PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City

Hibernia&Alba
14-10-2017, 08:39 PM
As a United fan, I have to say they're looking fantastic and could score in a nunnery. 29 goals in 8 league games; must say I'm getting a wee bit concerned, even this early in the season.

14-10-2017, 08:40 PM
De Bruyne is in the running for greatest of all time gingers.

Libby Hibby
14-10-2017, 08:43 PM
De Bruyne is in the running for greatest of all time gingers.

He’s up there with Fyvie, Geebsy and Mitchell.

MichelleHibs
14-10-2017, 08:44 PM
We were at the etihad today as a birthday treat for my boys and they were a different class. Some great goals!

ronaldo7
14-10-2017, 08:52 PM

And Chris shevlane.😊

Hibernia&Alba
14-10-2017, 08:57 PM
We were at the etihad today as a birthday treat for my boys and they were a different class. Some great goals!

Your kids are City fans? This isnae Hibs class.

SirDavidsNapper
14-10-2017, 09:08 PM

Did they not fancy the Hibs game?

Firestarter
14-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Leave the kids alone ffs 😂 This place is nuts sometimes.

Just Jimmy
14-10-2017, 09:32 PM
I watch City most weeks down here as it's easier to get tickets than Utd. They are playing some sensational stuff but I'm not sure they'll sustain on all fronts. The league is coming to Manchester either way however.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Roxyhibee
14-10-2017, 09:36 PM
And Chris shevlane.😊

What about Brian Rice.? Great player.

matty_f
14-10-2017, 09:45 PM

Can't believe you've missed Keith Keith Keith from that list.

Firestarter
14-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Can't believe you've missed Keith Keith Keith from that list.

Or the Doyler.

renato
14-10-2017, 09:54 PM
It's going to be some game against Napoli next week, the 2 best footballing teams in the world just now, IMO.

Hibernia&Alba
14-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Please close thread the moment Pete turns up :wink:

MichelleHibs
14-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Had them at plenty Hibs games too 😀

MichelleHibs
14-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Had them at plenty Hibs games too 😀

Pete
14-10-2017, 11:24 PM
As a United fan, I have to say they're looking fantastic and could score in a nunnery. 29 goals in 8 league games; must say I'm getting a wee bit concerned, even this early in the season.

Relax. City doing well playing the Guardiola way is a victory for football. :agree:

pacorosssco
14-10-2017, 11:29 PM

Started well last season but look much stronger. Best team so far and will win league I recon. Goals from all angles.

blackpoolhibs
15-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Watched the goals on tv this morning, why is there so many empty seats again at the emptyhad?

With that team, and the way pepe has them playing you'd think there wouldn't be an empty seat in the place?

Lancs Harp
15-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Watched the goals on tv this morning, why is there so many empty seats again at the emptyhad?

With that team, and the way pepe has them playing you'd think there wouldn't be an empty seat in the place?

Too many football tourists with season tickets. They fly in for one or two matches a season, their season ticket guarantees them a seat, they dont care about the cost or the fact their seat is empty for most or indeed nearly all the games. Arsenal suffer from similar. The modern global game eh.

jgl07
15-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Too many football tourists with season tickets. They fly in for one or two matches a season, their season ticket guarantees them a seat, they dont care about the cost or the fact their seat is empty for most or indeed nearly all the games. Arsenal suffer from similar. The modern global game eh.

It happens at all clubs. The seat beside me at Easter Road (FF Upper) is usually empty. I can only recall someone sitting in it three or four matches in the last four seasons. Yet it is down on the season ticket planner as 'sold' every year.

Lancs Harp
15-10-2017, 03:31 PM
City probably have the same issues we have, discounted tickets, usually kids tickets not attending a good number of games. The gate at City yesterday was 54,128, I believe the capacity is 55,000 so its certainly not a question of not being able to sell the tickets and more a question of people not turning up. We have a similar issue on a smaller scale, we all know there wasnt over 19,000 at ER yesterday, that figure represents tickets sold.

wpj
15-10-2017, 03:48 PM
It happens at all clubs. The seat beside me at Easter Road (FF Upper) is usually empty. I can only recall someone sitting in it three or four matches in the last four seasons. Yet it is down on the season ticket planner as 'sold' every year.

I have seen comments on here from overseas fans who purchase a season ticket to support the club. Admirable but perhaps they could be offered up for others to fill the gaps? Not having a pop but just thinking out loud.

Hibernia&Alba
15-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Having a great team on the pitch doesn't equate to being a big club, BH :wink: