PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Semi final tickets on sale from Monday

CallumLaidlaw
04-10-2017, 11:07 AM
2 per season ticket

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7961

Keith_M
04-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Oh great, one extra for every ST holder's granny...

:greengrin

BlackSheep
04-10-2017, 11:21 AM
This is where the Loyalty Points system worked.... I have friends who cannot commit to a ST but attend A LOT of games, home and away... Points would assist them in getting a ticket for these games.

At least with 2 tix per ST they can attend with us... besides my gran is a Jambo!

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2017, 11:23 AM
We must be getting 26000 tickets then? Otherwise they can't guarantee ST holders will all get a ticket.

CallumLaidlaw
04-10-2017, 11:29 AM
We must be getting 26000 tickets then? Otherwise they can't guarantee ST holders will all get a ticket.

Or we're basing it on how well our previous semis and finals have sold. Aberdeen Scottish cup Semi final last year at lunchtime, I think we had maybe 19k. So very unlikely we're gonna sell more for this one. Some people have already said they are put off by the price (certainly not my argument) so I think the club are probably right to let season ticket holders buy for their groups. I'd be amazed if we sell 20k+ for this.

Real Emerald
04-10-2017, 11:29 AM

They could give ST holders unlimited tickets and we still wouldn't sell 26k tickets for a LC semi. If they'd limited it to one per ST there would be a smaller than normal attendance, which will likely be around 16k IMO.

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Or we're basing it on how well our previous semis and finals have sold. Aberdeen Scottish cup Semi final last year at lunchtime, I think we had maybe 19k. So very unlikely we're gonna sell more for this one. Some people have already said they are put off by the price (certainly not my argument) so I think the club are probably right to let season ticket holders buy for their groups. I'd be amazed if we sell 20k+ for this.

They could give ST holders unlimited tickets and we still wouldn't sell 26k tickets for a LC semi. If they'd limited it to one per ST there would be a smaller than normal attendance, which will likely be around 16k IMO.

If we’ve not got enough for all ST holders they must have based it on an assumption. I hope they’re accurate / right.

Keith_M
04-10-2017, 11:42 AM
The biggest demand for this game will be from Celtc supporters and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of the second tickets bought by ST holders end up in the hands of their fans.

It's happened before, even in cup finals.

Albanian Hibs
04-10-2017, 11:59 AM
I take it away st holders wont be automatically allocated a ticket?

Danderhall Hibs
04-10-2017, 12:04 PM

I think they do - money comes out of accounts late this week?

southern hibby
04-10-2017, 12:10 PM
phoned Ticket Office and asked how many tickets we are getting, was told 21,000 so technically not enough for 2 each season ticket holder. Nowt to do with me only passing on what I've been told.

However I go to games with the girlfriend who's a season ticket holder too and we'll be only getting the one ticket each so there will be others like us. My mate and his wife are on holiday so they'll not be using their ticket allocation so between us that's in theory 6 tickets we could apply for that were not.

GGTTH

SteveHFC
04-10-2017, 12:11 PM

Away Season Ticket

Those who have an away season ticket will be allocated a seat in the North Stand. The money for your ticket will be debited on Thursday 5th October. Tickets will not be available for collection until Friday 13th October.

:aok:

Was posted on the club website last week mate.

Frazerbob
04-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Good move. We won’t sell out but this will certainly help us get closer.

Real Emerald
04-10-2017, 12:41 PM

hibby6270
04-10-2017, 12:54 PM

Not quite. Every ST holder that wants to go IS guaranteed a ticket. There’s only 13K of us, so that leaves 8K to sell if we all buy one for ourselves.
What isn’t guaranteed is if every ST holder wants to buy 2 tickets.
Not every ST holder will buy 2 tickets.

Off the bar
04-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Anyone know if you can have them posted to an address other than the one you're on the database at? I'll be up on Skye when the tickets go on sale and not back to the house (London) before the game when by good fortune I'm due to be in Glasgow anyway. thanks in advance

Hibernia&Alba
04-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Anyone know if you can have them posted to an address other than the one you're on the database at? I'll be up on Skye when the tickets go on sale and not back to the house (London) before the game when by good fortune I'm due to be in Glasgow anyway. thanks in advance

Not sure on that, mate. Perhaps give the ticket office a call; I'm sure they'll sort it.

danhibees1875
04-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Not quite. Every ST holder that wants to go IS guaranteed a ticket. There’s only 13K of us, so that leaves 8K to sell if we all buy one for ourselves.
What isn’t guaranteed is if every ST holder wants to buy 2 tickets.
Not every ST holder will buy 2 tickets.

Not sure that's correct. In theory, the first 11000 season ticket holders to phone/go online could buy 2 tickets each, using up the 22k allocation and leaving the last 2000 ST holders with no tickets.

That won't happen though, so Hibs have taken a calculated risk on it. There will be many groups of people who only go as their group or with only 1 or 2 extra people and not double.

I think the decision will increase attendance and anyone who wants to go will get a ticket.

Albanian Hibs
04-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Away Season Ticket

Those who have an away season ticket will be allocated a seat in the North Stand. The money for your ticket will be debited on Thursday 5th October. Tickets will not be available for collection until Friday 13th October.

:aok:

Was posted on the club website last week mate.

Cheers 🖒

Off the bar
04-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Not sure on that, mate. Perhaps give the ticket office a call; I'm sure they'll sort it.

Just sent them an email, I'll give them a call next week if I've no heard back.

percy veer
04-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Yes looks like all these kids tickets I bought in the famous five lower just to guarantee me tickets for Hamden are already coming in handy.

Johnny Clash
04-10-2017, 01:48 PM
After the performance at Parkhead - the team deserve a full Hibs end!

KdyHby
04-10-2017, 01:50 PM
ST holder, on holiday at the time of the holiday, will not be giving my client # to another.

HH81
04-10-2017, 02:21 PM
If having booked the train from West Yorkshire and I don't get a ticket I shall not be going again this season :-)

Unless it's the final.

ST holders should be one each they only have one arse to sit on?

Lancs Harp
04-10-2017, 02:30 PM
If having booked the train from West Yorkshire and I don't get a ticket I shall not be going again this season :-)

Unless it's the final.

I wouldnt worry yourself fella. I have no doubt we'll have a great following at Hampden but I'd be surprised if we actually sold out. I didnt renew my season ticket this year (simply cant get to enough matches to justify it this season) but I've got every confidence I'll get a ticket for this. Even if it did sell out theres always a few drop outs and people who double booked tickets for other people that become available.

Chill.

marinello59
04-10-2017, 02:33 PM

Unless it's the final.

You'll get a ticket. Most ST holders will only buy one and a large number of those buying 2 will only be enjoying extra convenience as their party members will already be ST holders.

HH81
04-10-2017, 02:36 PM
I wouldnt worry yourself fella. I have no doubt we'll have a great following at Hampden but I'd be surprised if we actually sold out. I didnt renew my season ticket this year (simply cant get to enough matches to justify it this season) but I've got every confidence I'll get a ticket for this. Even if it did sell out theres always a few drop outs and people who double booked tickets for other people that become available.

Chill.

Am just messing about. You heading up on the train? I'm changing at Preston.

Lancs Harp
04-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Am just messing about. You heading up on the train? I'm changing at Preston.

I quite often use the train but I think I'll be driving up and straight back after the game, especially if it might be a bit late in the day when I get a match ticket meaning all the cheap train tickets will probably have gone! Oh the joys of following from afar :greengrin

GreenLake
04-10-2017, 04:38 PM

25998 as I won't be buying my two.

Mikey
04-10-2017, 04:53 PM
25998 as I won't be buying my two.

Are you coming over for the final? :greengrin

SRHibs
04-10-2017, 04:59 PM
2 per season ticket

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7961

Nice! Means I’ll be able to put my feet up.

Hermit Crab
04-10-2017, 05:25 PM

21,000 as per the PR.

Jamesie
04-10-2017, 08:46 PM
The biggest demand for this game will be from Celtc supporters and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of the second tickets bought by ST holders end up in the hands of their fans.

It's happened before, even in cup finals.

Does anyone remember the numpty who thought it would be a good idea to cut a Celtic strip in half and a Hibs strip in half and stitch together a half of each and wear it to the 2001 Scottish Cup Final? If I remember correctly he ended up leaving the Hibs end half way through the first half due to the stick he was getting - not particularly surprising though!

erin go bragh
04-10-2017, 08:53 PM
We have 5 seasons and will be buying 5 tickets . Can't see us selling 21k but would love to be wrong .

Glory Lurker
04-10-2017, 09:15 PM
I've been logged in for hours but haven't been able to get as far as choosing a section. What's going on? :grr::fuming:

Nailsea Hibby
04-10-2017, 10:12 PM
When i seen we had them on Tues night I've ......

Booked my last 3 days holiday of work.
Booked and paid travel lodge Sat / Sun / Mon / Tues night.
Tickets v Them x 2

:rolleyes: