PDA

View Full Version : Storm in a League Cup

MB62
20-10-2017, 09:34 AM
For everyone heading through to Hampden tomorrow, take care. Storm 'Brian' is going to hit the West coast in particular (apparently it is a very Naughty storm :greengrin ) so maybe give yourselves a bit extra travelling time.

GGTTH

JimBHibees
20-10-2017, 09:36 AM
For everyone heading through to Hampden tomorrow, take care. Storm 'Brian' is going to hit the West coast in particular (apparently it is a very Naughty storm :greengrin ) so maybe give yourselves a bit extra travelling time.

GGTTH

Doesn't look too bad some rain but nothing too bad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648579

Sir David Gray
20-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Think it's going to be worse further south. Don't think it'll be that bad tomorrow. Wee bit rain and wind, typical Scottish weather really.

Scottie
20-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Think it's going to be worse further south. Don't think it'll be that bad tomorrow. Wee bit rain and wind, typical Scottish weather really.
Better not be too bad down south as flying up from Gatwick on the 9am flight for the game. :thumbsup:

Keith_M
20-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Better not be too bad down south as flying up from Gatwick on the 9am flight for the game. :thumbsup:

I'm sure I heard that all Gatwick Flights are cancelled, for safety reasons.

:wink:

Sir David Gray
20-10-2017, 07:37 PM

Think you should be ok, the weather's meant to deteriorate late morning/early afternoon down that way and the winds are forecast to really pick up.

Pete
20-10-2017, 07:46 PM

GGTTH

I don’t know but I know which bands I’ll be listening to tonight. :greengrin

monktonharp
20-10-2017, 08:28 PM
I actually think there may be a storm of the Hibernians, late in the game to clinch our place in the final.a very late Deeelivvvver for example:greengrin

Lancs Harp
20-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Should be an epic drive :greengrin if it gets too much I'll park up and walk.

mca
20-10-2017, 09:03 PM

Just to Let you know that im on the west coast here (doon in Devon) and its a proper Howler here !!!

Winds are really bad.. its That bad iv almost got the Candles oot.. :wink:

ps.. as i typed this a little bit of the neighbours fence is now flying about my back garden !!!!

So Yes.. Typical Scottish Weather.. :agree:

LancashireHibby
20-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Should be an epic drive :greengrin if it gets too much I'll park up and walk.
You’ll be fine on the way up but could be tricky on the way home. Glad I’ll be on the train though expecting delays coming back. Other half is digging out her thermals as she’s off to the Bolton game where heavy rain and 45mph winds are forecast.

Lancs Harp
20-10-2017, 09:49 PM
You’ll be fine on the way up but could be tricky on the way home. Glad I’ll be on the train though expecting delays coming back. Other half is digging out her thermals as she’s off to the Bolton game where heavy rain and 45mph winds are forecast.

Train disaster from the Fylde coast from early November, they are modifying the line and Blackpool North and South are shut for months. Car trips only for most of the rest of the season.