PDA

View Full Version : Best Possible Hibernian Squad - According to FIFA 18 (Sure be different if all-time(

GISALEGEND
05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Sure we've got our fair of fans of FIFA in here and like to play as Hibs when we can & so forth, so covering fair share of content based on Hibs. My latest Hibs based video is the Best Possible Team currently for them on Ultimate Team, hopefully goes down well and you enjoy it, always proud to play with Hibs in the game & totally missed them. Football Manager doesn't have the same effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdWUzSrHGWw

Scott Allan Key
05-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Sure we've got our fair of fans of FIFA in here and like to play as Hibs when we can & so forth, so covering fair share of content based on Hibs. My latest Hibs based video is the Best Possible Team currently for them on Ultimate Team, hopefully goes down well and you enjoy it, always proud to play with Hibs in the game & totally missed them. Football Manager doesn't have the same effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdWUzSrHGWw

I’m being a contrarian, but as you mentioned all-time, there’s a classic Hibernian team made by community editors on Pro Evolution Soccer, available for download.

Rough

Brownlie Blackley Sauzee Schaedler

Stanton

Smith Cropley Ormond

Baker Reilly

Reserve: Simpson, McNamara, Hunter, Murray, Miller, Stevenson, Collins, Bremner, Latapy, Turnball, Johnstone, AN Other

I didn’t pick the team but players designed by Konami face editor. John Collins is uncanny. And the Tornadoes and FF get great likenesses. Only blot is Rangers Iron Curtain defender George Young is mistakenly included.

hibbybrian
05-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Only blot is Rangers Iron Curtain defender George Black is mistakenly included.

Is it not George Young who was the original Rangers defender?

Scott Allan Key
05-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Is it not George Young who was the original Rangers defender?

Sorry I meant George Young, yes.

GISALEGEND
06-10-2017, 09:16 PM
I’m being a contrarian, but as you mentioned all-time, there’s a classic Hibernian team made by community editors on Pro Evolution Soccer, available for download.

Rough

Brownlie Blackley Sauzee Schaedler

Stanton

Smith Cropley Ormond

Baker Reilly

Reserve: Simpson, McNamara, Hunter, Murray, Miller, Stevenson, Collins, Bremner, Latapy, Turnball, Johnstone, AN Other

I didn’t pick the team but players designed by Konami face editor. John Collins is uncanny. And the Tornadoes and FF get great likenesses. Only blot is Rangers Iron Curtain defender George Young is mistakenly included.

Looks a decent team tbh, i remember the Evening News a few years back doing like best hibs & hearts teams for a poster, i've got a copy of it and was a decent team then.