to see this happening

we were at the inter vs ac milan derby last week and the display at the point where the teams emerged was fantastic.

ask any player and they will tell you, it lifts them and shows them the support that's behind them, more than clapping hands would do.

the purpose of it is to lift the players, and it will achieve that, so let's give it the full beans, do the display and then roar the team onto victory!

:flag::flag:

I'm sure the display will be great but I suspect that the players would prefer those 3000 fans to be clapping and roaring them on as they walk out the tunnel as opposed to concealed beneath bits of card.

All about opinions though.

Frazerbob
24-10-2017, 12:44 PM
I'm sure the display will be great but I suspect that the players would prefer those 3000 fans to be clapping and roaring them on as they walk out the tunnel as opposed to concealed beneath bits of card.

You don't lose the power of speech when holding a bit of card.

Jees, some of the comments on here are unbelievable. Doom merchants!

Oscar T Grouch
24-10-2017, 01:31 PM
I cannae wait to see it tonight, I think it will look great. Well done to the people who took time to organise this. The game is on national telly and the display will highlight our supporters and the game will highlight our team. Hearts will get a humping tonight, we will go ahead of them in the league again with a game in hand. Be positive, there's really not much to be negative about Hibs for at the moment.

lyonhibs
24-10-2017, 01:58 PM
No, you don't lose the power of speech but it doesn't take an audiology expert to tell you that the level of noise generated (as in how audible it is on the pitch) of fans with bits of card about their head vs. the level of noise without bits of card aren't going to be the same.

Like I say, I'm sure the display will look great for the cameras and hopefully noise up the away fans whilst backing the team, but the point I was contending was that the players would prefer a card display as a means of support over just "normal" cheering and clapping etc.

Johnny Clash
24-10-2017, 02:02 PM
No, you don't lose the power of speech but it doesn't take an audiology expert to tell you that the level of noise generated (as in how audible it is on the pitch) of fans with bits of card about their head vs. the level of noise without bits of card aren't going to be the same.

Like I say, I'm sure the display will look great for the cameras and hopefully noise up the away fans whilst backing the team, but the point I was contending was that the players would prefer a card display as a means of support over just "normal" cheering and clapping etc.

Hold it above your head then ... and go mental!

Mick O'Rourke
24-10-2017, 02:17 PM

Yes it is all about opinions.
My opinion is that the player may well get a real lift out of the display.
Am sure when it(display) unfolds, the noise from the other stands will increase and compensate for any "reduction in noise" from the FF you perceive.

You could, to paraphrase the late great John Lennon.

"Stamp yer feet or rattle your jewelry" :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
24-10-2017, 04:40 PM
No wonder a few folk on here are divorced.

gando
24-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Bump - let’s make this great

ewanb2
24-10-2017, 04:43 PM

It really is no surprise!

Halmyre Hibee
24-10-2017, 04:48 PM

Divorced a Jambo re married a Hibby. Looking forward to the display and the game. Hope all Hibees enjoy.

Cropley10
24-10-2017, 06:01 PM

nail hit firmly on head there FB.

My eldest is buzzing about tonight and being part of this.

Well done to everyone involved in making it happen.

Brightside
24-10-2017, 06:11 PM

This is up there with the worst thing I’ve heard here.

Radium
24-10-2017, 06:18 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/78f97850ab65e41f1de3c168bf1862d4.jpg

Was hoping for a clue ...

hibee
24-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Just watched a women along from me trying to work out what it was for, ended up using it as a mat for her pie and bovril until one of her kids came in and explained!

TRC
24-10-2017, 06:43 PM
it looks very sparkly on hibs tv!

Bostonhibby
24-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Great display guys[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibee_nation
Looks good well done lads

hibs#1
Looks fantastic on the Tele best one yet well done lads 👍 now let's smash these ****s.

coco22
24-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Looks superb. Well done FF and organisers 💚

Fuzzywuzzy
Post a pic for us in the ff

Thomo1875
Display looking great. Well done all involved!

SirDavidsNapper
24-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Outstanding

MileHighBees
24-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Screen grab from Hibs TV

Fuzzywuzzy
24-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Screen grab from Hibs TV

👍

SirDavidsNapper
24-10-2017, 06:59 PM
[emoji106]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/aa8078bc2f5261b9168bd586b376052b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Peevemor
24-10-2017, 07:00 PM
It looked great - well done all. :thumbsup:

hibsdaft
24-10-2017, 09:00 PM
class. great effort from all involved.

murray26
24-10-2017, 09:25 PM
I thought the display was excellent tonight.. well done all involved..👍💚

24-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Brilliant guys :thumbsup: Well done to everyone involved !

Pete
24-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Looks really good and better than expected.

Well done lads 👍🏼

Callum7
24-10-2017, 09:30 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/5w039v.jpg

Ken
24-10-2017, 09:30 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/b9548b2322f3660e8be1ccb7271e2771.jpg View from the West

Lancs Harp
24-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Looked great on TV. Well done fellas. :thumbsup:

KWJ
24-10-2017, 09:32 PM
Looked brilliant and was a complete surprise to me. Great job all concerned.

Cabbage East
24-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Thought it looked class. Well done. Cheers

SGE HIBS
24-10-2017, 09:38 PM

I thought the exact same , there really is some crackers amongst our support 😂😂

Iggy Pope
24-10-2017, 09:38 PM
To the young sentry I spoke to at the west end of the banner. Welk done again young man. More funds for these lads as soon as possible. Exceptional work in the face of the enemy.

Swedish hibee
24-10-2017, 09:39 PM
It made the difference, we scored not long after. Well done everyone involved. Looked brilliant.

WhileTheChief..
24-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Simple and classy. Nice one!!

18Hibee75
24-10-2017, 09:40 PM
I noticed Dylan McGeouch have a good stare and clap at it before the game. Must've really lifted the team. Cracking display and well done to all involved!

24-10-2017, 09:42 PM
The dismal hearts support is simply incapable of anything like this.

The Harp
24-10-2017, 09:48 PM
Well done to the organisers of the display.
Unfortunately, I got held up in traffic and just got to my seat in the back row of the FF when Murray's shot hit the back of the net.
From what I've seen of the display on here it looks great. Wish I'd seen it at the game.

Johnny Clash
24-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Looked fantastic. Well done everyone.

hfc rd
24-10-2017, 09:58 PM
Looked absolutely fantastic!

The banner being unfurled with the message put the icing on the cake

JimboHibs
24-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Absolutely fantastic effort with the display you couldn't hear a peep from the Hearts support when it was unfurled,Hibs class with the display.

emerald green
24-10-2017, 10:00 PM
The display was brilliant. :top marks

stoneyburn hibs
24-10-2017, 10:01 PM
When I first got to my seat I thought it wasn't gonna be that good. Wrong! It was excellent, well done to all involved.

Albanian Hibs
24-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Looked fantastic and well done for organising it. Got a photo but cant post it on here.

S4uzee
24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Simple but very effective ... outstanding all involved

California-Hibs
24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Looked absolutely superb on tv here in California! Huge well done! A screen saver and Facebook share for thousands I’m sure!

CockneyRebel
24-10-2017, 10:08 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/b9548b2322f3660e8be1ccb7271e2771.jpg View from the West

These pics don't show how much the display sparkled. Terrific job lads, well done all.

Golden Bear
24-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Best effort yet. The glimmering colours were spectacular and enhanced by the floodlights. The Hibs go marching on!
These things don't just happen so a big thank you to everyone involved.

Baldy Foghorn
24-10-2017, 10:09 PM
Brilliant, well done to those who organised:flag:

brog
24-10-2017, 10:12 PM
I wonder if the bottom tier might just be flags to be waved, that way empty seats shouldnt affect it much. Might not be flags just an idea

Think we are all getting a bit nervous. Let's get into this shower of thieves.

Hibs Class! Well done guys, i despair at times at some of the negativity on this board.

Pretty Boy
24-10-2017, 10:13 PM
Looks good.:top marks

The downside to being part of these displays is you don't get to see them at the time.

CraigHibee
24-10-2017, 10:14 PM
looked great from where i was in the east, well done guys, simple but very effective

RoYO!
24-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Well done lads- superb

Ronniekirk
24-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Yep well done to all involved Worked really well

Nakedmanoncrack
24-10-2017, 10:23 PM
The photos look great, I'm in the FF and I was a bit dubious if it would work with so many kids involved it had potential to go wrong, but everyone seems to have managed to hold right side facing up, well done to the organisers.

Brightside
24-10-2017, 10:25 PM
It looked great. I was really worried 2 mins before it went up as there looked to be hundreds of empty seats. So well done to those that put up a few!

weecounty hibby
24-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Well done to the organisers. Just seen the pics as I sit in FF. Great fans at the moment and I feel that the ayers really do appreciate us and respond well to the crowds we are getting

Johnny Clash
24-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Also happy to donate if more funds are required! Just remind us details and I’m sure a few happy hibbys will do likewise!

ehf
24-10-2017, 10:35 PM
The display was brilliant, well done.

Ringothedog
24-10-2017, 10:38 PM
It looked great. I was really worried 2 mins before it went up as there looked to be hundreds of empty seats. So well done to those that put up a few!

Very few empty seats that I could see unless you were at a different game

hibee_girl
24-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Very few empty seats that I could see unless yo were at a different game

To be fair there was one section in the bottom of the FF that looked half empty a few minutes before kick off.

It filled up pretty quick though :greengrin

Mantis Toboggan
24-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Ive kept my bit of silver foil and now consider it a lucky charm. Might frame it.
Seriously, well done guys, let's get something as good as this every time.

Nakedmanoncrack
24-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Very few empty seats that I could see unless you were at a different game

Much less than usual in FF, most of the ones empty 5 mins before KO filled up by time of display.

RyeSloan
24-10-2017, 10:44 PM
The pics on here are good but really don't do it justice.

The boy behind me summed it up...after looking at it for a few seconds he turned around and said "that just looks fxxxxxg awesome!"

drummondst
24-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Much less than usual in FF, most of the ones empty 5 mins before KO filled up by time of display.

looked great on the tele in Leamington Spa
from

Drummonnd St

Biggie
24-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Fantastic effort guys, that was a great display

coldingham hibs
24-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Quality. Keep up the great support, just get back in the East please.

Deansy
24-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Well done lads - once again highlights the difference in the quality of the supporter we have compared to the 400,000 who love a good library !

monktonharp
24-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Well done to the organisers of the display.
Unfortunately, I got held up in traffic and just got to my seat in the back row of the FF when Murray's shot hit the back of the net.
From what I've seen of the display on here it looks great. Wish I'd seen it at the game.what he said. well done. I missed the goal, and obviously the display but looked the biz

Hibby70
24-10-2017, 11:00 PM
The Hearts fans started to sing "what the effing hell is that" before anyone had actually held up their shiny thing.

Once it was up - complete silence, they knew it was cracking.

Well done all.

Hibby D
24-10-2017, 11:00 PM
IT was a stunning display. Well done to each and every one of you. ::flag::flag:

Fergos
24-10-2017, 11:05 PM
The Hibs Go Marching On.

Superb.

GGTTH.

Carheenlea
24-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Fantastic display - pictures don't do it justice as really needed to be viewed in flesh for full shimmer effect. Love this image

http://i68.tinypic.com/2q023xd.jpg

007 Mickey Weir
24-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Looked brilliant. Well done everyone for arranging this. Proud!!

Squealing pig
24-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Awesome display

Eaststandee
24-10-2017, 11:36 PM
The display was outstanding, hope you guys do it for the Glasgow arse cheeks as well.

:flag:

Booked4Being-Ugly
24-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Great display, well done all involved.

ronaldo7
24-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Fantastic display, guys and girls. Money on it's way for the next one.

NAE NOOKIE
24-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Fantastic effort by all involved, simple but made really effective by the banner. It set the tone for the whole game, what a great vocal support we had tonight as well.
:thumbsup:

matty_f
25-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Looked great. Well done folks.

GreenCastle
25-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Was amazing! Well done to all involved.

Hopefully the start of many more !

yonder1875
25-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Amazing.

PerfectlyFranck
25-10-2017, 03:31 AM
That was my favourite display so far; the derby was a great example of how the Singing Section could work well if accommodated at the bottom of the FF. Chants were started and overlapped from the East and the Singing Section which helped to retain the atmosphere throughout.

The display itself was better than the cup final ones: the colours were excellent and not the odd green, black & silver of the 2013 final or the lime green of the 2016 final. They looked much better than the usual card displays and the banner was what made it look incredible. No complex design needed, just a bold and clean execution - with better colours than used previously.

The players seemed to take notice too; the group that put this together should take credit for the goal & performance, especially after the moaning on here prior to the unveiling. :not worth The display may not have worked as well in a corner of the East.

Thank you, to all involved.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-10-2017, 05:13 AM

I think the only tits were in the opposite stand. Can I get my money back on that “guarantee”?

southern hibby
25-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Thought the display was absolutely soul destroying to the hearts fans. For once they seen it it was as if they didn't fancy singing much or enjoying themselves.

Thoroughly loved how the players looked at it and sensed the fans were up for the game and responded accordingly, so in a way the organisers helped to create a unique atmosphere that the players loved WHICH HELPED GET US THE RESULT WE ALL DESIRED.

So from me a very big thank you for the time, effort and dedication you lads and lassies put in.

Now what I'd like to see next if you lot can orginise it in a packed Easter Road is a Mexican Wave, not sure why but think it would look awesome doing this after scoring lol

GGTTH

dangermouse
25-10-2017, 06:44 AM
That was my favourite display so far; the derby was a great example of how the Singing Section could work well if accommodated at the bottom of the FF. Chants were started and overlapped from the East and the Singing Section which helped to retain the atmosphere throughout.

The display itself was better than the cup final ones: the colours were excellent and not the odd green, black & silver of the 2013 final or the lime green of the 2016 final. They looked much better than the usual card displays and the banner was what made it look incredible. No complex design needed, just a bold and clean execution - with better colours than used previously.

The players seemed to take notice too; the group that put this together should take credit for the goal & performance, especially after the moaning on here prior to the unveiling. :not worth The display may not have worked as well in a corner of the East.

Thank you, to all involved.

Was saying last night that hopefully the singing section will expand next season. Loved the flag waving. All we need now is an ultra with a megaphone risking his life to get the chants going like they do in Italy.

Phil MaGlass
25-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Thought the display was absolutely soul destroying to the hearts fans. For once they seen it it was as if they didn't fancy singing much or enjoying themselves.

Thoroughly loved how the players looked at it and sensed the fans were up for the game and responded accordingly, so in a way the organisers helped to create a unique atmosphere that the players loved WHICH HELPED GET US THE RESULT WE ALL DESIRED.

So from me a very big thank you for the time, effort and dedication you lads and lassies put in.

Now what I'd like to see next if you lot can orginise it in a packed Easter Road is a Mexican Wave, not sure why but think it would look awesome doing this after scoring lol

GGTTH

Display looked great, keep up the good work, I am sure it gave the team an extra boost.
No Mexican wave, hate the things, its for boring matches and kids.

southern hibby
25-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Display looked great, keep up the good work, I am sure it gave the team an extra boost.
No Mexican wave, hate the things, its for boring matches and kids.

All about opinions I suppose but at 49 I'm still a kid when it comes to football. Lol

GGTTH

Phil MaGlass
25-10-2017, 06:56 AM
:agree::na na:

JimBHibees
25-10-2017, 06:59 AM
Superb looked brilliant well done to all involved. :flag:

Bishop Hibee
25-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Well done to all involved. Simple and effective. Bossed Hertz on and off the pitch.

anewlove
25-10-2017, 07:33 AM
This was mentioned much earlier in the thread but any donations can be sent via PayPal to hibstifo1875@gmail.com. I'm not an organiser btw. Just an appreciative fan who made a small donation last night. Well done boys. Superb display!

Diclonius
25-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Well done guys, great display.

Onion
25-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Displays are usually a bit meh for me, but last nights looked great on TV - well done to all for arranging that. Would definitely like to see future displays in the FF Stand for big games.

well done !

scoopyboy
25-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Congrats to all concerned, looked great at the game and even better when I saw it from all the different camera angles when I got home.

Johnny Clash
25-10-2017, 08:54 AM
This was mentioned much earlier in the thread but any donations can be sent via PayPal to hibstifo1875@gmail.com. I'm not an organiser btw. Just an appreciative fan who made a small donation last night. Well done boys. Superb display!

Thanks bro. £10 getting sent today. Worth the price of two pints in London!!!

Mr White
25-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Well done to all involved, great effort :thumbsup:

Brooster
25-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Different class. Best display I've seen. Simple but very very effective.

Craig_HFC
25-10-2017, 09:13 AM
As has been said, pictures don’t really do it justice but I managed to capture a wee bit of the ‘sparkle’

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/c405936aee7b24b5bbb72c9812ec426d.jpg

HFCdeb
25-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Brilliant. Really helped set the tone before a ball had even been kicked.

blackpoolhibs
25-10-2017, 09:41 AM
The best ever lads :top marks

norwayhibs
25-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Well done to all involved, it looked fantastic :thumbsup:

Biggie
25-10-2017, 10:08 AM
As someone touched on, before anyone had an idea of what was about to happen, the yams were spouting "what the ****ing hell is that" ?........well, I think every hibbie there thought to themselves "that's what I'm talking about" ?!!...when the banner dropped down.....absolutely clamped the yams.

Timing is everything, and that was class....here's to us doing this again. I'll be sending a donation over once I figure out PayPal.

Maybe the hearts fans will do something similar from the top tier of one of their stands....oh wait !

Irish Dave
25-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Yeh brilliant I was in the ff upper and was dubious when I saw the tinfoil but it all worked so well. Has anyone got a video link or tv link to see the full effect ?

lyonhibs
25-10-2017, 10:12 AM
Looked quality.

anewlove
25-10-2017, 10:19 AM

I'm a girl but always considered myself one of the boys 😜

Johnny Clash
25-10-2017, 10:21 AM
I'm a girl but always considered myself one of the boys 😜

aaagh - sorry about that!

SouthMoroccoStu
25-10-2017, 10:29 AM
The Hearts fans started to sing "what the effing hell is that" before anyone had actually held up their shiny thing.

Once it was up - complete silence, they knew it was cracking.

Well done all.

Loved that too :greengrin

anewlove
25-10-2017, 10:33 AM
aaagh - sorry about that!

Not a problem! 😁

G B Young
25-10-2017, 10:56 AM
It's a Hearts 'vlog' but you get a great view of the display from 1min 13 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfFgqss7Wg

To be fair to the young yam who puts this together it's a good effort.

Real Emerald
25-10-2017, 10:56 AM
I really don’t like these card displays at all although I liked the flags. Have to say though, that turned out really well and probably the best yet. Very well done, well thought out and organised to those involved. GGTTH 👍

overdrive
25-10-2017, 12:54 PM
When I got to my seat and found the silver tinfoil, my first thought was that it was all about ripping the new mega stand at Tiny :greengrin

BSEJVT
25-10-2017, 01:14 PM
Well done to those that organised

Great display and the sparkling of it under the lights was a great idea

GGTTH

we are hibs
25-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Of topic but anyone know what was being sung around the 86th minute? Not heard that before, think it may have been something about Dave

WeveGotMcginn
25-10-2017, 01:30 PM
As has been said, pictures don’t really do it justice but I managed to capture a wee bit of the ‘sparkle’

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171025/c405936aee7b24b5bbb72c9812ec426d.jpg

Class that, looked good last night [emoji1360][emoji1184]

KeithTheHibby
25-10-2017, 01:31 PM
I thought it was excellent. Well done to all those involved.:thumbsup:

Deansy
25-10-2017, 01:40 PM
It's a Hearts 'vlog' but you get a great view of the display from 1min 13 seconds in.

Cheers - the video DOES give the better image - that is cracking !!

wookie70
25-10-2017, 02:09 PM

I know his Dad and to be fair they are decent jambos. I think I would rather he put together Sportscene than the current producers.

Alex Trager
25-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Edinburgh in the ‘right’ places too [emoji57]

Kato
25-10-2017, 03:07 PM

Nice of him to provide a mutants-eye-view of proceedings, Hibs support tremendous, the display was outstanding.

Alex Trager
25-10-2017, 04:02 PM
I know his Dad and to be fair they are decent jambos. I think I would rather he put together Sportscene than the current producers.

If his dad is the guy next to him I also know him. I work with him. Ha no idea his boy done this.

Satisfying seeing them u happy as we go mental

brog
25-10-2017, 04:18 PM

Well done to the young Yam, display looked superb. Many kudos to all involved.

Andy74
25-10-2017, 06:02 PM
I really dislike this sort of thing but fair play, it did look quality under the lights.

Nice that the yams were getting excited about it not being very good and soon shut up when it turned out to look as good as it did. Sort of summed up their night.

WhileTheChief..
25-10-2017, 06:19 PM
The banner was excellent too.

Nothing worse than a banner that everyone struggles to read, they’re a total embarrassment.

Last nights was perfect.