PDA

View Full Version : This Week In History of Hibernian FC

GORDONSMITH7
02-10-2017, 12:33 AM
St. Patrick’s are a Progressive Branch of the Hibernian Supporters Association acknowledged as such by none other than the likes of Sir Tom Farmer and Patrick Gordon Stanton, our Branch Patron. Regular communication with our over 500 Members is key to our growth over the past 7 years when our membership was only 5.

I am delighted that we can add another unique service to our Members and .netters……This Week In History of Hibernian FC …..

Our Branch Member, lets call him The Hibee Memory Man, will share his memories of Hibs games on dates in his lifetime……absolutely all from memory, with zero reference to books or internet. It sounds impossible but utterly true as myself and Chair Dougie have personally tested him out with random dates face to face over a pint that took us here. Utterly amazing . Will bring back memories of games attended folks. Enjoy.

http://www.stpats.club/category/news/

Right up my auld pal of many decades JC on here's street who was probably at all the games!

BIG G

Monktonhall 7
02-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Brilliant stuff G. Enjoyed that. Been to most of the games mentioned, but definitely wouldn't be able to remember the details, and certainly not the dates. What a memory. Great to reminisce.

GORDONSMITH7
02-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Brilliant stuff G. Enjoyed that. Been to most of the games mentioned, but definitely wouldn't be able to remember the details, and certainly not the dates. What a memory. Great to reminisce.

Thanks. There are details he sometimes cannae remember but says so and would never Google it. Just received a contribution from the The Hibee Memory Man for games on 2nd October, 1971, 1993, 1999, 2004 and 2010. Great read.

BIG G