PDA

View Full Version : Hibs unbeaten v Celtic since Jan 2014

Spike Mandela
21-09-2017, 12:33 PM
What is there to fear?:wink:

Hermit Crab
22-09-2017, 08:21 AM
What is there to fear?:wink:

Apart from being rag dolled by them in a weeks time then again 3 weeks later? :greengrin :duck:

bigwheel
22-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Apart from being rag dolled by them in a weeks time then again 3 weeks later? :greengrin :duck:

lol...there is every chance of that - but it will be good to see where we are against them,. and also good to play against top players ion our country - can only help the team develop...and if they are on an off day, and we are on our game - then we can perhaps get a result.

lord bunberry
22-09-2017, 08:54 AM
They've reached almost mythical levels of brilliance amongst some people. They are a good team, but they shouldn't be feared. I'm looking forward to playing them again, I hope the players are feeling the same.

calumhibee1
22-09-2017, 09:51 AM
They've reached almost mythical levels of brilliance amongst some people. They are a good team, but they shouldn't be feared. I'm looking forward to playing them again, I hope the players are feeling the same.

When I watch them I always feel it looks like teams are throwing in goals against them. Now that may just be me not giving them the credit they deserve but I always feel a team that sets up solid and doesn't make any daft mistakes will be able to give them trouble.

MyJo
22-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Wednesday 27/09 - Away to Anderlecht
Saturday 30/09 - Hibs at Parkhead

Wednesday 18/10 - Away to Bayern
Saturday 21/10 - Hibs at Hampden

Tuesday 05/12 - Home to Anderlecht
Sunday 10/12 - Hibs at Easter Road

We are thier european hangovers :hilarious

lord bunberry
22-09-2017, 10:21 AM
When I watch them I always feel it looks like teams are throwing in goals against them. Now that may just be me not giving them the credit they deserve but I always feel a team that sets up solid and doesn't make any daft mistakes will be able to give them trouble.
I agree, I've watched them a few times this season, and they seem to make defenders look very nervous. They are undoubtedly the best team by some distance, but it does surprise me that they've gone so long undefeated.

hibby6270
22-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Wednesday 27/09 - Away to Anderlecht
Saturday 30/09 - Hibs at Parkhead

Wednesday 18/10 - Away to Bayern
Saturday 21/10 - Hibs at Hampden

Tuesday 05/12 - Home to Anderlecht
Sunday 10/12 - Hibs at Easter Road

We are thier european hangovers :hilarious

Yeah. Could work in our favour. Pity those European away games aren't in the likes of Ukraine or Kazakhstan (long flights!!). That would help even more.

By the time the December game at ER comes round, we'll have won he League cup anyway :greengrin if all "goes to plan", so a defeat at ER will be easier to stomach - no?

I'd take as a minimum a draw and a win in the first 2 games, win the cup, and a defeat at ER as an "acceptable" sacrifice. :wink: