PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Seveno
19-10-2017, 12:08 PM
I made my first visit for a while when I was down today to collect my ticket for the Semi.

I was really impressed with the amount and quality of stock and reckon it is the best yet. Chatting to the guy that served me, he said it was 100 times better than before. He told me that the manager is open to suggestions and that he will source suppliers, test out the stock and get more if they sell well.

Spent £55 on a jacket and very pleased.:greengrin

WhileTheChief..
19-10-2017, 05:40 PM
See if you were complaining about the shop this thread would have run and run.

Post a positive experience and nadda, not a peep from anyone.

Go figure!

Phil MaGlass
19-10-2017, 06:08 PM
If he is open to suggestions, one I made before Harringtons with the Hibs tartan inside, oh and more articles in the shop with the Hibs tartan, I just love the tartan scarves.

Phil MaGlass
19-10-2017, 06:09 PM

Go figure!

Think theres been one or two positive threads on the shop already. Almost certain. Not very good in finding threads masel likes to give you a link

Johnny Clash
19-10-2017, 07:47 PM
If he is open to suggestions, one I made before Harringtons with the Hibs tartan inside, oh and more articles in the shop with the Hibs tartan, I just love the tartan scarves.

Great idea!

BlackSheep
19-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Vast improvement over previous years... went in last week to buy a £12 Tee and spent £80!!! Great merch this year... and not all garish crap... some very nice items among the more traditional hats and scarves. Well done hibs.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2017, 08:17 PM

Go figure!

Or most of us saw and remember the positive thread that was posted early last week and attracted a lot of positive comment.

Seveno
20-10-2017, 12:28 PM

I would be glad to help, if I could. I think you need to tell the shop though.:wink:

Argylehibby
20-10-2017, 02:41 PM

I will put this suggestion forward Phil, sounds like a good idea to me.

Later in the year or maybe at the beginning of next year I will be looking for new suggestions for merchandise. Where the previous supplier had a list from us that never moved the new people in charge took the list on day one and many of those requested items are now in and getting great revues. In case you are wondering why wait to get suggestions it's because if we had asked now the worry was there would be a lot of requests for Christmas stuff and it is too late for that and all of that is already on order.

It's good to be posting on here without having to defend the club or the shop staff these days though.

Bristolhibby
20-10-2017, 03:09 PM
The big Green saltaire with the Hibs badge in the middle.

Mouse mats of the badge (for the office).

Cotton Macron polo shirts (I think there is one, however the website doesn’t say what the material is).

Duvet covers (for the kids, honest).

J

lyonhibs
20-10-2017, 03:13 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?325174-The-club-shop&highlight=club+shop

Bloody copycat 😝 Got a quiet night in tonight with football tomorrow morning. Perhaps I'll don the new away kit and watch the DVD I bought to pass the time.

Couldn't agree more. I'm back twice before Xmas and then Xmas itself. The club shop can expect some more donations from yours truly.