PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Development League games

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 12:25 PM
The SPFL website has most of the Hibs games up until the end of the year on their website, if anyone can get along

https://spfl.co.uk/development-league/dev-fixtures/

Admins, any chance of a sticky for a few weeks

Thecat23
24-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Happy days I can make the Falkirk game. Cheers for posting this Billy.

Iggy Pope
24-09-2017, 12:29 PM
That's a helpful post Billy, nice one.

greenlex
24-09-2017, 01:35 PM
I might be getting confused but it looks like Hearts are playing their games st Stenhousemuirs ground whilst we play at THEIR training complex. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Nevi_SOL
24-09-2017, 02:01 PM
I’m up Inverness this week. Anyone know the cost to get into the game on Tuesday against Ross County?

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 02:03 PM
I might be getting confused but it looks like Hearts are playing their games st Stenhousemuirs ground whilst we play at THEIR training complex. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Greenlex, The Oriam isn’t part of the complex they RENT from Heriot Watt, if the want to use it they have to pay extra for it! That’s why they play at Stenhouaemuir’s ground, must be cheaper for them to hire, but more expensive for them to travel
Hibs are happy to pay to use Oriam, and it’s on my doorstep. One day we’ll OWN our own indoor facility at East Mains

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 02:05 PM
I’m up Inverness this week. Anyone know the cost to get into the game on Tuesday against Ross County?

Free entry

greenlex
24-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Greenlex, The Oriam isn’t part of the complex they RENT from Heriot Watt, if the want to use it they have to pay extra for it! That’s why they play at Stenhouaemuir’s ground, must be cheaper for them to hire, but more expensive for them to travel
Hibs are happy to pay to use Oriam, and it’s on my doorstep. One day we’ll OWN our own indoor facility at East Mains
I know Billy. A complete lack of emojis on my part. I'm just having a dig at them claiming first class training facilities.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 02:10 PM
I know Billy. A complete lack of emojis on my part. I'm just having a dig at them claiming first class training facilities.

And I’ve just spent all that time replying to you😎

greenlex
24-09-2017, 02:41 PM
And I’ve just spent all that time replying to you😎:greengrin

danhibees1875
24-09-2017, 04:23 PM

Has this always been the case? I thought we played at Ainslie park?

ruthven_raiders
24-09-2017, 05:05 PM

That's what leanne said a few weeks back, next major project is a full size indoor football pitch 😊

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Has this always been the case? I thought we played at Ainslie park?

That was 2 seasons ago
Last year and this year at Oriam

Cod Boy
24-09-2017, 06:27 PM
2pm kick offs no good for the working 9 till 5 folk.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2017, 06:43 PM
2pm kick offs no good for the working 9 till 5 folk.

Oriam is booked most evenings by amateur teams I believe

delbert
01-10-2017, 12:09 PM

Hearts actually receive money from the SFA for playing their games at Stenhousemuir, whilst Hibs play at Oriam to ensure their fixtures always take place (and I would also imagine to noise up some of their rental buddies!!)