PDA

View Full Version : Semi-final in Newcastle

Humo
20-10-2017, 10:49 AM
Hey all I'm done in Newcastle this weekend to see Liam Fray (booked before the semi) and was wondering if anyone new any good pubs to watch the semi final in tomorrow. Ideally near the city center.

Cheers

Codheed
20-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Hey all I'm done in Newcastle this weekend to see Liam Fray (booked before the semi) and was wondering if anyone new any good pubs to watch the semi final in tomorrow. Ideally near the city center.

Cheers

Could always try the Tyneside Irish Centre , 43 Gallowgate , NE1 4SG , near St James Park . I think a lot of other pubs will be showing the Chelsea game for some strange reason .

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Tilleys (Westgate Road) has more than 1 SKY box, handy for The Bodega once the game is finished too. Sorry a wee mix up there, Bodega for the game then Tilleys!

Dunbar Hibee
20-10-2017, 12:09 PM

Cheers

Enjoy Liam Fray. Hear he was excellent at the liquid rooms last night. :aok:

Humo
20-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Thanks so much for the replies!

tynehibs
20-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Could always try the Tyneside Irish Centre , 43 Gallowgate , NE1 4SG , near St James Park . I think a lot of other pubs will be showing the Chelsea game for some strange reason .

I'm in there most days and they had guys in to fix it on Wednesday don't know if it's working yet. But they will show the Chelsea game cause it will be rammed tomorrow as the toon at home

tynehibs
20-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Tilleys (Westgate Road) has more than 1 SKY box, handy for The Bodega once the game is finished too. Sorry a wee mix up there, Bodega for the game then Tilleys!

You going to Bodega ?

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-10-2017, 10:07 PM
You going to Bodega ?

Nah, its just a favourite of mine down there.

CentreLine
20-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Also in Newcastle, with two other Hibees, this weekend (booked before the semi). I'm hoping to persuade the people in the Duke of Wellington Bar (NE1 1EW) to put it on. If all else fails it will be the lap-top and SkyGo in the hotel bar opposite

hibbybrian
21-10-2017, 05:35 AM

Tilleys is a fine Pub - good selection of Beers, good Pub Grub and very helpful staff :thumbsup:

Newcastlehibby
21-10-2017, 07:00 AM
The Gosforth Hotel have previously been helpful by switching one TV for me. Unfortunately, I am working so will miss it.

Humo
21-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Got The Bodega to put the game on for me cheers for all the help lads! 💚

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-10-2017, 12:08 PM
Got The Bodega to put the game on for me cheers for all the help lads! 💚

Just go to Tilleys now.