PDA

View Full Version : Tickets ross county ... patg ?

jst1875
21-09-2017, 04:06 PM
does anyone know if there will be ticket booths open for us at dingwall on saturday ?

NthCarolinaHibs
21-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Aye,there will be pods on match day for Hibs fans to buy tickets..💚⚽

Hermit Crab
21-09-2017, 04:16 PM
does anyone know if there will be ticket booths open for us at dingwall on saturday ?

Still 2 blocks (D and E) on sale online so I think its a stonewaller that there will PATB on Saturday. Details probably announced late tomorrow at some point.

Don't worry, this game was never selling out and there was no need for RC to do advance ticket sales.

jst1875
21-09-2017, 04:19 PM
cheers :flag::flag::flag::flag:

NthCarolinaHibs
21-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Ross County v Hibernian

Saturday 23rd September

Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall

KO 3.00pm

Away Fans Seat Availability

Fans will be seated in the North Stand and North/East Extension (if required). Tickets will be available to buy on the day from the Matchday Ticket Office (portacabin opposite the main entrance). Alternatively tickets can be purchased in advance from the Hibernian Ticket Office.

Hermit Crab
22-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Ross County v Hibernian

Saturday 23rd September

Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall

KO 3.00pm

Away Fans Seat Availability

Fans will be seated in the North Stand and North/East Extension (if required). Tickets will be available to buy on the day from the Matchday Ticket Office (portacabin opposite the main entrance). Alternatively tickets can be purchased in advance from the Hibernian Ticket Office.

Which begs the question why sell tickets in advance in the first place.

hibbymark
22-09-2017, 10:18 AM
I'm now unable to make tomorrow so I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested. I can meet/deliver in the Edinburgh area

hibbymark
23-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Final chance for anyone who's going to put £26 of their hard earned in the Ross County turnstile today my ticket is going to go unused if anyone wants it ?

Hibeesforever
23-09-2017, 09:20 AM
Is the Drummer going to Dingwall ? Currently at the House of Bruar, atmosphere building....