PDA

View Full Version : Hibs make Prime Minister's questions

Liberal Hibby
18-10-2017, 12:41 PM
The BBC live coverage of today's PMQs illustrated an SNP question about absent Tory MP, Douglas Ross, with this image…

1van Sprou7e
18-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Of course a linesman would be a fe**ing tory...

:offski::wink:

Keith_M
18-10-2017, 12:55 PM
The BBC live coverage of today's PMQs illustrated an SNP question about absent Tory MP, Douglas Ross, with this image…

Naw, they only made that fotie. I don't think Theresa mentioned Hibs at all...

pacoluna
18-10-2017, 01:05 PM

he's the linesman on Saturday for the semi.

BegbieHSC
18-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Fairly sure he got booed down the tunnel last time he was at Easter Road...

overdrive
18-10-2017, 01:33 PM
I thought he said he was giving up the assistant refereeing to concentrate on being an MP. After the outcry when he was an MSP, I’d thought he’d have learnt his lesson.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-10-2017, 03:02 PM

Running the right wing.

J-C
18-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Running the right wing.

Tish boom

Renfrew_Hibby
18-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Seriously,the guy's an MP and he's missing an important vote for a 'jolly'. Don't care which party he's from, his flag should have been retired the moment he was elected to serve us.

weecounty hibby
18-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Ha ha ha. Is this the Tory idea of getting on with the day job. Missing a debate and vote on something like the universal credit situation is unforgivable just to be a linesman at a football match

CropleyWasGod
18-10-2017, 05:11 PM
The general rule about MP's having other jobs is that they're permitted as long as the electorate know about them at the time of the election.

In this situation, it was clearly the case, since there was the same controversy when the guy was an MSP. So, if one wants to blame anyone, blame those who voted him in and Angus Robertson out. :greengrin

As for missing the vote, the likelihood is that he will be "paired" with someone in the Opposition who is also missing the vote. That way, the vote is unaffected.

Hibernia&Alba
18-10-2017, 05:17 PM

And therefore shouldn't be allowed to participate in Rangers matches , where ninety per cent of their vote resides. I bet he's a Mason as well; it all fits :greengrin

Deansy
18-10-2017, 08:32 PM
And therefore shouldn't be allowed to participate in Rangers matches , where ninety per cent of their vote resides. I bet he's a Mason as well; it all fits :greengrin

How else do you think he got the time off ??

Greenfly
18-10-2017, 08:47 PM

Not a natural with a red flag then?

Tyler Durden
18-10-2017, 09:06 PM
The general rule about MP's having other jobs is that they're permitted as long as the electorate know about them at the time of the election.

In this situation, it was clearly the case, since there was the same controversy when the guy was an MSP. So, if one wants to blame anyone, blame those who voted him in and Angus Robertson out. :greengrin

As for missing the vote, the likelihood is that he will be "paired" with someone in the Opposition who is also missing the vote. That way, the vote is unaffected.

You're right, his voters knew this and likely couldn't give a toss about the universal credit

monktonharp
18-10-2017, 11:28 PM
You're right, his voters knew this and likely couldn't give a toss about the universal creditseems to fit well with his voters I suppose :rolleyes:

bawheid
19-10-2017, 07:06 AM
I can only see a picture of the assistant referee.
what was the question asked about Hibs and what was the answer?
I doubt she's even heard of Hibs to be fair.

She was asked by the right honourable member for Edinburgh North and Leith if she minds that time Hibs were 2-0 down at Tynecastle with 10 minutes to go in the Scottish Cup. The PM replied that what this country needs is strong and stable government in the national interest.

Prof. Shaggy
19-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Wow!

Prime Minister's Questions makes hibs.net!

Tyler Durden
19-10-2017, 02:09 PM
seems to fit well with his voters I suppose :rolleyes:

Exactly - they're welcome to each other