PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: KILMARNOCK MATCH RESCHEDULED

RSS Bot
02-10-2017, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7952)

Carheenlea
02-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Can't say the away trip to Kilmarnock was one I missed during our last three seasons. For me, the most least interesting or appealing away fixture in the top flight, usually played in a half empty stadium devoid of any atmosphere. Some big games to get out the way and look forward to before heading down there though.

Borderhibbie76
02-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Means 3 away games in an 11 day period plus the home derby. That's a lot of £££s for fans to have to fork out...again we are at the end of the priority list...surely could have been rescheduled for say Nov sometime when we don't have so many away games in quick succession. I sometimes think the club's and Spfl think we r all made of money...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
02-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Means 3 away games in an 11 day period plus the home derby. That's a lot of £££s for fans to have to fork out...again we are at the end of the priority list...surely could have been rescheduled for say Nov sometime when we don't have so many away games in quick succession. I sometimes think the club's and Spfl think we r all made of money...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Killy might lower prices to get fans in?

vanNISHtelroy
02-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Means that we don't have a run of 57 days without a home game like we were going to, and because its a Tuesday night it will be the second game this season I can make......yay etc :rolleyes:

Hiber-nation
02-10-2017, 06:24 PM
Means that we don't have a run of 57 days without a home game like we were going to, and because its a Tuesday night it will be the second game this season I can make......yay etc :rolleyes:

Do you fancy Mixu to come back??

Billy Whizz
02-10-2017, 06:25 PM
Killy might lower prices to get fans in?

Usually £20 to get in

Hermit Crab
02-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Usually £20 to get in

Make it £15 and £5.

vanNISHtelroy
02-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Do you fancy Mixu to come back??

Not really, he normally comes in and tries to impose his philosophy on the team, we don't have the players or the time for that. Only time he has actually looked decent was with Kenny as his assistant as well

Would quite like Gary Holt with an experienced assistant or Jim McIntyre (without Billy Dodds and get an experienced assistant) but that might just be because they won the Scottish Cup with us! Jack Ross (who has James Fowler as his assistant) is another i'd like but they didn't let someone (possibly Dundee) speak to them so don't see why they'd let us

Billy Whizz
02-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Not really, he normally comes in and tries to impose his philosophy on the team, we don't have the players or the time for that. Only time he has actually looked decent was with Kenny as his assistant as well

Would quite like Gary Holt with an experienced assistant or Jim McIntyre (without Billy Dodds and get an experienced assistant) but that might just be because they won the Scottish Cup with us! Jack Ross (who has James Fowler as his assistant) is another i'd like but they didn't let someone (possibly Dundee) speak to them so don't see why they'd let us

What about an outside shot like Jim Duffy?
Your chairman said on sportsound that one manager under consideration was under contract, could it be Duffy, or possibly Steve Aitken

vanNISHtelroy
02-10-2017, 07:35 PM
What about an outside shot like Jim Duffy?
Your chairman said on sportsound that one manager under consideration was under contract, could it be Duffy, or possibly Steve Aitken

Wouldn't be opposed to him but wouldn't be one of my first choices

Apparently before Jig got the job, we approached Derry City to find out how much we would have to pay in compensation for Kenny Shiels.....