PDA

View Full Version : Your getting sacked in the morning (Ross County Sack Manager)

blackpoolhibs
24-09-2017, 09:38 PM
There's a manager getting his jotters tomorrow in the SPL or whatever its called i've been told.

Tried to get a bet on but nothing doing. :boo hoo:

Callum_62
24-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Strange one- none of the fancied team have really started poorly

Unless its Pedro....

greenlex
24-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Houstons gone tonight.

Hibernia&Alba
24-09-2017, 09:44 PM
SPL? McCulloch the Hun? :cb

Thecat23
24-09-2017, 09:45 PM

Unless its Pedro....

I posted a reply to someone on here last week he’ll be gone next few weeks. Big problems behind the scenes at ibrox so may well be him. Some of the stories are pretty funny if true. 😁

Thecat23
24-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Houstons gone tonight.

Hope he never gets another job in football.

inglisavhibs
24-09-2017, 09:47 PM
There's a manager getting his jotters tomorrow in the SPL or whatever its called i've been told.

Could be the Ross County manager, although that would be a bit hasty I think.

Callum_62
24-09-2017, 09:47 PM
I posted a reply to someone on here last week he’ll be gone next few weeks. Big problems behind the scenes at ibrox so may well be him. Some of the stories are pretty funny if true. 😁

Id love to know them, true or not

Iain G
24-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Fingers crossed it's Brendan Rogers? 😁

Deansy
24-09-2017, 09:49 PM

Unless its Pedro....

Hope it's not him - the SPL can ill afford to lose such great comedy-talent so soon after Cathro - a position Pedro has more than filled adequately !!. Did you catch his performance when telling his story of how he bravely faced up to Broony - sheer hilarious quality !!

Callum_62
24-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Hope it's not him - the SPL can ill afford to lose such great comedy-talent so soon after Cathro - a position Pedro has more than filled adequately !!. Did you catch his performance when telling his story of how he bravely faced up to Broony - sheer hilarious quality !!

funnily enough, when he started to rant - I did think thats a man under pressure

Pete
24-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Has Levein sacked himself?

Sir David Gray
24-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Process of elimination;

Brendan Rodgers - No
Neil Lennon - No
Steve Robinson - No
Tommy Wright - No
Derek McInnes - No
Craig Levein - No
Martin Canning - Unlikely
Pedro Caixinha - Possible but don't think so

That then just leaves Jim McIntyre, Neil McCann, Lee McCulloch and Alan Archibald.

The last two are the most likely since neither of them have got a win yet in the league.

I'll say it's Archibald.

Haymaker
24-09-2017, 10:17 PM

PM please :greengrin

Northernhibee
24-09-2017, 10:21 PM

I'd welcome a PM too if funny stories are involved :hyper

I'm guessing McCann though.

Callum_62
24-09-2017, 10:23 PM
I'd welcome a PM too if funny stories are involved :hyper

I'm guessing McCann though.

x 3 for the PMs :greengrin

Northernhibee
24-09-2017, 10:24 PM
x 3 for the PMs :greengrin

I heard Pedro shat in the drinking fountain :hyper

Callum_62
24-09-2017, 10:26 PM
I heard he threw a glass of red wine over Petrie

Northernhibee
24-09-2017, 10:27 PM

I heard he ****s pop tarts :hyper

In all seriousness, I think McCann. Busted flush and with Houston on the market there's a ready made replacement to approach.

silverhibee
24-09-2017, 11:10 PM

Neil McCann

Forza Fred
24-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Surely any manager of Killie is a likely favourite?

jijihibby
25-09-2017, 03:19 AM
No tears for Houston going, that is for sure. This arrogant, Hibs-hating, Hertz-loving man will not be missed. In fact it could not have happened to a nicer chap.

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2017, 06:22 AM
Only one correct so far. :greengrin

GlesgaeHibby
25-09-2017, 06:27 AM
Process of elimination;

Brendan Rodgers - No
Neil Lennon - No
Steve Robinson - No
Tommy Wright - No
Derek McInnes - No
Craig Levein - No

That then just leaves Jim McIntyre, Neil McCann, Lee McCulloch and Alan Archibald.

The last two are the most likely since neither of them have got a win yet in the league.

I'll say it's Archibald.

Mad if it's Archibald. He's proved himself to be a good manager over a number of years at thistle. They've been unlucky at times this season - Huns game springs to mind.

Pete
25-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Process of elimination;

Brendan Rodgers - No
Neil Lennon - No
Steve Robinson - No
Tommy Wright - No
Derek McInnes - No
Craig Levein - No

I'll say it's Archibald.

To be honest, you could probably eliminate them all when you look at the source.

😉

pacoluna
25-09-2017, 07:09 AM

hibs.net "friends"

hibsbollah
25-09-2017, 07:24 AM
I heard Pedro shat in the drinking fountain :hyper

This is what I'm hearing too.

eastcoasthibby
25-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Neil McCann

Mccann will not miss the cash, mega bucks SKY will take back on his previous alleged 200k wage ...thank f£&k I don't have SKY ...

GreenNWhiteArmy
25-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Good scoop - McIntyre has left Ross County.

Risky move

staunchhibby
25-09-2017, 09:09 AM
McIntyre sacked this morning

MWHIBBIES
25-09-2017, 09:10 AM
League cup and consistently safe, who are they ****ing kidding, mental decision

Peevemor
25-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Strange one - there must be more to it than results.

JeMeSouviens
25-09-2017, 09:16 AM
So he produced a minor miracle to keep them up and followed that up with 2 respectable mid table finishes and a league cup. Wtf are they expecting? :confused:

stantonhibby
25-09-2017, 09:21 AM

Scooptastic

Peevemor
25-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Unless there's something dodgy behind the scenes, I'd imagine he'll be a favourite for the Falkirk job.

Moulin Yarns
So he produced a minor miracle to keep them up and followed that up with 2 respectable mid table finishes and a league cup. Wtf are they expecting? :confused:

To beat Hibs on Saturday :wink:

green day

:agree:

This seems bonkers - I mean I know they have not had a stellar start, but if they had beaten us they would only have been 2 points behind us.

I kinda understand the Houston one as he had made noises of discontent but McIntyre always seemed a good manager.

The chat has always been that the owner was really supportive and put a lot of cash in - wonder whats changed??

Lancs Harp
25-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Cathro is in his Tardis putting in the co ordinates for Ross but the laptop cant find Ross, hes now delving into his 1998 edition collins road atlas.

HFCdeb
25-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Mental.

Smartie
25-09-2017, 09:33 AM
I know a couple of County fans and they didn't like him.

Playing players out of position, too direct a style (that didn't suit the players) etc etc.

If there was a feeling that he'd lost the fans, I suppose this was inevitable.

I think they're just struggling to replace Boyce's goals. How often do you see a team lose the guy who scores the vast majority of their goals go on to struggle badly shortly after?

brog
25-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Great scoop G. I'll pay more attention to your posts in future! :greengrin Crazy decision IMO.

MyJo
25-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Stupid decision, they are suffering from selling Boyce which im pretty sure Mcintyre wasn't responsible for.

hibbysam
25-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Crazy when their next three are against bottom 6 sides. Couple of wins and they'd be into the top 6. Make a decision after those games not before.

Onceinawhile
25-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Didn't score against us so probably deserves it.

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Could be the Ross County manager, although that would be a bit hasty I think.

:top marks

MWHIBBIES
25-09-2017, 09:49 AM
Anyone know the last manager punted directly after a bad result vs Hibs?

Lancs Harp
25-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Crazy when their next three are against bottom 6 sides. Couple of wins and they'd be into the top 6. Make a decision after those games not before.

Kind of makes you wonder if they have someone lined up and felt like they had to move quickly.

ACLeith
25-09-2017, 10:03 AM
After winning the LC the interviewer tried to get him to stick the knife into us but he refused, mentioned the game could have gone either way and that we had had a cup replay leading up the game.

Always respected him after that.

Smartie
25-09-2017, 10:06 AM
After winning the LC the interviewer tried to get him to stick the knife into us but he refused, mentioned the game could have gone either way and that we had had a cup replay leading up the game.

Always respected him after that.

He did a good job at Dunfermline too, even there he was a bit under-appreciated.

IIRC a lot of the senior players at Dunfermline had rebelled and made it impossible for Steven Kenny to work there. McIntyre had been a senior player there and had to weed out all of his troublemaking pals to get the club back on track - not easy, but he did a decent job of it.

grunt
25-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Third SPL manager to go this season, and it's still only September.
Crazy.

SirDavidsNapper
25-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Stupid decision by County. They're forgetting who they are. Back down the divisions they'll pop now. Man won them a cup for goodness sake and had them punching in league. Crazy.

Sergio sledge
25-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Since their opening day victory over Dundee they have lost 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 games which on the face of it seems like poor form. However they've played 5 of the current top 6 in those games. Their 4 points have come against the only teams they've played that are outside the top 6. Seems like a crazy decision to me when their next 3 games are against bottom 6 teams and a couple of wins would put them back in contention for top 6.

Big_Franck
25-09-2017, 10:23 AM
This is madness by Ross County and I hope they go down now as a result. Sacking a man that has won them a major trophy and kept them in the league with what is probably the smallest budget is very poor IMO.

They aren't even in the relegation places and they've played Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Hibs in their first 7 games.

KDY Hibs
25-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Strange decision, I can see them joining Inverness now in their decline through the leagues......

HFCdeb
25-09-2017, 10:30 AM
This is madness by Ross County and I hope they go down now as a result. Sacking a man that has won them a major trophy and kept them in the league with what is probably the smallest budget is very poor IMO.

They aren't even in the relegation places and they've played Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Hibs in their first 7 games.

It's Danny Lennon at St Mirren all over again. That worked out well for them...

Firestarter
25-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Butcher in and relegated please.

connerg
25-09-2017, 10:49 AM

Sandy Clark. After we beat St. Johnstone 3-0 at ER.

Billy Whizz
25-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Third SPL manager to go this season, and it's still only September.
Crazy.

Cathro, McIntyre and who else?

grunt
25-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Cathro, McIntyre and who else?Oops. :embarrass

Billy Whizz
25-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Oops. :embarrass

Thought I’d missed that Pedro was dismissed😄

hibsbollah
25-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Thought I’d missed that Pedro was dismissed😄

That's a separate story. It turns out he's been soiling himself and the huns water supply.

grunt
Thought I’d missed that Pedro was dismissed😄No, my fuddled brain added McIntyre to yesterday's news about Houston. Doh.

grunt
That's a separate story. It turns out he's been soiling himself and the huns water supply.Yes, I heard about that.

Stevie Reid
25-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Crazy decision.

The season that he arrived they had lost their opening seven league games, and by the start of February had lost 16 out of 24 - after the transfer window, his first chance to change anything, they won 10 of their last 14 games. We know that they won the league cup and finished 6th the following season, and then 7th last year. No wonder managers jump ship given half a chance.

Wouldn't be surprised if he walks right into the Falkirk job. He worked with McInnes at Bristol City too, so maybe a job at The Dons.

Diclonius
25-09-2017, 11:45 AM
That's mental. McIntyre's been a fantastic manager for them.

They also sacked Adams who also did very well there.

inglisavhibs
25-09-2017, 12:06 PM
:top marks
It was a guess but Roy Magregor, who is almost solely responsible for County being where they are, is also pretty ruthless and doesn't mess about if he thinks a change is necessary. From the outside it seems very harsh:offski:

NAE NOOKIE
25-09-2017, 12:15 PM
It seems like a real knee jerk reaction ..... for a kick off the guy who scored nearly half their goals last season was sold and like most clubs that's a hard thing to replace. Then just look at their fixtures since the season started, they beat Dundee away on day one, but they haven't exactly been dealt an easy hand since then.

Aberdeen ( home ) lost ....... that's currently 2nd placed unbeaten in the league Aberdeen
Motherwell ( away ) lost ....... currently not exactly the easiest away fixture for any club
The Rangers ( home ) lost .... how many times in their entire league history home or away have Ross County even drawn with Sevco?
Partick Thistle ( home ) draw ... a game County would hope to win, but they didn't lose it
Celtic ( away ) lost .......... I mean c'mon !
Hibs ( home ) lost ..... a game they would hope to win at times, but Hibs are unbeaten away from home and they only lost narrowly

Yes they are only 2 points off the bottom, but they are also only 6 points from the top 6 ........ It seems a bit mental for a club whose only realistic ambitions are a top 6 finish and a cup win to be sacking the manager who has done both in the last few seasons so quickly.

I had a nice time at Ross County a few years ago and got on well with their fans ...... I hope for their sake Peter Houston isn't in the frame.

1van Sprou7e
25-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Sandy Clark. After we beat St. Johnstone 3-0 at ER.

So 16 years??

SanFranHibs
25-09-2017, 12:50 PM

Not quite accurate! The incident was with red wine, but he was caught drinking it with small wafers !!

The_Horde
25-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Cathro is in his Tardis putting in the co ordinates for Ross but the laptop cant find Ross, hes now delving into his 1998 edition collins road atlas.

Not true.

Heard he's found a couple of clubs but he's waiting on levein picking the right one for him..

G B Young
25-09-2017, 12:53 PM
For a comparatively tiny club like County to win the League Cup was a phenomenal achievement. Sacking the guy that managed them to that success little more than a year ago is mind-boggling.

Greentinted
25-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Not knowing what goes on at TC behind the scenes it does seem to be a right dull yin for JMc who's arguably had them over-achieving this last few seasons. A victim of his own (relative) success.

patlowe
25-09-2017, 01:51 PM
It does seem incredibly rash but playing devil's advocate - if a manager is on a downward spiral, does keeping faith with them tend to work? I'm not so sure, barring the classic example in Manchester, but perhaps that's the exception that proves the rule. There must be some stats/research out there on this.

The logic might be that, if the situation is chronic, a new manager could come in and make a difference for those crucial fixtures they have coming up, whereas the situation with McIntyre may be so terminal that it risks dooming their season.

This isn't how I feel BTW, just trying to work out why a chairman would come to such a seemingly baffling decision.

connerg
25-09-2017, 02:16 PM
So 16 years??

Yes, on this very day. It was 4-0 for us. :greengrin

highland hibbee
25-09-2017, 02:59 PM
It was a guess but Roy Magregor, who is almost solely responsible for County being where they are, is also pretty ruthless and doesn't mess about if he thinks a change is necessary. From the outside it seems very harsh:offski:

Roy certainly isn't the soft touch that some in football seem to think he is. A very shrewd businessman with his finger firmly on the pulse. There will be more comes out in the wash, that's for sure. Just because County are a small town Highland Club, never underestimate them. As Jimmy Bone found out when he out the bullet from his job.......

speedy_gonzales
25-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Not a manager but I don't think Tepi Moilanen ever played for THEM again after the Garry O game.

Smartie
25-09-2017, 04:26 PM
It does seem incredibly rash but playing devil's advocate - if a manager is on a downward spiral, does keeping faith with them tend to work? I'm not so sure, barring the classic example in Manchester, but perhaps that's the exception that proves the rule. There must be some stats/research out there on this.

The logic might be that, if the situation is chronic, a new manager could come in and make a difference for those crucial fixtures they have coming up, whereas the situation with McIntyre may be so terminal that it risks dooming their season.

This isn't how I feel BTW, just trying to work out why a chairman would come to such a seemingly baffling decision.

They went into this in the "Why England lose" book.

You get a bounce and an improvement over the next 6 fixtures, but long-term nothing changes, if anything they normally get a bit worse.

Thecat23
25-09-2017, 05:21 PM
I see STV are saying Stubbs one of the faves to get County job.

pacoluna
25-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Stubbs early favourite for job. For me Falkirk would be more attractive.

BoltonHibee
25-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Stubbs early favourite for job. For me Falkirk would be more attractive.

Can't see him taking either of those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2017, 05:38 PM

Me neither. :wink:

pacoluna
25-09-2017, 05:46 PM

Who else is he going to get? Realistically they are the kind of teams that will get him back in to management.

BoltonHibee
25-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Who else is he going to get? Realistically they are the kind of teams that will get him back in to management.

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm just going off something he said the other week

Firestarter
25-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Me neither. :wink:

Say you where a gambling man, who do you fancy for the gigs?

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Would be pretty mad if Stubbs was to end up there when one of the reasons he left us was allegedly to be closer to his family. At least in Edinburgh his family could jump on a train and be with him in a few hours. Can't see it myself.

Joe6-2
25-09-2017, 06:51 PM

Can you share? Here or PM

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Say you where a gambling man, who do you fancy for the gigs?

I am but i dont know who's getting the job in the highlands, but as soon as i get a whiff i will let you all know right after i have visited a few online bookies. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
25-09-2017, 08:03 PM
I am but i dont know who's getting the job in the highlands, but as soon as i get a whiff i will let you all know right after i have visited a few online bookies. :greengrin

Their chairman said on sporsound tonight, that he hadn’t even looked at candidates. Would start tomorrow

Thecat23
25-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Can you share? Here or PM

I’d get in a bit of bother to be honest. Don’t think it’ll be long till we see him go and some of the stories. I can say the training is honking and a lot of the players have no idea what he’s talking about!

blackpoolhibs
25-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Their chairman said on sporsound tonight, that he hadn’t even looked at candidates. Would start tomorrow

I think he's telling porkies, and has already sounded someone out but i dont know who that is yet.

Billy Whizz
25-09-2017, 08:12 PM
I think he's telling porkies, and has already sounded someone out but i dont know who that is yet.

I’m sure he has, but that’s what he said. He said he was over in Aberdeen today on business!

Bostonhibby
25-09-2017, 08:13 PM
I’d get in a bit of bother to be honest. Don’t think it’ll be long till we see him go and some of the stories. I can say the training is honking and a lot of the players have no idea what he’s talking about!Is it the chanting in Latin during training, the masses before games or confession afterwards that's making him unpopular?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thecat23
25-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Is it the chanting in Latin during training, the masses before games or confession afterwards that's making him unpopular?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

All of the above 😁

Sir David Gray
25-09-2017, 08:40 PM
Mental decision but after the Claudio Ranieri episode of last season, I'm no longer surprised when any manager gets sacked.

The short term approach taken by many clubs these days is so depressing.

mjhibby
25-09-2017, 08:46 PM

Did Jeffries not get sacked shortly after the 6-2 game. Not sure it was right after it but they didn't take the defeat very well and he got pelters when going back to the pbs.

Carheenlea
25-09-2017, 09:30 PM
I've read a few County fans on social media who are far from surprised with the announcement and feel the time for change was overdue.

Nakedmanoncrack
25-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Mental decision but after the Claudio Ranieri episode of last season, I'm no longer surprised when any manager gets sacked.

Which subsequently was shown to be clearly the right move in the interests of the club.

heretoday
25-09-2017, 09:35 PM

It's pathetic. It's like fantasy football.

Oh we're so bored with this guy. Let's try another guy.

Sir David Gray
25-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Which subsequently was shown to be clearly the right move in the interests of the club.

You can't possibly know that without having the ability to look into the future prior to Ranieri's dismissal.

calumhibee1
26-09-2017, 07:38 AM
You can't possibly know that without having the ability to look into the future prior to Ranieri's dismissal.

They were heading for relegation under Ranieri. Getting rid when they did was the right choice.

hibsbollah
26-09-2017, 08:12 AM

Ah the Sauzee defence :rolleyes: as has been said already, you can't predict future events so you have no way of knowing how Ranieri would have got on given a few months longer. Leaving natural justice, loyalty and the 2015 title to one side I'd be willing to bet he'll continue to be a better manager than Craig sheakspeare. Ranieri already has Nantes fighting above their weight in ligue 1.

ekhibee
26-09-2017, 05:42 PM
I think he's telling porkies, and has already sounded someone out but i dont know who that is yet.Yep, that's my take on it as well. Owen Coyle 1/3 favourite for the gig according to skybet.

blackpoolhibs
26-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Yep, that's my take on it as well. Owen Coyle 1/3 favourite for the gig according to skybet.

1/5 now. :greengrin

Lancs Harp
26-09-2017, 05:55 PM
1/5 now. :greengrin

I'd be very surprised if they got Coyle in, he usually comes with an entourage and isnt cheap.

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Mmm who’s been reading Hibs net for stories [emoji848] Told you there was trouble behind the scenes in that hole. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/09f40c556b549075c49acf995993395b.jpg

SouthMoroccoStu
27-09-2017, 07:04 AM
Mmm who’s been reading Hibs net for stories [emoji848] Told you there was trouble behind the scenes in that hole. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/09f40c556b549075c49acf995993395b.jpg

No mention of defication in the drinking fountain...
Surprised Jim Traynor didn't block this story

To be replaced by "everything amazing at worlds biggest and greatest club - no surrender"

mvteng
27-09-2017, 08:27 AM

"

The one thing we have seen over the last few years is that the rangers will manipulate the media any way they want to suit whatever their agenda is at the time.

maybe this is the first steps to allow them to justify punting Pedro

Thecat23
27-09-2017, 08:28 AM
The one thing we have seen over the last few years is that the rangers will manipulate the media any way they want to suit whatever is happening at the time.

maybe this is the first steps to allow them to justify punting Pedro

Only a matter of time trust me.

oneone73
27-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Only a matter of time trust me.

Hope it can wait until after we pap them in the League Cup final.

hibsbollah
27-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Told you there was trouble behind the scenes in that hole

This 'toley in the fountain' story just runs and runs:agree:

CentreLine
27-09-2017, 03:35 PM
This 'toley in the fountain' story just runs and runs:agree:

Are you suggesting there might be a sprinkling of truth in it?

JeMeSouviens
27-09-2017, 03:44 PM
No mention of defication in the drinking fountain...

To be replaced by "everything amazing at worlds biggest and greatest club - no surrender"

I'd be astonished if Jim Traynor hadn't supplied this story. It's the standard Sevco pattern when they want to sack the manager. Suddenly everything switches from rosy Hun-friendly PR to this. They'll try and ramp up pressure on him to resign to save themselves the compo. Same thing happened with Fanny-Hat and the Fat Gardener.

Pretty much the exact same story is (coincidentally) in the Sun and as we know, Jabba has total control over the Red Tops' Hun output.

hibsbollah
27-09-2017, 05:43 PM
Are you suggesting there might be a sprinkling of truth in it?

I've heard it from a few different sources now. No smoke without fire.

WhileTheChief..
27-09-2017, 05:56 PM
A few years ago Coyle practically scoffed at the idea of returning to manage in Scotland when Celtic were linked with him.

Scottish football is fine to him now though eh. Can't stand the club or him.

Hope they go down.

Smartie
27-09-2017, 06:11 PM
I've heard it from a few different sources now. No smoke without fire.

You get even more smoke when the fire has a big log in it as well.

Iggy Pope
27-09-2017, 06:14 PM
A few years ago Coyle practically scoffed at the idea of returning to manage in Scotland when Celtic were linked with him.

Scottish football is fine to him now though eh. Can't stand the club or him.

Hope they go down.

Me too. Was he busy helping Bolton Wanderers, a famous club with a fine history, to the brink of extinction at the time?

IWasThere2016
27-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Me too. Was he busy helping Bolton Wanderers, a famous club with a fine history, to the brink of extinction at the time?

It will be Coyle.. announcement tomorrow.

blackpoolhibs
27-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Bookies have stopped taking bets on this. :greengrin

WhileTheChief..
27-09-2017, 07:47 PM

Yup.

Remember hearing him being interviewed when Celtic were looking for a manger before they got Deila when he totally dismissed the idea then again just before they got Rodgers when he was practically begging for the job. Clown.

As as for Ross Co, I've never liked them. Way too many reasons to list here!

cleanyman
27-09-2017, 07:50 PM
You're.

Has this been annoying anyone else ?

D

oldbutdim
27-09-2017, 08:25 PM
You're.

D

Indeed.

The difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****.

:agree:

w pilton hibby
27-09-2017, 08:36 PM
You're.

D

Very much but not as annoying as could of or should of!

Or there/their.

CentreLine
28-09-2017, 06:34 AM
Very much but not as annoying as could of or should of!

Or there/their.

Why about of/off. That's got to be the worst

hibsbollah
28-09-2017, 06:40 AM
You get even more smoke when the fire has a big log in it as well.

Good point. And when the Daily Record do appropriate a set of balls and run the story they now have an excellent headline ready made... 'Pedro's Log Flume Shame'.

JimBHibees
28-09-2017, 08:34 AM

Agree wont have done it without lining up a replacement.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Agree wont have done it without lining up a replacement.

He did. Coyle. :wink:

Hibbyradge
28-09-2017, 08:38 AM

Cheers for the heads up :bitchy:

JimBHibees
28-09-2017, 08:38 AM

Not sure that is an upgrade to be honest. Cant remember him doing anything of note for years.