PDA

View Full Version : Mikael Lustig

theonlywayisup
21-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Thought he deserved a thread of his own.

The over-reaction and theatrical roll when Barker tackled him was embarrassing.

As was his initial over-reaction after the Ambrose tackle, until he realised that it was he that had carried out the foul. To be followed by the shock reaction that he was going to be booked, which he tried to offset by being all pally with a couple of Hibs players, including a kiss on Ambrose's head.

A performance better suited to the stage rather than the pitch.

cleanyman
21-10-2017, 04:13 PM
The **** still scored two goals

MWHIBBIES
21-10-2017, 04:15 PM
His celebration should've seen him booked.

Just another Celtic mutant, nothing to get bothered about, someone will sort him out one day. Hopefully Italy thump him out the world cup.

OxoHibby
21-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Thought he deserved a thread of his own.

The over-reaction and theatrical roll when Barker tackled him was embarrassing.

As was his initial over-reaction after the Ambrose tackle, until he realised that it was he that had carried out the foul. To be followed by the shock reaction that he was going to be booked, which he tried to offset by being all pally with a couple of Hibs players, including a kiss on Ambrose's head.

A performance better suited to the stage rather than the pitch.

And after being booked could have been sent of twice a but ref bottled it

cabbageandribs1875
21-10-2017, 04:16 PM
he was trying to fool the referee in to thinking he took a bad tackle after his foul on ambrose hoping he would be lenient on him

givescotlandfreedom
21-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Disgusting challenge on Ambrose. Melter of a man.

Famous Fiver
21-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Should have been off.

What goes round comes round. Bayern, PSG and Anderlecht will all show him for what he is, an overrated no mark.

calumhibee1
21-10-2017, 04:35 PM
He is pish defensively.

HibernianJK
21-10-2017, 04:47 PM
****bag

hibee62
21-10-2017, 04:49 PM
I was quite surprised he got man of the match. He scored two goals which he mi**** and should have been saved. His first job is defence and he didn’t do that very well. Barker got quite a lot out of him.

Edit: is mis-hit better?

ekhibee
21-10-2017, 04:58 PM
I was quite surprised he got man of the match. He scored two goals which he mi**** and should have been saved. His first job is defence and he didn’t do that very well. Barker got quite a lot out of him.Edit: is mis-hit better?Yep, totally agree with this. At least a couple of times Barker totally skinned him, and he's a far inferior player to Tierney the left back. He did get 2 goals though, even though both of them were avoidable from a Hibs perspective. I thought McGeoch was MOTM for me, if I had to pick a Celtic player I'd probably say Craig Gordon, who deserves a medal for eventually sorting out his acne problem.

Paisley Hibby
21-10-2017, 06:22 PM
I assumed this thread was about how much of an utter cntu he is but as, so far, nobody has quite said that, I though I'd post it as an anagram 😂

Delboy*
21-10-2017, 06:37 PM
It was the commentary that had me raging. They were playing down his poor challenge on Ambrose and as the replay was being shown, the call was...
"Yeh, it's just his studs....making contact with Ambrose's knee"

Aye, so a knee high studs in challenge ya roaster.

ekhibee
21-10-2017, 07:28 PM
I assumed this thread was about how much of an utter cntu he is but as, so far, nobody has quite said that, I though I'd post it as an anagram 😂
:top marks

hibee62
21-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Yep, totally agree with this. At least a couple of times Barker totally skinned him, and he's a far inferior player to Tierney the left back. He did get 2 goals though, even though both of them were avoidable from a Hibs perspective. I thought McGeoch was MOTM for me, if I had to pick a Celtic player I'd probably say Craig Gordon, who deserves a medal for eventually sorting out his acne problem.

If I have to pick from Celtic... I thought brown was quite good first half, and McGregor caused us a few problems. To be honest, I thought we contained them well and but for some individual errors would have gone in 0-0... and had the opportunity to attack in the second half.

houstonhibbee
21-10-2017, 08:09 PM
he was trying to fool the referee in to thinking he took a bad tackle after his foul on ambrose hoping he would be lenient on him
He knew his tackle could have got him sent off so he did a Trump to deflect the focus

Ilovehibs
21-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Lustig=weirdo knob

Nicho87
21-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Good player in spl. Horse **** in their European games. Tries to be an arse licker to the dafties to cover this up. Arse.