PDA

View Full Version : If you're waivering

Lancs Harp
17-10-2017, 09:42 PM
about saturday ...... go for it.

Of course many of us have money issues, family issues, God knows what issues but this is Hibs, our pride, our one love, our passion, we are on the rise, the boys need and deserve our support. We've visited Hampden a good few times recently but that shouldn't dampen our desire , Imagine the glory or be there together if we fail standing tall, Hibs and proud. If you can fellas make the effort. GGTTH.

If you cant get there, scream in front of the tv or fill those pubs in Leith.

WE ARE HIBS WE RULE SUPREME.

:flag::flag::flag:

Firestarter
17-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Filling pubs in Leith but not attending is shady as.

Souter96Mac
17-10-2017, 09:49 PM
I'll be there and I can't wait. All the stay at home folk will be gutted that they missed out on watching the mighty Hibs pump Selik 3-0

Lancs Harp
17-10-2017, 09:49 PM

Maybe mate but its maybe not possible to attend for some folk. Its about uniting us as Hibs fans, be there if you can is my message, nothing more nothing less.

Mon the Hibs.

hibsboy69
17-10-2017, 09:52 PM
about saturday ...... go for it.

Of course many of us have money issues, family issues, God knows what issues but this is Hibs, our pride, our one love, our passion, we are on the rise, the boys need and deserve our support. We've visited Hampden a good few times recently but that shouldn't dampen our desire , Imagine the glory or be there together if we fail standing tall, Hibs and proud. If you can fellas make the effort. GGTTH.

If you cant get there, scream in front of the tv or fill those pubs in Leith.

WE ARE HIBS WE RULE SUPREME.

:flag::flag::flag:

11 of us going through - lets go through in numbers people and stand proud no matter what. :agree:

Hibs Till We Die

:flag:

hibeerealist
17-10-2017, 09:54 PM
I'll be there and I can't wait. All the stay at home folk will be gutted that they missed out on watching the mighty Hibs pump Selik 3-0

Bit too confident there we can’t keep clean sheets 3-1 cabbage!

Sammy7nil
17-10-2017, 09:56 PM

I will go to Duddingston pubs then :greengrin

ChrissyG1875
17-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Filling pubs in Leith but not attending is shady as.Off your high horse mate! I'll be attending and personally there's no place I'd rather be but imo it's up to folk how they spend their weekend and a wee bit out of order calling people shady for not attending when you have no idea what their circumstances might be

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

famousfife
17-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Hamdump park should be left for finals only, a one of special occasion:flag:.

HibbyDave
18-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Come on hibs make a promise to everyone who attends on Saturday that IF we get to the final we will be gauranteed a ticket.
That would add a few to our support.

Michael
18-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Come on hibs make a promise to everyone who attends on Saturday that IF we get to the final we will be gauranteed a ticket.

Realistically, not all season ticket holders will attend so I don't think that's possible.

Souter96Mac
18-10-2017, 07:37 AM

How do you think they would process that? I've bought 4 tickets for myself, my girlfriend and two pals on my client ref. Would that mean I would get 4 tickets guaranteed for the final, even though I'm not a season ticket holder.. Could cause issues if we do even get there

DH1875
18-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Realistically, not all season ticket holders will attend so I don't think that's possible.

Not really. We've 13k season ticket holders who'd all still be guaranteed a ticket if we make the final. That would leave around 8k-10k tickets and we ain't taking that many walk ups on Saturday. Genuinely hope every non season ticket holder that turns up on Saturday gets a ticket for the final should we get there.

Pretty Boy
18-10-2017, 08:00 AM
One of my best nights at Hampden was among 9000 others singing their hearts out when we beat the old huns on penalties.

We took about 30K more than that to the final and it was like a morgue. Those who are going will give the team the backing they deserve, those who aren't are missing out.

lord bunberry
18-10-2017, 08:23 AM
One of my best nights at Hampden was among 9000 others singing their hearts out when we beat the old huns on penalties.

We took about 30K more than that to the final and it was like a morgue. Those who are going will give the team the backing they deserve, those who aren't are missing out.
That was a brilliant night. I remember sitting in what was then the Elm Bar in the afternoon looking outside at the torrential rain and thinking about giving it a miss. We ended up jumping on a train and heading through. The game was brilliant and the atmosphere in the hibs end was fantastic. The only problem about that night was the game was being shown on channel 5 and it started really late for some strange reason. The extra time and penalties meant we missed the last train home, we had to get a taxi. That penalty shoot out was nerve shredding.

oneone73
18-10-2017, 08:30 AM

All this goes for me too.

Gatecrasher
18-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Hamdump park should be left for finals only, a one of special occasion:flag:.

We are playing celtic, it's the only suitable venue other than ibrox.

JimboHibs
18-10-2017, 09:49 AM

What a stupid comment.

HibbyDave
18-10-2017, 12:04 PM
How do you think they would process that? I've bought 4 tickets for myself, my girlfriend and two pals on my client ref. Would that mean I would get 4 tickets guaranteed for the final, even though I'm not a season ticket holder.. Could cause issues if we do even get there

Yip. If you and your three friends attend the semi then i think you should get final tickets if we make it.
We have 13k season tickets and some of them will be at the semi too.

.Sean.
18-10-2017, 12:07 PM
What a stupid comment.
Why's it a stupid comment?

It's good to see some enthusiasm and optimism, and of course the folk that canny be bothered to go will be spewing they never went if we do win.

JimboHibs
18-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Why's it a stupid comment?

It's good to see some enthusiasm and optimism, and of course the folk that canny be bothered to go will be spewing they never went if we do win.

Poster said all the stay at home folk will be gutted ? I'll be staying at home attending my daughter's birthday party so why would I be gutted if we win ??

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Glad that we don't make generalisations about people and that we are safe in the knowledge that those who are not going to be at Hampden on Saturday really just can't be ar5ed.

Souter96Mac
18-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Poster said all the stay at home folk will be gutted ? I'll be staying at home attending my daughter's birthday party so why would I be gutted if we win ??

It was a bit of tongue in cheek to be honest. I'm more in the boat that I don't really care how many there are at the game, more hoping we win.

Allant1981
18-10-2017, 04:37 PM
wish i could afford it, new baby due in a few weeks so skint doesnt even come close just now, will be watching at home though