PDA

View Full Version : Today's other games

Danderhall Hibs
14-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Just watched the first half of Liverpool v Man Utd.

Murder - take away the glitz and glamour and the English league is pretty poor. This is their showpiece game.

Scouse Hibee
14-10-2017, 12:27 PM

Murder - take away the glitz and glamour and the English league is pretty poor. This is their showpiece game.

This gets trotted out every time there is a poor game, plenty of great games too.

Danderhall Hibs
14-10-2017, 12:30 PM
This gets trotted out every time there is a poor game, plenty of great games too.

I keep missing them mate. Generally only watch the "big" games and good ones are few and far between.

I tend to avoid WBA v Burnley and that though so maybe that's when the good games are.

Tyler Durden
14-10-2017, 12:32 PM

Nah - it's top quality players cancelling each other out in a high pressure game. There's not much space and so far defences on top but it's much better than the 0-0 they had last year. Mourinho being slightly more ambitious thankfully

Danderhall Hibs
14-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Nah - it's top quality players cancelling each other out in a high pressure game. There's not much space and so far defences on top but it's much better than the 0-0 they had last year. Mourinho being slightly more ambitious thankfully

Mis controlled passes, some hit and hope stuff, crosses that can't beat the first man and 10 men behind the ball.

Play this in front of 5000 at Rugby Park and it wouldn't be out of place.

ballengeich
14-10-2017, 12:46 PM
On the BBC red button you can see St Albans v Borehamwood in the FA Cup final qualifying round. The centre-half for Borehamwood is David Stephens, once of this parish. He's doing his job as his team are 3-0 up.

Tyler Durden
14-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Mis controlled passes, some hit and hope stuff, crosses that can't beat the first man and 10 men behind the ball.

Play this in front of 5000 at Rugby Park and it wouldn't be out of place.

I take back my previous comments, that was p*sh!

Mourinho is happy to kill these games

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-10-2017, 01:30 PM
That's nearly 2 hours of my life I'll never get back, hyped up to the hilt all week by Sky Sports for that?

Still, I got my laugh listening to that announcer at Anfield, I believe he won some award?, what for? this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_by5r8EUc

Danderhall Hibs
14-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Absolute murder. Left with 15-20 to go, doesn't look like I missed anything.

HH81
14-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Just goes to show both teams are no where near title contenders.

Jose went for 0-0 as I'm guessing he felt they were not good enough to beat Liverpool in an open game?

Scouse Hibee
14-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Just goes to show both teams are no where near title contenders.

Jose went for 0-0 as I'm guessing he felt they were not good enough to beat Liverpool in an open game?

Yes, the truth being if they had gone for it they probably would have breached our dodgy defence.

Souter96Mac
14-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Coupon has been placed, love 3pm football, watching the scores come in. Lav it

Joe6-2
14-10-2017, 03:29 PM
Hertz doing ok since they are playing all their games away from home! Jeff Sterling

Betty Boop
14-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Yes, the truth being if they had gone for it they probably would have breached our dodgy defence.
The King Kenny stand opened officially yesterday, with Sir Alex in attendance.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-family-celebrates-new-kenny-13759899