PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Celtic in Playa Blanca Lanzarote

K&S1875
29-09-2017, 01:08 PM
Anyone know of any pub in Playa Blanca that will be screening the match tomorrow?

NthCarolinaHibs
29-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Have a wee butchers in the Anvil, down beside the harbour..Oirish boozer with quite a few tellies..🍷🍷⚽

lord bunberry
29-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Have a wee butchers in the Anvil, down beside the harbour..Oirish boozer with quite a few tellies..🍷🍷⚽
I watched one of our many Hun skelpings in that pub, I forget which one now as there's been so many.
Its a decent bar, with a good pint.

K&S1875
29-09-2017, 05:15 PM
I watched one of our many Hun skelpings in that pub, I forget which one now as there's been so many.
Its a decent bar, with a good pint.

Thanks for that, it wasn't on their list of games but I will go in and ask. Apparently Mollies at Papagayo Centre should be showing it. I will be there with my away top on. GGTTH

lord bunberry
29-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Thanks for that, it wasn't on their list of games but I will go in and ask. Apparently Mollies at Papagayo Centre should be showing it. I will be there with my away top on. GGTTH
That's a much smaller place so you might need to get in early if the resorts busy. God I wish I was there right now :greengrin

NthCarolinaHibs
29-09-2017, 07:20 PM

There's also a wee Scottish cafe/boozer in that shopping complex that advertised a full Scottish breakie..all worth a try..🍷⚽⚽