PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Support Today

Stantons Angel
30-09-2017, 06:14 PM
I just thought you deserved a post of your own.

So proud to be amongst you all today. You sang and cheered your team over that line in full voice.

Straight from the start you encouraged your team to have a go at the invincibles and they did!

A sellout Parkhead 60,0000 was out sung by a mere 1,000 of us! Just how quiet were they.

I dont think they have heard a support sing so many different songs, there faces as you sang were priceless they must have

been thinking where did they get that one.

A special mention to that bloody drum, it drives me mad but today i thought it brought out the best in the singers.

An unbelievable display im sure helped the team play so well. So a big pat on the back to you all.

Although i believe we should have had 3 points today Celtic will know they have been in a game!

And it will have made them think about the semi final.

Well done one and all!!

cleanyman
30-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Well done to all.

Stood there in my tennis trackies and took in the sights.

A thing of beauty.

hailhail22
30-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Any photos of the fans today ? Thought our suppose was brilliant!!

Mr White
30-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Must have been a good day out there. Well done to everyone who cheered the boys on today

:flag:

hibby6270
30-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Support sounded brilliant throughout on Hibs TV commentary. Outsang Celtic fans the whole game.:top marks

Pretty Boy
30-09-2017, 06:30 PM
Well done all.

Gutted to have missed it but I know just how good Hibs away (and home) support is.

Billy Whizz
30-09-2017, 06:33 PM
That bloody drum was 2 rows behind me. Paracetamol as soon as I got back to the car😄, but was a happy man
Then had to pay the woman who looked after my car. The car watchers have high Vis vests now, and a bit older than they used to be at Parkhead

Billy Whizz
30-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Great atmosphere created by Hibs fans, even when 1-0 town kept supporting the team

ano hibby
30-09-2017, 06:42 PM
I was in the Celtic end just to the left of the Hibs fans. The noise all game from Hibs fans was outstanding, well done to all. Very proud of our club: team & fans today. Plenty Celtic fans saying as we left that we were the best domestic team they’d played at home for ages.

Not sure I would do that again, be in the Home end. Biting my tongue & gripping my hands together all game all you want to do is sing & celebrate goals.

LaMotta
30-09-2017, 06:49 PM
I was in the Celtic end just to the left of the Hibs fans. The noise all game from Hibs fans was outstanding, well done to all. Very proud of our club: team & fans today. Plenty Celtic fans saying as we left that we were the best domestic team they’d played at home for ages.

Not sure I would do that again, be in the Home end. Biting my tongue & gripping my hands together all game all you want to do is sing & celebrate goals.

I was on my feet in the Celtic end at both Hibs goals :greengrin

Video of hibs fans here after Mcginns first goal

https://twitter.com/Barlosthecat/status/914146836621021184

kaimendhibs
30-09-2017, 06:51 PM
I was in the Celtic end first half. Unbelievably just after half time police and stewards let us through into Hibs support. The policeman laughed and asked how many hibs were in there. Not long after SJM scored his first

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Danderhall Hibs
30-09-2017, 07:14 PM

Got a couple but can't add - any idea how to on a phone? I can upload them but not submit reply.

Scott Allan Key
30-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Got a couple but can't add - any idea how to on a phone? I can upload them but not submit reply.

Use Tapatalk app. Search for Hibs net, log in and options for posting photos, links etc, work a dream

celthedd1
30-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Use Tapatalk app. Search for Hibs net, log in and options for posting photos, links etc, work a dream

I couldn't be any further from Hibs fans in the stadium, diagonally across in the back row near where their drum was and you could hear Hibs fans all game.
Just arrived back in Anglesey and great banter with Celtic fans on the train fair play and praised the Hibs fans support.

Carheenlea
30-09-2017, 10:57 PM

http://i63.tinypic.com/2iazxc2.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/1zggdag.jpg

Forza Fred
01-10-2017, 12:51 AM
You came through loud and clear on Sellick tv in the wee sma hours at the other side of the world.

Well done!

andybev1
01-10-2017, 02:47 AM
I agree with OP, At the beginning of the game you were very vocal and noticable to us at home with the SJM song and hearing you while the pressure was on after the first goal must have had a possitive effect as it has during our good results away from home so far this season. You totally deserve recognition.

andybev1
01-10-2017, 03:22 AM
That bloody drum was 2 rows behind me. Paracetamol as soon as I got back to the car��, but was a happy man
Then had to pay the woman who looked after my car. The car watchers have high Vis vests now, and a bit older than they used to be at Parkhead

I remember when I was a teenager and used to support celtic as my best mate did. Anyway, at Hampden for the '86 Skol cup final against rangers and the only people offering to look after cars were little weegie gits, giving the unmistakable feeling that your car would not be looking quite as good a you left it had you refused to pay. Think they probably made a small fortune from that.

Hibeewilly
01-10-2017, 08:28 AM
I was in the Celtic end first half. Unbelievably just after half time police and stewards let us through into Hibs support. The policeman laughed and asked how many hibs were in there. Not long after SJM scored his first

That was brilliant KH - thanks again to your mates mate for getting us through. Had to laugh at him shouting "any more Hibs fans in there get yourselves over" There were a few followed. Like you I couldn't believe the policeman allowed it!! Just delighted we were in our own end for that 2nd half performance:aok:

dangermouse
01-10-2017, 08:34 AM
Good to see we were allowed to leave at the same time as the Celtic support (unlike Ipox) and not a hint of bother after the game.

Baldy Foghorn
01-10-2017, 08:37 AM
That was brilliant KH - thanks again to your mates mate for getting us through. Had to laugh at him shouting "any more Hibs fans in there get yourselves over" There were a few followed. Like you I couldn't believe the policeman allowed it!! Just delighted we were in our own end for that 2nd half performance:aok:

Police and stewards very relaxed with is yesterday, actually felt treated as humans for a change in Glasgow

Johnny Clash
01-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Police and stewards very relaxed with is yesterday, actually felt treated as humans for a change in Glasgow

Glad to hear that about the cops/stewards plus other comments about fans acting decently towards each other. It just shows there's no need for poisonous hatred at games. Banter and taking the pee is fine - we will always be the first to wear the green! It's not a Celtc 'love in' or them patronising us - as you say - just getting treated as humans. Not too much to expect.

lucky
01-10-2017, 09:38 AM
I was in hospitality at the opposite end from the Hibs support and our fans were brilliant but I have to say so were the Green Brigade. It was a cracking game with a great atmosphere. When Hibs scored there must have been at least 20 Hibs fans in hospitality who cheered the goals and there was no malice or any hassle from Celtic fans overall a great performance and day out.

Carheenlea
01-10-2017, 10:09 AM
We were in a few bars pre and post match and although it felt like the same song playing in every establishment, it was a very unthreatening enviornment for Hibs fans to enjoy a day out in Glasgow's East End.

18Hibee75
01-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Could see a few celtic fans looking genuinely impressed with the support. One thing I was also impressed with yesterday was Celtics standing section. One day that's what since1875 will look like..

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

frazeHFC
01-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Doubt many fans have been as loud as we were yesterday at Celtic Park. Amazing atmosphere!

kaimendhibs
01-10-2017, 01:32 PM
That was brilliant KH - thanks again to your mates mate for getting us through. Had to laugh at him shouting "any more Hibs fans in there get yourselves over" There were a few followed. Like you I couldn't believe the policeman allowed it!! Just delighted we were in our own end for that 2nd half performance:aok:[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji106][emoji106][emoji16][emoji16]

kaimendhibs
01-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Police and stewards very relaxed with is yesterday, actually felt treated as humans for a change in GlasgowReally noticeable and a pleasant change

celthedd1
01-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Really noticeable and a pleasant change

Too relaxed in truth, my lad had a rucksack for his iPad and bits and bobs and nobody opened it too check its contents.

Peevemor
02-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Hibs fans looking & sounding good from 2'25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYIgrxx-GT0

SirDavidsNapper
02-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Hibs fans looking & sounding good from 2'25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYIgrxx-GT0

Looks like it was filmed on a Nokia 3210

Carheenlea
03-10-2017, 07:35 AM
Gallery of the Hibs support on Saturday - see if you can spot yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/alanrenniephotography/posts/1328326360610772

Golden Bear
03-10-2017, 08:06 AM
Gallery of the Hibs support on Saturday - see if you can spot yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/alanrenniephotography/posts/1328326360610772

I can see you D. Trying to hide eh!