PDA

View Full Version : Captains' Supper

haagsehibby
29-09-2017, 09:11 AM
I'm coming over for a couple of weeks in November so I got tickets for this do. Having never been to this sort of thing at ER before, can anyone tell me if there is a dress code ? Collar and tie job or is smart casual ok ?

Iggy Pope
29-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Having missed out on tickets if anyone has 2 spare or knows of any available, I'm interested.

CallumLaidlaw
29-09-2017, 09:29 AM
I'm coming over for a couple of weeks in November so I got tickets for this do. Having never been to this sort of thing at ER before, can anyone tell me if there is a dress code ? Collar and tie job or is smart casual ok ?

I'm hoping its not too formal as its right on the back of the home game v Dundee.

fife hfc
29-09-2017, 09:38 AM
I got three tickets for this and they have taken off the money so I assume they are booked. But I thought I was told I'd get a confirmation email but haven't received any. Should I have got one?

CallumLaidlaw
29-09-2017, 09:47 AM
I got three tickets for this and they have taken off the money so I assume they are booked. But I thought I was told I'd get a confirmation email but haven't received any. Should I have got one?

What option did you select for collecting the tickets. Mine came in the post 2 days after booking.

fife hfc
29-09-2017, 09:53 AM
What option did you select for collecting the tickets. Mine came in the post 2 days after booking.

I phoned and spoke to Brett (I think his name was) and that is when he told me about the email. I think I'll phone and ask.

haagsehibby
29-09-2017, 10:04 AM

I received my tickets in the post here in NL two days later. Did you select the print at home version or perhaps pick up at ER ?

TiaMaria
29-09-2017, 10:05 AM

I've received my tickets so I would check if I were you.

fife hfc
29-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Thanks will phone. As I said they took the money so I have paid.

Nakedmanoncrack
29-09-2017, 08:54 PM
I selected pick up from Hibernian FC, I got a confirmation email as well though, not been to uplift as yet.