PDA

View Full Version : Stubbsy on Tuesday night

Hibby70
22-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Think he's part of the BT analysis team on Tuesday.

Good opportunity at half time to offer our thanks for that day.

Johnny Clash
22-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Prefer we focus on Lennon to be honest.

Stubbsy is of course a Hibee legend for helping us win the Cup and it was a shame he left us afterwards for the mighty Millers - he’ll forever regret that! I have a feeling Tuesday night will be a blood and guts affair so hoping it’s 100% support for existing manager and players.

guthrie01
22-10-2017, 07:30 PM

Stubbsy is of course a Hibee legend for helping us win the Cup and it was a shame he left us afterwards for the mighty Millers - he’ll forever regret that! I have a feeling Tuesday night will be a blood and guts affair so hoping it’s 100% support for existing manager and players.

The 90 minutes will be focused on the players and managers and rightfully so, but I don't see the harm in bringing out Stubbs for a quick walk out at HT.
The fans haven't really gotten a chance to show our appreciation towards him since May 2016 and it will be a perfect reminder to the away support of their part in letting us win the Scottish cup.

Firestarter
22-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Too right. The way the club is right now on and off the pitch is a huge part of what Stubbs brought to the club. Without him there there is no way we would have record season ticket holders etc.

Pete
22-10-2017, 07:55 PM

:agree:

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-10-2017, 07:58 PM
They freaks roll out any 12 fingered mutant that ever called us the "wee team" every time at tynie.

Too right he should be paraded in the centre circle at half time.

The big sexy basturd that he is

Argylehibby
22-10-2017, 08:00 PM
They freaks roll out any 12 fingered mutant that ever called us the "wee team" every time at tynie.

If he's part of the BT team won't he be too busy to be paraded at half time?

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-10-2017, 08:01 PM
If we bring out our last manager so that we can let him know what we think of him it is only fair that we extend the offer to our guests as well.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-10-2017, 08:02 PM

Probably. But they have adverts

JimboHibs
22-10-2017, 08:08 PM

This 👍

Swedish hibee
22-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Always loved by me. Hope the Hibs TV boys can sneak him away for 5 mins....

Hibby70
22-10-2017, 08:46 PM
I meant that if he's pitch side at half time doing the half time analysis we should be singing his name.

The players and Lennon will be in the changing room so won't have any affect on them.

heretoday
23-10-2017, 06:17 AM
I don't think this is a very good idea. What if we're two nil down? That's not going to be a morale booster.
Wait for when he's back here as manager.

Springbank
23-10-2017, 06:31 AM
I don't think this is a very good idea. What if we're two nil down? That's not going to be a morale booster.
Wait for when he's back here as manager.

Good point.
If we are ever 2-0 down at half time to hearts it can mean only one thing...

...hibs went on to win the Scottish Cup

jacomo
23-10-2017, 07:00 AM

He might have a rush of exuberance and charge onto the pitch.

jakedance
23-10-2017, 07:19 AM
If we bring out our last manager so that we can let him know what we think of him it is only fair that we extend the offer to our guests as well.

That’s a beautiful gesture. Hibs class.

calumhibee1
23-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Good point.
If we are ever 2-0 down at half time to hearts it can mean only one thing...

...hibs went on to win the Scottish Cup

:greengrin

Jack Hackett
23-10-2017, 08:46 AM
I think a 2 min 3 sec applause when he comes on for the half time analysis would be appropriate :greengrin

.Sean.
23-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Get him on the park at half time :hibees