PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Hibs TV to International

Hibbyradge
14-10-2017, 01:22 PM
I already subscribe to Hibs TV UK, but I want to get international access.

How do I do that?

lord bunberry
14-10-2017, 01:36 PM
I already subscribe to Hibs TV UK, but I want to get international access.

How do I do that?
You have to be out of the country to get the option. You go to the subscription page and the upgrade option is at the bottom of the page.

hibbybrian
14-10-2017, 01:39 PM
https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/dashboard

select International Monthly

then subscribe

it's 8.99 a month but you can cancel at any time

RoxburghHibs
14-10-2017, 01:39 PM
What time does live coverage normally start?

NZ Green
14-10-2017, 03:40 PM
What time does live coverage normally start?
15 minutes before kick off

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-10-2017, 04:11 PM
If anything to go by today I won't be renewing my subscription, spent most of the second half saying hello to all the "Dons fans" who were watching in.

Pathetic! I couldn't care less about other teams or who's watching, a really poor effort today and so annoying.

CMac1988
14-10-2017, 04:15 PM
Bit harsh. A couple of hello's is hardly anything to complain about. Picture and sound quality was pretty good and the commentating as good as always. Mostly fair and on point.

Hibs TV has no bearing on how the game pans out and I'd rather they be fair and objective rather than speaking out their arse like the Rangers TV and Celtic TV commentators.

Billy
14-10-2017, 05:07 PM
If anything to go by today I won't be renewing my subscription, spent most of the second half saying hello to all the "Dons fans" who were watching in.

Pathetic! I couldn't care less about other teams or who's watching, a really poor effort today and so annoying.

Aberdeen overseas fans got to watch the Hibs TV feed with commentary today, generally they would only get audio.

This means that when we go to Aberdeen and the game is not on TV, our overseas fans will get their feed with commentary.

A bonus for both sets of overseas supporters.

PeeJay
14-10-2017, 06:11 PM

:confused: I've watched HiBS on the sites provided by other clubs and they have also read out greeting from HIbs fans watching in - think it is perfectly civil thing to do - think the HIBS TV team mainly read out greetings from the many HIBS fans around the globe NOT just Aberdeeen fans

KWJ
14-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Aberdeen overseas fans got to watch the Hibs TV feed with commentary today, generally they would only get audio.

This means that when we go to Aberdeen and the game is not on TV, our overseas fans will get their feed with commentary.

A bonus for both sets of overseas supporters.

Great agreement between the clubs for the benefit of the fans.

houstonhibbee
14-10-2017, 06:14 PM

So you'll start going to the games instead of listening to audio in sunny leith?

houstonhibbee
14-10-2017, 06:16 PM
Great agreement between the clubs for the benefit of the fans.
Absolutely:agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-10-2017, 07:36 PM
So you'll start going to the games instead of listening to audio in sunny leith?

Maybe if you knew the reason I can't go to ER you wouldn't come on here with catty comments.eh?

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-10-2017, 07:38 PM
:confused: I've watched HiBS on the sites provided by other clubs and they have also read out greeting from HIbs fans watching in - think it is perfectly civil thing to do - think the HIBS TV team mainly read out greetings from the many HIBS fans around the globe NOT just Aberdeeen fans

It seemed like they spent most of the 2nd half saying hello and having a laugh, this was a very important game for us and I want to hear commentary on the game nothing else, not to much to ask is it?

houstonhibbee
14-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Maybe if you knew the reason I can't go to ER you wouldn't come on here with catty comments.eh?
and maybe you shouldn't make unnecessary spiteful comments about Hibs TV

houstonhibbee
14-10-2017, 08:23 PM
It seemed like they spent most of the 2nd half saying hello and having a laugh, this was a very important game for us and I want to hear commentary on the game nothing else, not to much to ask is it?
yes, it was a very nice touch and Hibs class.
May be it was annoying listening to audio but was fine watching live video

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-10-2017, 09:32 PM
and maybe you shouldn't make unnecessary spiteful comments about Hibs TV

Who's being spiteful? I was unhappy at the coverage in the 2nd half, a couple of other mates texting me saying WTF is this, is it a crime to make a comment, grow up.

PeeJay
15-10-2017, 11:49 AM

Well, your account of the broadcast is not the way I experienced it ... you can write to the Hibs TV team and let them know what you think - they are open to discussing ways of improving the service?

CMurdoch
15-10-2017, 01:16 PM

Believe the game commentary was live on Radio Scotland.
Although that would probably have annoyed you as well.