PDA

View Full Version : Lothian Thistle Hutchy Vale

Scorrie
16-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Not sure if discussed elsewhere but a great result in the Scottish Cup on Saturday winning 5-3 at Stirling Albion and LTHV now have St Mirren at home in the next round. Great achievement for an East of Scotland League Club

MartinfaePorty
16-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Not sure if discussed elsewhere but a great result in the Scottish Cup on Saturday winning 5-3 at Stirling Albion and LTHV now have St Mirren at home in the next round. Great achievement for an East of Scotland League ClubAye, great result. Boy that played for my amateur team a couple of seasons ago now plays for them. To be fair he was too good for us, but shows there's hope for all lower level amateurs out there! Very tough v Saint Mirren, but great tie and accompanying exposure for them.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Firestarter
16-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Sure Danny's wee brother plays for them. They have a great set up and are an enclosure away from really moving up the leagues.

Big_Franck
16-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Sure Danny's wee brother plays for them. They have a great set up and are an enclosure away from really moving up the leagues.

He does, he scored a penalty on Saturday. My wee brother plays for them so was keeping an eye on the score when at Easter Road on Saturday. I feared the worst when they went 1-0 down after 5 mins but they fought back and were romping it 5-1 in the second half before Stirling made it a bit more respectable. My brother said there was talk of them moving the St Mirren game to Easter Road.

hibbysam
16-10-2017, 01:04 PM

Scored a penalty at the weekend. Boy that was in my class at school is banging them in for them and has been for a couple of years now.

KWJ
16-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Great result, Binos have been flying.

With them now having a senior team would they be less likely to let a Garry O'Connor, Derek Riordan, Paul Hanlon, Jason Cummings move on to Hibs and would these players get a crack at the first team when 16-17?

Or is it more for the the, likely, majority of players that don't get signed by professional clubs?

offshorehibby
16-10-2017, 01:56 PM

There was a Louis Swanson scored for them on Saturday.