PDA

View Full Version : We are hibernian - film

wearehibernian
13-10-2017, 01:00 PM
CLICK HERE FOR A PREVIEW TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHZOsVvxoI
The Film will form a collection of experiences and stories from Hibernian supporters through the years, it aims to build on and maintain the spirit of the book 'We are Hibernian'
We are still in the early stages of production so if you think that you can help or assist in any way at all then drop us a line on here!
Please share this clip around as well - much appreciated!

:flag:

Juice-Terry
13-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Like it. :agree:

DarlingtonHibee
13-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Great stuff, supported all my life back to turnbulls tornedoes, can't remember a better time to be a Hibee.

California-Hibs
13-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Really like the look of this! 👍

kaimendhibs
14-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Like the look of this. Nice Dropkick Murphys intro too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Great stuff, supported all my life back to turnbulls tornedoes, can't remember a better time to be a Hibee.

Right now isn't bad.

lord bunberry
14-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Looks good. Will it be a dvd or a download.

Iggy Pope
14-10-2017, 10:31 AM
CLICK HERE FOR A PREVIEW TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doHZOsVvxoI
The Film will form a collection of experiences and stories from Hibernian supporters through the years, it aims to build on and maintain the spirit of the book 'We are Hibernian'
We are still in the early stages of production so if you think that you can help or assist in any way at all then drop us a line on here!
Please share this clip around as well - much appreciated!

I'd love to contribute again Andy but I've only got a face for radio.:greengrin
Get some Dickies into the soundtrack!
S.

wearehibernian
14-10-2017, 10:57 AM
I'd love to contribute again Andy but I've only got a face for radio.:greengrin
Get some Dickies into the soundtrack!
S.

Ha ha, the dickies would be a worthy addition to any soundtrack! Thanks for all the good feedback so far! On the music front, we are hoping to include Edinburgh bands so any suggestions are also welcome. The plan is for a DVD release but will have more info along the way about that as well.