PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Ardenttwo
18-09-2017, 05:45 AM
Will I get the Livvi game on HIbs TV ?

Curried
18-09-2017, 08:01 AM

According to their webpage its live video for international subscribers, and live audio for subscribers in the UK/ROI

Not In The Know
18-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Can I just say that this season Hibs TV has been absolutely brilliant. The additional pre match content and especially the match coverage with multiple camera angles, replays and great commentary, its better than the BBC.

Forza Fred
18-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Can I just say that this season Hibs TV has been absolutely brilliant. The additional pre match content and especially the match coverage with multiple camera angles, replays and great commentary, its better than the BBC.

I'll second that!

California-Hibs
18-09-2017, 10:10 AM

The multiple camera angles etc come from the BBC! It's their camera feed Hibs now use (which is fantastic, as it's so good watching Hibs TV now and it's like we're live on the Telly).

One of the big perks of being back in the top league.

h1bs4life
18-09-2017, 11:55 AM
For you people with Hibs tv how long does it take them to respond. Daughter away working in USA for a year. Have paid to gift her Hibs TV. Money off , receipt from sports media await code. Was getting error message when trying to contact them over them the weekend although might have went through now. Cheers

Billy
18-09-2017, 11:59 AM
For you people with Hibs tv how long does it take them to respond. Daughter away working in USA for a year. Have paid to gift her Hibs TV. Money off , receipt from sports media await code. Was getting error message when trying to contact them over them the weekend although might have went through now. Cheers

Have you checked your spam filter? The email may have gone there.

I'll drop you an email within the next few minutes :thumbsup:

h1bs4life
18-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Have you checked your spam filter? The email may have gone there.

I'll drop you an email within the next few minutes :thumbsup:
Cheers Billy got your email. Will get her to check / activate. Thanks for your help.

houstonhibbee
18-09-2017, 01:15 PM
The multiple camera angles etc come from the BBC! It's their camera feed Hibs now use (which is fantastic, as it's so good watching Hibs TV now and it's like we're live on the Telly).

That being said why can't hibs tv be allowed to get the feeds from BBC for away games for overseas subscribers?

Peevemor
18-09-2017, 01:31 PM

For the live stream, it's normally only a single camera unless the match is being televised at the same time.

Still a good service though.

California-Hibs
18-09-2017, 02:33 PM
For the live stream, it's normally only a single camera unless the match is being televised at the same time.

Nope. That was the case before hand, last season. Every game so far this season and from now on will see us have multiple cameras for every single home game, as I said, kindly provided by the bbc. This comes straight from Cliff himself as I enquired a few weeks ago 👍

Peevemor
18-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Nope. That was the case before hand, last season. Every game so far this season and from now on will see us have multiple cameras for every single home game, as I said, kindly provided by the bbc. This comes straight from Cliff himself as I enquirer a few weeks ago 👍

I must be losing it in that case - I watched the entire match on Saturday and I don't remember multiple cameras. :confused:

California-Hibs
18-09-2017, 02:43 PM
I must be losing it in that case - I watched the entire match on Saturday and I don't remember multiple cameras. :confused:

Actually now you've got me second guessing myself haha. The game that I messaged Cliff about was after the Hamilton game (which wasn't a live game) and had the multiple angles and as I said above that was my response, that it's a perk of being in the top league and will be the norm

California-Hibs
18-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Come to think about it your right, the camera was in the west on Saturday and not the East where the bbc ones are

Septimus
18-09-2017, 03:02 PM

I would normally agree but on Saturday the whole match was out of focus for me.

Billy
18-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Click on the HD button that is located on the player, this will allow you to change the quality of the stream.

When you connect, the system will look to make the best connection but sometimes it will fall back to auto and due to this, you can get a blurry picture etc.

If you are using WIFI, switch to an Ethernet cable where possible.

Billy
18-09-2017, 03:13 PM

As previously mentioned, when possible there will be a match feed from the broadcast company - generally for SPFL matches. For Cup games, this will revert to a single camera, unless it is a broadcast game and a feed can be arranged.

Billy
18-09-2017, 03:17 PM
If anyone requires support or has questions for Hibs TV, email: support@hibernianfc.co.uk

Not In The Know
18-09-2017, 06:25 PM
Come to think about it your right, the camera was in the west on Saturday and not the East where the bbc ones are

i can confirm there was definitely multiple cameras on Saturday.

Not In The Know
18-09-2017, 06:27 PM

and Ambrose...

The Green Goblin
18-09-2017, 06:43 PM

I'll second that!

"Thirded"!

Fantastic product, run by dedicated fans. I love it and don't know what I would do without it.

BoomtownHibees
18-09-2017, 06:46 PM

The BBC highlights from Saturdays game was from the West stand

AL-Qaholik
19-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Is there any way to watch the game on TV in the UK??

JK Rolling
19-09-2017, 06:57 PM
Is there any way to watch the game on TV in the UK??

This might help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWuxJQytbyM

Peevemor
19-09-2017, 07:57 PM
i can confirm there was definitely multiple cameras on Saturday.
Definitely a single camera for the live stream tonight (same as Saturday).

Still Smiling
19-09-2017, 09:01 PM
I watched the game in Anchorage and the picture and commentary was really good. Thought Dylan looked good when he came on.

Andy74
20-09-2017, 11:59 AM
Watched the game at midnight as I couldn't make the match.

I can't get the picture sharp at all, says it is on highest HD level and I'm on a new MacBook on a very quick broadband set up. Still pretty blurry.

Mango Man
20-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Watched the game at midnight as I couldn't make the match.

I can't get the picture sharp at all, says it is on highest HD level and I'm on a new MacBook on a very quick broadband set up. Still pretty blurry.

Usually find it works if you click on the HD part and then click the 1500 option, clears right up.

My_Wife_Camille
20-09-2017, 02:11 PM
There was 100% multiple cameras on Saturday as they spent half the game focusing on things other than the actual match.

Andy74
20-09-2017, 02:34 PM
Usually find it works if you click on the HD part and then click the 1500 option, clears right up.

Had it on that, still blurry!

Billy
20-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Had it on that, still blurry!

Drop me an email with your username and I will look into this or help to track down the issue.

support@hibernianfc.co.uk

andybev1
20-09-2017, 02:51 PM

They are showing the whole game and highlights and behind the goal and pitchside views.

so yes :)

There was a problem with the live coverage last night though. I think it was meant to be video cocerafe but I only got audio.

Billy
20-09-2017, 02:58 PM
They are showing the whole game and highlights and behind the goal and pitchside views.

so yes :)

There was a problem with the live coverage last night though. I think it was meant to be video cocerafe but I only got audio.

Are you in the UK with a UK subscription? If so, then it's audio only. Just had a look and you should only be receiving audio. Any problems, drop me an email.

andybev1
20-09-2017, 03:02 PM
Are you in the UK with a UK subscription? If so, then it's audio only.

Yes, I thought so but thought maybe when sky is not showing it we would maybe get it.

Just got up - did not see all of the answers you got already.

The pitchside highlights were good I thought. I agree with the poster that hibs tv is good this season but I just wish we could show our own games - it is ridiculous but I guess there is money involved and clubs need all they an get these days.

andybev1
20-09-2017, 03:04 PM
I guess it must be possible to register a subscription using an app like hola so it looks like you are abroad. thus allowing the service those abroad would get.