PDA

View Full Version : Get in.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2017, 08:33 AM
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/archive/owen-coyle-named-ross-county-manager/:thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
28-09-2017, 08:36 AM
What are you trying to do to us?

Server Error in '/' Application.

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).]
System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateInputIfRequiredByCo nfig() +11955143
System.Web.PipelineStepManager.ValidateHelper(Http Context context) +55

hibbysam
28-09-2017, 08:38 AM
What are you trying to do to us?

Server Error in '/' Application.

A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Path value was detected from the client (:).]
System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateInputIfRequiredByCo nfig() +11955143
System.Web.PipelineStepManager.ValidateHelper(Http Context context) +55

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/archive/owen-coyle-named-ross-county-manager/

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2017, 08:38 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41418673

Keith_M
28-09-2017, 09:10 AM
I'm presuming BH had a rather hefty wedge on this very event down at Ladbrokes.

:greengrin

California-Hibs
28-09-2017, 09:17 AM
I think that's a very very good appointment from Ross County. Given his previous teams managed it's a bit of a coup.

Thecat23
28-09-2017, 09:47 AM
I think that's a very very good appointment from Ross County. Given his previous teams managed it's a bit of a coup.

His name is nothing now. Former players who have played under him think he’s a dinosaur. Some could say he’s like Butcher! County have made a huge mistake here.

SirDavidsNapper
28-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Excellent appointment to be fair

Future17
28-09-2017, 10:09 AM
I think they will go down.

SirDavidsNapper
28-09-2017, 10:14 AM
It was Coyle that laid the foundations for McInnes at St Johnstone. Remember his Saints team battering us at TINYcastle but somehow we found a way to get through. Didn't work out for him down south but I'm surprised nobody up here went for him sooner.

delbert
28-09-2017, 10:17 AM
It was Coyle that laid the foundations for McInnes at St Johnstone. Remember his Saints team battering us at TINYcastle but somehow we found a way to get through. Didn't work out for him down south but I'm surprised nobody up here went for him sooner.

Some Saints fans I talked with found his style of play utterly eye bleeding and hated his time in Perth.

heretoday
28-09-2017, 10:17 AM
I'll give him a year.

LancsHibs
28-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Relegation looms for the Staggies

Green Man
28-09-2017, 10:56 AM
After a good start at Falkirk and St Johnstone, Owen Coyle's win ratio has been on a downward trajectory. Not a good appointment IMHO.

snooky
28-09-2017, 11:17 AM
I liked Coyle as a player and as a manager however, as with all appointments, there's no guarantees it will work out.
Like in chemistry - some things gel, some things don't.
Good luck to him.