PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 13K SEASON TICKETS REACHED

RSS Bot
13-10-2017, 05:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8004)

Hibernia&Alba
13-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Fantastic. The home crowds of around 8000 now seem a long time ago :aok:

lord bunberry
13-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Good stuff. An upturn in our home form will ensure a packed home end every week.

Gatecrasher
13-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Well done everyone, hopefully a sign of things to come :flag:

Tornadoes70
13-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Well done everyone, hopefully a sign of things to come :flag:

:top marks

Terrific backing from the supporters. Well done everyone indeed.

:flag:

The Spaceman
13-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Brilliant news. Great time to be a Hibee :thumbsup:

SirDavidsNapper
13-10-2017, 05:40 PM
We are hibernian fc

iwasthere1972
13-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Thank you Butcher and Malpas. We couldn't have done this without you.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

murray26
13-10-2017, 05:55 PM
14k plus after half seasons hopefully 👍

iwasthere1972
13-10-2017, 06:10 PM
14k plus after half seasons hopefully ��

If we're playing well and in the top 4 then I can see that figure being easily achieved. With only 3K seats available in the home stands, it's going to be a scramble for non season ticket holders to get a seat especially for the Cat A matches.

Good times come to those who wait and don't try and cheat to achieve it.

SirDavidsNapper
13-10-2017, 06:26 PM
14k plus after half seasons hopefully 👍

Doubt we'll add too much more in halfs to be honest. Couple hundred at most.

MKHIBEE
14-10-2017, 07:38 AM
I tried to buy one online a few days ago, it told me only hospitality tickets were available

Billy Whizz
14-10-2017, 07:42 AM
I tried to buy one online a few days ago, it told me only hospitality tickets were available

Probably because the Hearts game is a sell out

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Thank you Butcher and Malpas. We couldn't have done this without you.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

And Hearts. Let's not forget Hearts. If they had just held on to that 2-0 lead with 10 minutes to go we might still be playing to crowds of 8,000. One will never know. Thanks anyway though neighbours.

Sir David Gray
14-10-2017, 07:47 AM
It's now important for the club to make the most of this positivity that we're experiencing just now and really build on this.

We need to keep improving and aiming high. The key is to start acting and thinking like a big club and have big ambitions.

Fantastic support.

Gmack7
14-10-2017, 08:21 AM
FFS it'll take that long to get put of the East I'll miss last orders PETRIE 😈😈

WhileTheChief..
14-10-2017, 08:28 AM
It's now important for the club to make the most of this positivity that we're experiencing just now and really build on this.

We need to keep improving and aiming high. The key is to start acting and thinking like a big club and have big ambitions.

Do we get to start discussing filling in the corners for real soon?!

Mostly I just want us to do it to annoy our neighbours but a few thousand extra seats wouldn’t go amiss now :greengrin

IGRIGI
14-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Going by the project over the road we'd be best putting in the order for the seats to fill in the corners pronto.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Do we get to start discussing filling in the corners for real soon?!

Mostly I just want us to do it to annoy our neighbours but a few thousand extra seats wouldn’t go amiss now :greengrin

Not that I ever aspire to be like Rangers but a couple of corners like they've got would do us just fine. An extra 1000 seats and a massive screen in each corner would be brilliant. Surely wouldn't cost that much?

SideBurns
14-10-2017, 08:47 AM
I'm no' keen on this new-fangled big crowds lark - the pubs are too busy. As a wise man said to me in Robbie's recently:"I preferred it in here when Hibs were sh@te."

NAE NOOKIE
14-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Not that I ever aspire to be like Rangers but a couple of corners like they've got would do us just fine. An extra 1000 seats and a massive screen in each corner would be brilliant. Surely wouldn't cost that much?

Though the screens at Ibrox undoubtedly look good I've always thought it was a bit daft that they are both on the same side of the stadium, not much use to the folk in the top half of the stand on that side. If Hibs put screens in it would have to be one in the East / South corner and one in the West / FF corner.

IIRC the screens at Ibrox were far from cheap ..... on top of that, I think Hibs would need a sustained period of ST sales at the current level with the 16,000 plus crowds that go with it before they would be persuaded to part with the million or so quid it would take to fill in the FF / East corner ..... It would look great if the East had a curve added to make it meet the FF though and certainly add to the stadiums atmosphere :aok:

MKHIBEE
14-10-2017, 09:11 AM
I'm no' keen on this new-fangled big crowds lark - the pubs are too busy. As a wise man said to me in Robbie's recently:"I preferred it in here when Hibs were sh@te."
I remember leaving the pub in Lincoln at 10 to 3 and being in my seat at Sincil Bank for kick off. Lucky to get a ticket for most games now

iwasthere1972
14-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Edinburgh cinemas are reporting that their attendances are down about eight thousand on a Saturday when we're at home.

Got to admit I preferred the Bobby Williamson days when you could walk into a pub, get served, then decide which table to sit at. Could even have a lie down at Easter Road to sober up. Can't do that how.

FranckSuzy
14-10-2017, 09:27 AM
189 of the 13,000 season tickets were purchased due to our wonderful fans donating to Leith Links :thumbsup: Now many more children - who wouldn't normally have the chance - can attend games and join our family :not worth

WhileTheChief..
14-10-2017, 09:43 AM
A million bucks for eternal seethe from them across the road is a bargain in my book.

Order the seats in now and start looking at big TVs :greengrin

Pretty Boy
14-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Brilliant backing from the fans and good to see so many buying into what the club are trying to do.

We already have a good LC run in the bank and that could yet get better, if we can add a decent SC run and a solid league placing come the end of the season then we might add another few tickets yet. The fans base is there and we are proving it can be engaged with.

Keith_M
14-10-2017, 10:36 AM
I actually tried to buy one last week but when I try to choose a seat online, the map is all red an I can't select a seat.

Any ideas?

oneone73
14-10-2017, 10:39 AM
I actually tried to buy one last week but when I try to choose a seat online, the map is all red an I can't select a seat.

Any ideas?

Phone?

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-10-2017, 11:20 AM
Though the screens at Ibrox undoubtedly look good I've always thought it was a bit daft that they are both on the same side of the stadium, not much use to the folk in the top half of the stand on that side. If Hibs put screens in it would have to be one in the East / South corner and one in the West / FF corner.

IIRC the screens at Ibrox were far from cheap ..... on top of that, I think Hibs would need a sustained period of ST sales at the current level with the 16,000 plus crowds that go with it before they would be persuaded to part with the million or so quid it would take to fill in the FF / East corner ..... It would look great if the East had a curve added to make it meet the FF though and certainly add to the stadiums atmosphere :aok:

Yeah that would be the dream really that the East and FF joined at full height and all seats but I'm sure I've read it's mega expensive to build on a curve like that? Hence thinking lower seats and a massive tv might be cheaper whilst still enclosing the corner. Guess massive TV's wouldn't be that cheap either but could always make Rangers a cash offer for theirs [emoji38]

SirDavidsNapper
14-10-2017, 11:25 AM
If over the next few years we can get to around 16k season tickets then the board will have a decision to make. 16k might seem far fetched but it should be a target!

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-10-2017, 11:26 AM
If over the next few years we can get to around 16k season tickets then the board will have a decision to make. 16k might seem far fetched but it should be a target!

10k seemed pure fantasy when Dempster first muted it. Anything is possible with a continued buzz around the club and a decent team on the park.

SirDavidsNapper
14-10-2017, 11:28 AM
10k seemed pure fantasy when Dempster first muted it. Anything is possible with a continued buzz around the club and a decent team on the park.Very true

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
14-10-2017, 11:28 AM
10k seemed pure fantasy when Dempster first muted it. Anything is possible with a continued buzz around the club and a decent team on the park.

3 years ago 7000 season tickets seemed like a pipe dream.

Billy Whizz
14-10-2017, 11:29 AM

All about the Scottish Cup win

SirDavidsNapper
14-10-2017, 11:40 AM
All about the Scottish Cup win

Absolutely. That David Gray header crossing the line was the single biggest game changer in this clubs history. I doubt he realises the significance of it. It's literally changed everything.

Keith_M
14-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Phone?

Thanx,U can always rely on good advice on here.

:-)

CMurdoch
14-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Closing in on the "big team". Only a 1000 behind now.
Would love to see us sell 14,000 next season but I suspect we have almost peaked.

Ronniekirk
14-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Closing in on the "big team". Only a 1000 behind now.
Would love to see us sell 14,000 next season but I suspect we have almost peaked.

The key word is almost .Build on this team and be top four team in Europe and reaching a Cup Final regularly and grow the next generation of Supporters and who knows
But for me 13,000 Season Tickets sold is Astonishing given where we were a few years agon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Souter96Mac
14-10-2017, 01:04 PM
The key word is almost .Build on this team and be top four team in Europe and reaching a Cup Final regularly and grow the next generation of Supporters and who knows
But for me 13,000 Season Tickets sold is Astonishing given where we were a few years agon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to keep Dempster and Co in charge, a must.

Hibbyradge
14-10-2017, 01:51 PM

Just millions.