PDA

View Full Version : Yam fuds

N M 156
17-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Had a yam boasting about how they are playing in the biggest stadium in Scotland. Obsessed about crowds. I don't care, we will finish above you!

Springbank
17-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Hearts playing at murrayfield with 43000 unsold seats.

Maybe they could play at the maracana and achieve 183000 unsold tickets

Captain Trips
17-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Had a yam boasting about how they are playing in the biggest stadium in Scotland. Obsessed about crowds. I don't care, we will finish above you!

Indeed and the most empty stadium also.

Pretty Boy
17-09-2017, 09:56 PM
They are playing at the biggest stadium in Scotland, with more empty seats than taken ones, because the building of their own stand has been a shambles from start to nearly finish. They don't even have the biggest stadium in Edinburgh let alone Scotland.

It's such a Hearts thing to boast about; 'aye we're borrowing a huge stadium eh? Big club and that. Pure dead famous.'

Utter clowns.

GreenNWhiteArmy
17-09-2017, 09:56 PM
We had more fans at home to motherwell than they did at their big opening game at Murrayfield where they could have rammed the big team nonsense down our throats with a decent enough home turn out.

Even with the almost free tickets they were dishing out they got a pathetic home crowd. **** off. Freaks

iwasthere1972
17-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Hearts playing at murrayfield with 43000 unsold seats.

Maybe they could play at the maracana and achieve 183000 unsold tickets

Would have been 51,000 empty seats if it hadn't been for the big support that Aberdeen brought with them.

Deansy
17-09-2017, 10:36 PM

Just shows the IQ. of the average yam - boasting about a situation that's been brought about by his own club's total and utter incompetence !.

high bee
17-09-2017, 10:37 PM
They should be proud, they're playing in front of more empty seats than any team in Britain (unless Queen's Park are at home).

Hibernia&Alba
17-09-2017, 10:45 PM

That type of Jambo is mentally ill. I don't get why some of them are so obsessed with trying to convince the world that Hearts are a big club. If they could sell out Murrayfield, then fair enough, but it's three-quarters empty. What is wrong with these nutters?

Steve20
18-09-2017, 12:55 AM

It's pathetic they boast about playing at Murrayfield. Not sure about that last comment. We won't finish above them unless we dramatically improve.

Forza Fred
18-09-2017, 02:46 AM
They are playing at the biggest stadium in Scotland, with more empty seats than taken ones, because the building of their own stand has been a shambles from start to nearly finish. They don't even have the biggest stadium in Edinburgh let alone Scotland.

It's such a Hearts thing to boast about; 'aye we're borrowing a huge stadium eh? Big club and that. Pure dead famous.'

Utter clowns.

They probably believe they borrowed it from themselves.....

SirDavidsNapper
18-09-2017, 04:27 AM
They were waxing lyrical about the 24k last week forgetting the sheep made up almost a third of that

broondog
18-09-2017, 06:45 AM
does anyone give a **** about attendances?

Embarrassing from them as always

Jack Hackett
18-09-2017, 12:30 PM
does anyone give a **** about attendances?

Embarrassing from them as always

They do... which is why the hilarity level is set to 11 atm

California-Hibs
18-09-2017, 12:38 PM
We had more home fans on Saturday vs Motherwell than they had in their home opener vs Aberdeen at Murrayfield.......apparently also giving tickets away .......says it all.

Don't let them fool you, they're full of keek and deep down know their place. Even once completed I'm sure I read it'll still be slightly smaller than Easter Road.

Scouse Hibee
18-09-2017, 03:42 PM
Hearts the gypsies of Scottish football, first Herriot Watt now Murrayfield.

Hibernia&Alba
18-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Hearts the gypsies of Scottish football, first Herriot Watt now Murrayfield.

Some might call them hobos.

Bostonhibby
19-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Some might call them hobos.I'm sure they'd prefer travellers, classier sounding[emoji6]

Bell ends.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Eyrie
19-09-2017, 07:47 PM
I'm sure they'd prefer travellers, classier sounding[emoji6]

Bell ends.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm sure travellers would be offended by any comparison to Hearts.

Joe6-2
19-09-2017, 07:48 PM
They should be proud, they're playing in front of more empty seats than any team in Britain (unless Queen's Park are at home).

I think they would still win that one!