PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final in Manchester

john18722
24-09-2017, 07:20 AM
I’ll be in Manchester with a Raith supporting mate to see Man City V Burnley on the Saturday of the semi final. It was one of the few weekends where Hibs and Raith were both away from home so we decided a Premier League game would be decent.

Totally didn’t think about the league cup though! Anyone know anywhere in central Manchester which would be good to watch the game in?

Thanks in advance.

iwasthere1972
24-09-2017, 07:36 AM
I’ll be in Manchester with a Raith supporting mate to see Man City V Burnley on the Saturday of the semi final. It was one of the few weekends where Hibs and Raith were both away from home so we decided a Premier League game would be decent.

Totally didn’t think about the league cup though! Anyone know anywhere in central Manchester which would be good to watch the game in?

Thanks in advance.

Let Gordon Brown go on his own, sell your ticket and get one for Hampden.

Simples.

Hibernia&Alba
24-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Mulligans, behind House of Fraser on Deansgate, is a good bet. O'Shea's, near the gay village, shows every Celtic game.

john18722
24-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Mulligans, behind House of Fraser on Deansgate, is a good bet. O'Shea's, near the gay village, shows every Celtic game.Excellent, thanks. No doubt full of celtic fans. Hopefully they are kept quiet all afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hibernia&Alba
24-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Excellent, thanks. No doubt full of celtic fans. Hopefully they are kept quiet all afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Aye, but you'll get no trouble. It's a good place.

darwenhibby
24-09-2017, 07:18 PM
Tib street tavern on Tib street good
Northern Quarter brilliant for bars!!

jacomo
24-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Aye, but you'll get no trouble. It's a good place.

Might be an idea to wear a badge to ward off any tedious conversations though:

'Yeah I know my history, thanks'

WellingtonHibby
24-09-2017, 11:34 PM

Thanks in advance.

Lass O'Gowrie always used to show the Hibs games if asked. The owner has a soft spot for the cabbage. Just off Oxford Road, on Charles St. 2 mins for Piccadilly.