PDA

View Full Version : Tickets semi final tickets

telford hibbee
20-09-2017, 05:24 AM
Results are all that matters in cup ties, and now that we are in another semi final how to get tickets is the next issue.
There are four of us who have season tickets that go to the games together, can we buy tickets online in one batch so that we are together or will we have to send someone to the ticket office to get them. Depending on who we get there may be a biggish demand for another trip to hampden

simple
20-09-2017, 05:41 AM
You won't have any issues getting tickets for the semi-final, will be surprised if we sell out our full allocation no matter who we get.

Beefster
20-09-2017, 05:42 AM
Results are all that matters in cup ties, and now that we are in another semi final how to get tickets is the next issue.
There are four of us who have season tickets that go to the games together, can we buy tickets online in one batch so that we are together or will we have to send someone to the ticket office to get them. Depending on who we get there may be a biggish demand for another trip to hampden

As long as you are all in the same network (or whatever it’s called), you can buy online in one transaction.

DH1875
20-09-2017, 06:45 AM
You won't have any issues getting tickets for the semi-final, will be surprised if we sell out our full allocation no matter who we get.

We might not get a 50/50 split if its Celtic or Rangers so it could well be a problem.

marinello59
20-09-2017, 06:56 AM
We might not get a 50/50 split if its Celtic or Rangers so it could well be a problem.

Why not? :confused:
Tickets won't be a problem at all, everybody can relax.:greengrin

simple
20-09-2017, 07:03 AM

We only won't get a 50/50 split if we can't sell all of our tickets, know one will have any problems getting a ticket.

Bristolhibby
20-09-2017, 07:04 AM
And if the game is not at Hampden?

Meltdown time!

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 07:10 AM

Meltdown time!

Then the loyalty points thread comes back to the top of the board.

hibbysam
20-09-2017, 07:14 AM

Meltdown time!

There's nowhere else that they could hold it.

green day
20-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Then the loyalty points thread comes back to the top of the board.

I hope we use them - Loyalty points are still showing on the account - I have loads, so Im alright Jack !!

DH1875
20-09-2017, 07:19 AM
We only won't get a 50/50 split if we can't sell all of our tickets, know one will have any problems getting a ticket.

I genuinely don't believe we would or will sell out 25k tickets for a semi against either celtic or rangers.

calumhibee1
20-09-2017, 07:25 AM
There's nowhere else that they could hold it.

If we were to get Motherwell then there's plenty places we could play it. Granted none of them are particularly exciting stadiums and alot of them wouldn't be particularly handy for Hibs fans but you could easily play it at Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, even Tannadice would probably be big enough.

calumhibee1
20-09-2017, 07:25 AM
I genuinely don't believe we would or will sell out 25k tickets for a semi against either celtic or rangers.

I'd be surprised if we sold more than 15k. Like it or not, and I don't buy into the big cup wee cup pish, but it's the league cup, not the Scottish and it's a semi final, not a final. A lot of fair weather fans won't be interested in it.

hibee_girl
20-09-2017, 07:26 AM

Meltdown time!

Would imagine it'll be at hampden, Morton v Aberdeen was there last year

DH1875
20-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Why not? :confused:
Tickets won't be a problem at all, everybody can relax.:greengrin

If we get celtic we won't sell out half. Maybe sell around 16k tickets for that but they won't give us 16k tickets. They would give us half or 12k tickets and I reckon we'd only end up getting the 12k which would then result in 4k Hibs fans who wanted to go not getting a ticket.

SunshineOnLeith
20-09-2017, 07:33 AM
If we get celtic we won't sell out half. Maybe sell around 16k tickets for that but they won't give us 16k tickets. They would give us half or 12k tickets and I reckon we'd only end up getting the 12k which would then result in 4k Hibs fans who wanted to go not getting a ticket.

Ah yes, who can forget the mad ticket scramble for the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 where 'they' only gave us 12 thousand tickets.

Honestly, where do people get this garbage? We'll get as many tickets as we need.

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 07:41 AM
As I'm about to move home to a 'well presented' wee property right round the corner from Hampden, I shall be expecting as many tickets as I need, as a local resident.

:wink:

Hermit Crab
20-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Ah yes, who can forget the mad ticket scramble for the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 where 'they' only gave us 12 thousand tickets.

Honestly, where do people get this garbage? We'll get as many tickets as we need.

Everyone who wants one will get one including the auntie Ethels and uncle not been for years.

green&left
20-09-2017, 07:52 AM

If its the dons it'll be a 50/50 split much the same as last year's Scottish. If its either of OF we'll get from the South stand and sell behind the goals to the north. Either way we'll get as much tickets as we need and it won't be a problem for anyone, season ticket holder or not getting one. Rangers and Celtic unless playing each other would struggle to take 30,000 to a league cup semi BTW.

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 07:54 AM
As I'm about to move home to a 'well presented' wee property right round the corner from Hampden, I shall be expecting as many tickets as I need, as a local resident.

Does it have a drive way?...

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Does it have a drive way?...

Parking Fee is 50 quid per car...

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 07:57 AM
Parking Fee is 50 quid per car...

Can I pay with my loyalty points?

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Can I pay with my loyalty points?

I'll check with the club first before commiting myself.

However, I can put you in touch with a couple of wee local neds who'd happily 'mind yer car fur a quid, mister'

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYmhGFkog96ELBR99Yk86FoB35UfAdS aD1qFY7-cQ6LXBXhF48EA

Billy Whizz
20-09-2017, 08:06 AM
If we get Rangers or Celtic at hampden, we'll get 20,000 or so tickets,
With Hibs having around 13,000 or so, will it be one per season ticket holder it the 1st wave?

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 08:23 AM
With Hibs having around 13,000 or so, will it be one per season ticket holder it the 1st wave?

It'll have to be.

IWasThere2016
20-09-2017, 08:29 AM

It should be IMHO (said as a non-ST)

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 08:31 AM

It would be a bit silly not to do it like that.

J-C
20-09-2017, 08:37 AM
It would be a bit silly not to do it like that.

It's the way it's always done, season ticket 1st go then onto general sale, we'll take around 18-20,000 to the game.

lord bunberry
20-09-2017, 08:38 AM

Is that code for you're going to Barlinnie :wink:

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Forgot this is weekend semis now, wouldn't be surprised if we sell out if it's Rangers. Scenes galore.

Billy Whizz
20-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Forgot this is weekend semis now, wouldn't be surprised if we sell out if it's Rangers. Scenes galore.

More than likely Saturday lunchtime for Hibs, as we play Hearts the Tuesday after, unless they change this fixture again

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 09:22 AM
More than likely Saturday lunchtime for Hibs, as we play Hearts the Tuesday after, unless they change this fixture again

Are we playing them on BT? If so it will be the Saturday as they control the tv fixtures. Suits me big time the Saturday too.

Billy Whizz
20-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Are we playing them on BT? If so it will be the Saturday as they control the tv fixtures. Suits me big time the Saturday too.

Both on BT

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Both on BT

Almost a certainty then mate. BT will make sure of it.

hibbysam
20-09-2017, 09:29 AM
If we were to get Motherwell then there's plenty places we could play it. Granted none of them are particularly exciting stadiums and alot of them wouldn't be particularly handy for Hibs fans but you could easily play it at Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, even Tannadice would probably be big enough.

Hibs vs Motherwell in Aberdeen or dundee? On a Saturday lunchtime...

I was being presumptuous, however, in thinking it will be Aberdeen nd Celtic going through. The fact their are no other half decent stadia on the central belt means all semis will be at Hampden this year.

Pretty Boy
20-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Hibs will come very close to selling out imo.

I think some are still underestimating just how big an impact the Scottish Cup win has had on the Hibs support.

Pretty Boy
20-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Hibs vs Motherwell in Aberdeen or dundee? On a Saturday lunchtime...

I was being presumptuous, however, in thinking it will be Aberdeen nd Celtic going through. The fact their are no other half decent stadia on the central belt means all semis will be at Hampden this year.

I've always wondered what the bottom tier at Celtic Park holds. 30K maybe?

That would be a perfect size for some semi finals, would be conductive to a good atmosphere and would look good on TV.

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Is that code for you're going to Barlinnie :wink:

Did I mention it was a BIG Hoos?

telford hibbee
20-09-2017, 10:51 AM
As long as you are all in the same network (or whatever it’s called), you can buy online in one transaction.

How do you set up the network?

DH1875
20-09-2017, 11:58 AM

A Scottish cup final is not the same as a league cup semi-final and you know that. Draw celtic and we will take 15-16 thousand fans maximum to the game.

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 12:03 PM
A Scottish cup final is not the same as a league cup semi-final and you know that. Draw celtic and we will take 15-16 thousand fans maximum to the game.

During the week maybe but on the back of our cup win and the chance of
Seeing Liam Henderson in person or on the big screen at Hampden again I think you will be surprised. Celtic and it will
Be family friendly to an extent too.

jgl07
20-09-2017, 12:06 PM
It's a virtual certainty to be at Hampden.

The only suitable grounds to accommodate the expected support for Hibs are Aberdeen (too far away), Tannadice (too small and too crap) Tynecastle (not finished), Easter Road (ruled out), Ibrox, and Parkhead. That latter two can also be ruled out as Hampden is in the same City and available).

If Tynecastle was finished and Hibs drew Aberdeen or Motherwell, it would be the natural choice. Maybe for 2018-19 season?

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 12:07 PM

The only suitable grounds to accommodate the expected support for Hibs are Aberdeen (too far away), Tannadice (too small and too crap) Tynecastle (not finished), Easter Road (ruled out), Ibrox, and Parkhead. That latter two can also be ruled out as Hampden is in the same City and available).

If Tynecastle was finished and Hibs drew Aberdeen or Motherwell, it would be the natural choice. Maybe for 2018-19 season?

All it takes for it to be at Hampden is one of the clubs want it there. We won't agree to it being anywhere else logistically nor capacity so it will be at Hampden.

The bus shelter would be too small for us v sheep. Lots of people missed out on tickets v the saints the other year and we got three thirds that day.

Keith_M
20-09-2017, 12:12 PM
All it takes for it to be at Hampden is one of the clubs want it there. We won't agree to it being anywhere else logistically nor capacity so it will be at Hampden.

The bus shelter would be too small for us v sheep. Lots of people missed out on tickets v the saints the other year and we got three thirds that day.

Is that the same as getting ALL the tickets?

:greengrin

KeithTheHibby
20-09-2017, 12:15 PM
The semi's are at the weekend so may swell the crowd slightly.

The powers that be appear to be giving the LC more prestige than before hence weekend semi dates.

FWIW regardless of who is in the draw both will be at Hampden and we will get our usual 22k tickets. Whether we sell them all or not is another matter.

Carheenlea
20-09-2017, 12:17 PM
How do you set up the network?

You access your homepage on the eticketing site, then click on "account" then click "your account", then "my network". You then compile your network by adding your friends surnames and client ref number, then add them to your network and your list can then be accessed when purchasing tickets when you have to allocate to individual fans.

G B Young
20-09-2017, 12:18 PM

Even if Tynecastle wasn't a building site at present, I don't think it would be big enough if it was Hibs v Aberdeen. The sheep would want half the tickets and given that we could have filled the stadium ourselves for the St Johnstone semi last year I think Hampden is the only option for that one.

Or how about Murrayfield? If the game's in October the football posts will still be in place for the yams' games.

Firestarter
20-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Is that the same as getting ALL the tickets?

:greengrin

:greengrin three quarters I meant.

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Are the kick offs at 3pm? Earlier in the season the the LC games were played at 3pm and on tv.

hibee_girl
20-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Are the kick offs at 3pm? Earlier in the season the the LC games were played at 3pm and on tv.

They were 12.15 and 2.15 kick offs last season

Danderhall Hibs
20-09-2017, 02:53 PM
They were 12.15 and 2.15 kick offs last season

:aok: must only be the pre season games they get away with it.

davhibby
20-09-2017, 03:30 PM

The group games were technically pre season so before the tv curfew was in place

LancashireHibby
20-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Apologies if I've missed it but am I right in thinking the semi is October 21/22? Had already bought train tickets to Glasgow for our game at Killie so sincerely hope we play on the Saturday!

the pie eater
20-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Apologies if I've missed it but am I right in thinking the semi is October 21/22? Had already bought train tickets to Glasgow for our game at Killie so sincerely hope we play on the Saturday!

Correct young man.

LancashireHibby
20-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Correct young man.
Jackpot. About time I landed lucky on something like this!

kaimendhibs
20-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Apologies if I've missed it but am I right in thinking the semi is October 21/22? Had already bought train tickets to Glasgow for our game at Killie so sincerely hope we play on the Saturday!Almost certainly the Sat due to the derby being the foll tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SunshineOnLeith
20-09-2017, 04:24 PM

I know.

You said we'd only get 12 thousand tickets, though. Which is balls.

DH1875
20-09-2017, 04:54 PM
I know.

You said we'd only get 12 thousand tickets, though. Which is balls.

Nope, I said we might only end up getting 12 thousand because we won't sell out a 50/50 split against celtic. You then mentioned the cup final which you've already agreed isn't the same thing.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves anyway. Might not even be celtic but if it is I'm not sure how it works if we don't take the 50/50 split. Rather than drop down to the 12k mark is it possible for us to get maybes 16k-18k tickets and celtic get the rest or would segregation be a problem and we'd need to take the 50/50 split.

davhibby
20-09-2017, 05:48 PM
Nope, I said we might only end up getting 12 thousand because we won't sell out a 50/50 split against celtic. You then mentioned the cup final which you've already agreed isn't the same thing.

We are getting way ahead of ourselves anyway. Might not even be celtic but if it is I'm not sure how it works if we don't take the 50/50 split. Rather than drop down to the 12k mark is it possible for us to get maybes 16k-18k tickets and celtic get the rest or would segregation be a problem and we'd need to take the 50/50 split.

Celtic would struggle to sell more than 20k for a semi against us, all you need to do is have a look at the attendances in their non old firm semis recently to see that

weecounty hibby
20-09-2017, 08:48 PM

Is this just because we play there at least once per season now??

telford hibbee
21-09-2017, 04:06 AM
You access your homepage on the eticketing site, then click on "account" then click "your account", then "my network". You then compile your network by adding your friends surnames and client ref number, then add them to your network and your list can then be accessed when purchasing tickets when you have to allocate to individual fans.
sorted thanks for that

Hibernia&Alba
21-09-2017, 06:01 AM
I'm sure there will be plenty of interest regardless of who we draw, though a Celtc tie might put a few off, due to the decreased chance of winning. I wouldn't be surprised to see the allocation not far off selling out.

hibee_girl
21-09-2017, 06:16 AM
School holidays might have an impact on the crowd too, we're missing it as we're on holiday.

NAE NOOKIE
21-09-2017, 12:13 PM
If its Aberdeen, Sevco or Celtic Hampden is a certainty ..... with the Wongadome unlikely to be ready on time the only two grounds outside of Glasgow big enough to play a semi final against Motherwell are Pittodrie ( 22,000 ) and Rugby Park (18,000 ) ..... It would be daft to send two teams from the central belt all the way to Aberdeen and Rugby park has a plastic pitch which I'm sure both Hibs and Motherwell wouldn't want .. though I think a packed Rugby park would make for a great atmosphere, certainly better than 18,000 scattered around Hampden.

Celtic and The Rangers regularly fail to sell their full allocation for semi finals unless its against each other and I doubt it would be any different if they draw us ..... the lowest allocation we could expect for any tie will be 20,000, whether we can sell that many is a different matter.

Our average support for semi finals is between 16 and 18 thousand and I think its unlikely we will do better than that no matter who we play .... everybody who wants a ticket will get one.

Billy Whizz
21-09-2017, 12:27 PM
School holidays might have an impact on the crowd too, we're missing it as we're on holiday.

I know 15 season tickets holders who are away on a stag that weekend, poor planning in my opinion😂