PDA

View Full Version : Competitions Do You Know Your Hibstory???

Hermit Crab
29-09-2017, 07:44 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171002/ef495f6904b81ac6c561c91b6cad1447.jpg

Posting on behalf of my mate who Co Presents Monday Night Fitbaw on Radio Saltire. (Admins please Delete/move if not allowed) Could this thread be made a sticky perhaps?

Are you a keen Hibstorian?

Do you think you know your stuff?

Think you can be a Hibs quiz champion?

If you answered yes to all of the above then theres a great opportunity for you, you family and friends too if you'd like to compete in a charity quiz and raffle night taking place at the Hibs club Famous Five Suite on Sunday the 5th of November at 7pm. All proceeds in aid of the Dnipro Kids charity and Community Radio Station Radio Saltire.

Special guests and prizes to be confirmed in the coming days with an engraved trophy to the winning team, a raffle will also take place on the evening with more chances to raise money and win prizes

Buffet available with a cash bar also in operation

Much fun and laughs to be had on the night.
Tickets are £5pp. Maximum of 5 members per team (£25)

Come along and join in the fun.

To book your place at the Charity quiz night please email scott_mcintosh1983@hotmail.co.uk.

***UPDATE***

The guys organising are hoping to update the guest list every few days. I'll update this thread when info becomes available. ALSO NO MONEY IS REQUIRED UPFRONT, ONLY EMAIL BOOKINGS TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE. PLAYERS/TEAMS PAY ON THE NIGHT AT THE VENUE.

Around 60 places out of the available 200 confirmed so far so spaces going quickly.

Guest List so far:
1. Kevin Thomson
2. James McPake
3. Tam McManus

------------------------------------------------------------------

Raffle Prizes confirmed
1. A pair of Corporate Tickets to a Hibs Game
2. Signed Proclaimer and Hibs related prizes
3. Drinks vouchers

Hermit Crab
30-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Bump.

Hermit Crab
01-10-2017, 10:37 AM
Former Hibernian player Kevin Thomson confirmed as the first special guest to be attending. More to follow...... Get booking folks.

There will also be a chance to do a Q and A with the special guests on the night.

:thumbsup::hibees:flag:

Thanks to Admins for making this a sticky. :aok::aok:

Mr White
01-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Gutted to be missing this as I'm over that weekend but I'll be back on the boat by 7pm. Love a good quiz too. Thanks for posting it HC, hope it's a great night :agree:

Hermit Crab
01-10-2017, 10:52 AM
Gutted to be missing this as I'm over that weekend but I'll be back on the boat by 7pm. Love a good quiz too. Thanks for posting it HC, hope it's a great night :agree:

Thats a shame, I'm not guaranteed to make it myself though, I work Sunday nights. :boo hoo:I'm sure Johnnyboy and Baldy Foghorn would make a good team. :agree: