PDA

View Full Version : What happens in Vegas

LancsHibs
27-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Just seen the The Rangers manager interview on Sky Ports News. WTF:faf: He's a clown and it sounds like serious problems at Greyskull with disharmony in the ranks. Brilliant! Unfortunately he'll be gone by Christmas.

WWFTWTG
27-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Just seen the The Rangers manager interview on Sky Ports News. WTF:faf: He's a clown and it sounds like serious problems at Greyskull with disharmony in the ranks. Brilliant! Unfortunately he'll be gone by Christmas.

I agree with him - as a manager he needs to be able to have frank discussions behind doors - unfortunately he will improve them.

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 04:56 PM
I agree with him - as a manager he needs to be able to have frank discussions behind doors - unfortunately he will improve them.

No he won’t, he’ll be sacked shortly! Mans a clown and so is his training sessions and team talks.

snooky
27-09-2017, 05:00 PM
What happens in Vagas

Vegas is in Nevada. The Shoshone native Americans live there. There is no truth in the rumour that they hunt with bows & 6" arrows and are known locally as the "Wee Arra People." :redindian:

(Sorry - it's an old, old joke but kinda fits here)

Fanforlife
27-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Vegas is in Nevada. The Shoshone native Americans live there. There is no truth in the rumour that they hunt with bows & 6" arrows and are known locally as the "Wee Arra People." :redindian:

Nearly as bad as the pygmy national anthem being soldiers are WEE😆

Beefster
27-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Can someone sort the spelling mistake in the thread title? I’d hate anyone else to be as disappointed as me after opening it up.

1van Sprou7e
27-09-2017, 05:17 PM
No he won’t, he’ll be sacked shortly! Mans a clown and so is his training sessions and team talks.

I know you're ITK to some extent but I honestly think he's doing a pretty good job for them

Are the players not really behind him then (based off what you've heard)?

superfurryhibby
27-09-2017, 05:22 PM
I know you're ITK to some extent but I honestly think he's doing a pretty good job for them

Got to be a whoosh moment comment surely?

Budget greatre than all of the rest of the Spl combined ( except Celtic obvs) and he has them in 5th. I would go further than pretty good job myself:wink:

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 05:31 PM

Well from what I’m told the dressing room is split big time. Mostly against him. Funny as I said the same as you that they are doing alright, but the players aren’t fit apparently and don’t think his training is anywhere near good enough.

NthCarolinaHibs
27-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Is he Cathro in disguise..🤔

fat freddy
27-09-2017, 06:08 PM
According to John James there is a whatsapp group involving the scottish players in the sevco squad where they discuss Pedro and his managerial skills, the new foreign signings and their inflated wages are also a point of irritation to the whatsapp group, apparantley led by Cat 123's pal.

What is clear is that there is strained relationships in the dressing room.

Maybe Cat could give us a wee insight into the truth of Johnjames claims?

Phil MaGlass
27-09-2017, 06:44 PM

Made me laugh

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 07:13 PM
According to John James there is a whatsapp group involving the scottish players in the sevco squad where they discuss Pedro and his managerial skills, the new foreign signings and their inflated wages are also a point of irritation to the whatsapp group, apparantley led by Cat 123's pal.

The what’s app stuff is take with a pinch of salt. They often what’s app each other on all different stuff and comment on team affairs. This is common though even at Hibs. But yes there is truth they aren’t happy with some of the new guys he’s signed and the way they train.

Deansy
27-09-2017, 07:20 PM

It's a new one to me and I'm now wiping coffee of my screen !!

On a separate note - does anyone know what this story is that's going around - soemthing to do with Caixinha/Huns/drinking-fountains and keech ??. I'm seeing posts 'hinting' of this but no full story ??

silverhibee
27-09-2017, 09:26 PM

Shirley a joke.

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Shirley a joke.

😁

WWFTWTG
27-09-2017, 10:02 PM

Sack him? unlikely, given their £ situation.

silverhibee
27-09-2017, 10:06 PM
😁

Is Kenny on the shortlist to be the next manager :cb

Donald Park has high hopes for him.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1477886/hibs-coach-donald-park-celtic-scott-brown-derek-riordan-steven-whittaker/

Hibernia&Alba
27-09-2017, 10:21 PM
He's totally nuts. He and Cathro should be a comedy double act.

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Is Kenny on the shortlist to be the next manager :cb

Donald Park has high hopes for him.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1477886/hibs-coach-donald-park-celtic-scott-brown-derek-riordan-steven-whittaker/

He’s already been approached by a couple of teams in Scotland but turned them down to continue playing.

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Sack him? unlikely, given their £ situation.

We’ll have to wait and see then.

bigwheel
28-09-2017, 06:24 AM
I recall seeing a excerpt from a Rangers TV interview with Kenny Miller. It was just at the start of this season. The thing that struck me was they asked him , in 4 or 5 different ways, to endorse how good their new manager was ..." what's it been like having a full pre-season with him, now that you are familiar with his was of playing etc....". And not once did Miller actively saying anything positive about him....they were almost pleading with him to endorse him as a great manager...and a Miller tactfully avoided it each time....at that time I thought it was noticeable by his lack of praise....now it is becoming clear - probably already had question marks about him..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
28-09-2017, 06:27 AM

If that is a truly embarrassing way for supposed professionals to behave. The Record seem to have turned against Pedro a sure sign the powers at be want him out.

Geo_1875
28-09-2017, 08:19 AM
I don't see why the knives are out for Pedro.

They're a club with less than no money who have a bunch of average players and a couple of formerly decent foreign internationals. They're 5th in the league. What's the problem?

Smartie
28-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Are there not cliques at every club?

My brother has interviewed David Beckham a few times, and he spoke of his difficulties breaking into the cliques within the Real Madrid dressing room. He eventually got into the circle of Roberto Carlos and the South Americans, but the Spaniards, led by Raul, were a nightmare. Raul thought he was the alpha male, and was a dick to every big name arrival.

This happened at the biggest club in the world, who were winning trophies.

For all there is a part of the Scottish media who desperately wanted an endorsement of Pedro, there is another part who would profit nicely from a few months of "Rangers in crisis" stories.

There might be something in this, there might not.

Just stay away from that water fountain.

bingo70
28-09-2017, 08:31 AM
I think he's doing a pretty pish job but I don't think there's a huge amount wrong with the quote about vegas, everyone knows what it means and to me it shows a decent command of the language.

If a Scottish manager had said the same thing it wouldn't be getting mocked so much, I've no love for the guy but that doesn't sit right with me.

Keith_M
28-09-2017, 08:31 AM
What on earth was he on about?

Is their an award for strange managerial ramblings and he's trying to outdo Cathro?

greenlex
28-09-2017, 10:41 AM
I think he's doing a pretty pish job but I don't think there's a huge amount wrong with the quote about vegas, everyone knows what it means and to me it shows a decent command of the language.

If a Scottish manager had said the same thing it wouldn't be getting mocked so much, I've no love for the guy but that doesn't sit right with me.
Na. I'm no having that. A sane person would have said what goes on the dressing room stays in the dressing room. They wouldn't babble on about Vagas and breakfast with the kids. Particularly so if they have command of the language

Seveno
28-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Here is the full interview in the Heraldhttp://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15563189.Pedro_Caixinha_admits_what_happens_in_Veg as_doesn_t_always_stay_in_Vegas_in_bizarre_Rangers _press_conference/

The man is a basket case.

3pm
29-09-2017, 07:15 AM
He's told Kenny Miller to train with the youth team according the papers this morning!

green day
29-09-2017, 07:43 AM
He's told Kenny Miller to train with the youth team according the papers this morning!

That will be Kenny Miller the rock solid professional who pretty much single handed dragged that club up to the top league and who had the good grace to congratulate us on winning the cup?

That guy deffo deserves to be shunted out to train with the kids Pedro :rolleyes:

Jesus, this guy is losing the plot quicker than Cathro !

LancsHibs
29-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Release KM from his contract Pedro and let him come to the Hibees!

MyJo
29-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Release KM from his contract Pedro and let him come to the Hibees!

I would take him :agree: