PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Spurs tickets

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2017, 07:46 PM
Has anyone on here got connections for Spurs tickets? My wee nephew is Hibs and Spurs daft (much to my disdain as a Hibs and Hammers man) would love to take him down to Wembley towards the end of Feb for his 10th birthday.

Hibernia&Alba
12-10-2017, 07:49 PM
Have you been on the Spurs website yet? Playing at Wembley this year, I'd imagine tickets will be available, though I'm sure they won't be cheap!

Sergey
12-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Has anyone on here got connections for Spurs tickets? My wee nephew is Hibs and Spurs daft (much to my disdain as a Hibs and Hammers man) would love to take him down to Wembley towards the end of Feb for his 10th birthday.

Drop me a PM, buddy - I can help you out with whatever tickets you want. I'll need to know what match and what type of ticket.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Cheers sergey, pm sent.

Sir David Gray
12-10-2017, 09:41 PM
My brother has a few mates who go to watch Spurs every now and again and they have mates down in London who are big Spurs fans. Let me know if you want me to make some enquiries.

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2017, 09:48 PM
My brother has a few mates who go to watch Spurs every now and again and they have mates down in London who are big Spurs fans. Let me know if you want me to make some enquiries.

Cheers Trig, I believe Sergey is on the case.

Sir David Gray
12-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Cheers Trig, I believe Sergey is on the case.

No worries give me a shout if I can be of any help. :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Cheers mate.

Haymaker
13-10-2017, 12:18 AM

As a fellow H&H... How did you allow this to happen mate?!

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2017, 12:37 AM
As a fellow H&H... How did you allow this to happen mate?!

I managed to drag my bro away from Arsenal to The Hammers but, the wee man slipped under the radar!

Haymaker
13-10-2017, 12:58 AM
I managed to drag my bro away from Arsenal to The Hammers but, the wee man slipped under the radar!

Well at least you saved one!

Lix
13-10-2017, 08:53 AM
though I'm sure they won't be cheap!

ticket prices start from £20.

Bristolhibby
13-10-2017, 09:00 AM
We are going up tomorrow for the Bournemouth game.

For me and two kids IIRC tickets were circa £50.

One of the Dads at Football is a Spurs ST holder and he sorted us all out.

Downside for tomorrow GWR trains have just announced Rail works on the Chippenham to Paddington line at Reading. No direct trains. A 1hr 40min train journey now taking between 3.5 and 4 hours.

Not putting the kids through 8 hours of rain and bus journey so it looks like car it is.

J

DarlingtonHibee
13-10-2017, 10:51 AM
We are going up tomorrow for the Bournemouth game.

For me and two kids IIRC tickets were circa £50.

One of the Dads at Football is a Spurs ST holder and he sorted us all out.

Downside for tomorrow GWR trains have just announced Rail works on the Chippenham to Paddington line at Reading. No direct trains. A 1hr 40min train journey now taking between 3.5 and 4 hours.

Not putting the kids through 8 hours of rain and bus journey so it looks like car it is.

J

That is pretty decent value

ED Hibee
13-10-2017, 10:54 AM

Sounds like a sensible lad your nephew, following two teams with great footballing tradition. I'm a Hibee and a Spurs man myself and have a season ticket for Spurs this season. Most games go to general sale so getting tickets shouldn't be a problem, unless its a London based club then you have to be on the database. Prices are pretty reasonable as well with cheapest adult tickets £20 and kids at £8.

Always happy to help a fellow hibee so if you need help with tickets send me a pm.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Cheers mate.

Lix
13-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Also, my husband Donny has a Spurs ST, he's also happy to help out any Hibbys down on London on a game day.

Tornadoes70
13-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Sounds like a sensible lad your nephew, following two teams with great footballing tradition. I'm a Hibee and a Spurs man myself and have a season ticket for Spurs this season. Most games go to general sale so getting tickets shouldn't be a problem, unless its a London based club then you have to be on the database. Prices are pretty reasonable as well with cheapest adult tickets £20 and kids at £8.

Always happy to help a fellow hibee so if you need help with tickets send me a pm.

Me too. Followed the Spurs since the late seventies when the Kings were claiming the throne.

Gaun the Cabbage and Come on you Spurs. :greengrin

GGTTH

bigwheel
13-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Me too. Followed the Spurs since the late seventies when the Kings were claiming the throne.

Gaun the Cabbage and Come on you Spurs. :greengrin

GGTTH

Me too. Spurs fan since living in London for most of the 90s....have a season ticket which generally I donate to a charity....happy to help people out getting tickets if any assurance required just pm me...

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Thanks for all the replies folks.

hibs#1
13-10-2017, 05:50 PM
I see spurs have went and copied hearts their new stadium won't be open in time for the start of next season.

Marcus_Hibs
13-10-2017, 06:44 PM

My parents and brother have season tickets and always have spares. More than happy to sort you out as they've been spare a few times already this season. Feel free to PM me

Colr
13-10-2017, 07:27 PM

Plenty available this year. You need to be a member but that’s not expensive.

Colr
13-10-2017, 07:29 PM
I see spurs have went and copied hearts their new stadium won't be open in time for the start of next season.

Although it won’t look like an adapted shoe box when its finished.