PDA

View Full Version : Quandary Celtic v Hibs

houstonhibbee
29-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Do i listen to commentary on Hibs TV or pay Celtic 16 quid to watch the game - but not in HD without taking out an annual sub!
Notice that their website is same design as ours.......

Sproule Three
29-09-2017, 04:13 AM
Exact same for the Aus Hibees
All our well intentioned principles not to give them a penny are here on Friday then it gets closer to kick off and the Saturday afternoon peevs kick in , you remember how much you hate the Soap dodging *******s and you become stupidly confident that we have a chance , it’s a 3 day weekend then suddenly you’re $23 lighter after subscribing to their rip off tv channel .
Suspect that’s what’s going to happen in my house 😡

houstonhibbee
29-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Exact same for the Aus Hibees
All our well intentioned principles not to give them a penny are here on Friday then it gets closer to kick off and the Saturday afternoon peevs kick in , you remember how much you hate the Soap dodging *******s and you become stupidly confident that we have a chance , it’s a 3 day weekend then suddenly you’re $23 lighter after subscribing to their rip off tv channel .
Suspect that’s what’s going to happen in my house 😡
I there something fundamentally preventing clubs having reciprocal agreements?

Ardenttwo
29-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Do i listen to commentary on Hibs TV or pay Celtic 16 quid to watch the game - but not in HD without taking out an annual sub!

Do you just Google Celtic Football Club to get access to pay to watch the game. I am on holiday at our place in Turkey

Callum7
29-09-2017, 06:48 AM
Do you just Google Celtic Football Club to get access to pay to watch the game. I am on holiday at our place in Turkey

https://www.celticfc.tv/tv/dashboard

Sproule Three
29-09-2017, 07:36 AM

Wish it was that simple .
It’s going against my conscience to give them my hard earned that’s the main issue.

Johnny Clash
29-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Wish it was that simple .
It’s going against my conscience to give them my hard earned that’s the main issue.

The hibees lucky enough to get a ticket for the game paid more than £16 mate. If a bunch of you want to watch Hibs pump the 'invincibles' on TV then I wouldn't worry about it.

Curried
29-09-2017, 08:21 AM

In these circumstances, I normally opt for the HibsTV audio and play it over a free stream from the interweb. Offcourse, there’s inevitably a sync issue, but after a few beers it’s quite alright :-)

keep the faith
29-09-2017, 09:10 AM
BBC radio for me. No way I would give them £16 for a stream. Im not a fan of using other clubs tv sites but only my view. Completely each to their own.

Nitten Hibee
29-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Kodi box for me no chance would I give Celtc the money for their channel.

NZ Green
29-09-2017, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking this might be streamable from a r̶e̶p̶u̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ website.

Ian Cathro
29-09-2017, 09:38 AM

Well I've gave them £27 to watch the game live with a pillar blocking the view so wouldnt worry about the £16. Be worth it to see them lose their unbeatable run.

seanoheimhin
29-09-2017, 12:04 PM
I'm thinking this might be streamable from a r̶e̶p̶u̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ website.

:agree:

There's always a stream floating about from their site...

stantonhibby
29-09-2017, 03:57 PM

Hibs TV showing the game now

houstonhibbee
29-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Hibs TV showing the game now

Great news. I guess I can delete this thread now. Maybe someone read this and contactedceltic and they said ok😬