Bartley

Boyle
McGinn
McGeouch

Murray
Stokes

B.H.F.C
14-10-2017, 07:18 AM
No real need to change from the Celtic game given how we played. Only change I would think about would be Murray in for Slivka.

Hibeewilly
14-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Slivka scored a great goal on international duty so his confidence will be high. I would go for the same team that started at Parkhead - no need to change imo

Sir David Gray
14-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Same as Parkhead. You don't change a winning team (even although we didn't actually win that game, I'm sure you get my drift!).

eastcoasthibby
14-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Same performance from same team set up and take more of our chance and we will have no problems today ..

southern hibby
14-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Keep same team as at Celtic, but bring subs on sooner at least when players look to be getting tired.

Think the difference today will be Boyle, not sure why but can see him having an amazing day. ( apart from Ive got him for first goal 2-0 score )

GGTTH

Dublin07
14-10-2017, 08:59 AM
I would go with the same team as the celtic game as its our best team available. Only problem could be that stokesey had a virus and lennon said on Thursday he would wait and see if he trained Friday. Rocky still out so Laidlaw keeps the gloves which is deserved imo.

SirDavidsNapper
14-10-2017, 11:23 AM
If we turn up we'll win this.

Ronniekirk
14-10-2017, 12:52 PM
If we turn up we'll win this.

If stokes doesn't make it as a few sources indicating he is a doubt that would be a massive boost for Aberdeen
Big test this one on back of our excellent performance at Parkhead
If stokes plays we win ,If not a draw is best we can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smartie
14-10-2017, 12:55 PM
If stokes doesn't make it as a few sources indicating he is a doubt that would be a massive boost for Aberdeen
Big test this one on back of our excellent performance at Parkhead
If stokes plays we win ,If not a draw is best we can get

Stokes can be less than effective when he's not in the mood.

If he's under the weather I wouldn't bother with him.

I'd rather have a Simon Murray champing at the bit trying to win back his place in the starting line-up than someone who is shaking off a virus.

Ronniekirk
14-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Stokes can be less than effective when he's not in the mood.

If he's under the weather I wouldn't bother with him.

I'd rather have a Simon Murray champing at the bit trying to win back his place in the starting line-up than someone who is shaking off a virus.

Well Stokes plays ,so Here's hoping he isn't too below par