PDA

View Full Version : Strips Tomorrow?

Pretty Boy
20-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Are we the 'home' side?

If so will we be in green? Or with Celtics away kits will both teams have to change?

LancsHibs
20-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Surly Hibees in green being the senior club?:flag:

Ritchie
20-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Do Celtic have an away kit that wouldn't clash with our home strip?

Are they not all different shades of green?

Keith_M
20-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Do Celtic have an away kit that wouldn't clash with our home strip?

Are they not all different shades of green?

No and yes. Very short sighted on their part.

For this reason, I think we'll be in our change strip.

Craig_HFC
20-10-2017, 09:04 AM
No reason we can't wear our home strip and them their 3rd kit which is luminous lime green with black shorts.

There wasn't a kit clash when the Hibs Ladies and Celtic Ladies teams played each other wearing these strips.

Real Emerald
20-10-2017, 09:08 AM
No and yes. Very short sighted on their part.

For this reason, I think we'll be in our change strip.

Celtic have to get to wear their home top and get their traditional end at Hampden, we just have to conform to whatever they want! I would tell them to get along to sports direct and buy a load of strips that don't clash with Hibs. Mind you considering the lack of interest from the Hibs support does it matter what we play in!

.Sean.
20-10-2017, 09:11 AM
As the 'home' team and with it being a semi final I'd be disappointed to see Hibs not in home colours.

Celtic have been pandered to enough as it is in the run up to this game.

GreenArmyyy!
20-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Celtic have to get to wear their home top and get their traditional end at Hampden, we just have to conform to whatever they want! I would tell them to get along to sports direct and buy a load of strips that don't clash with Hibs. Mind you considering the lack of interest from the Hibs support does it matter what we play in!

I'd be inclined to agree, especially with the last part. I'm so disappointed with the lack of support we are going to have tomorrow. This game is difficult enough as it is without being outnumbered 2:1.

Hibernia&Alba
20-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Interesting that back in the day both teams used to wear their home strip. Seems perfectly okay.

https://youtu.be/fX9n4156lsU