PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Barker

Swedish prince
16-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Pack your bags mate and head home. Thee worst winger I've ever seen in a hibs jersey. No way back for him bottle merchant

Carheenlea
16-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Grow up.

ClewsHibs
16-09-2017, 05:55 PM
This is a joke isnt it?

R'Albin
16-09-2017, 05:56 PM
****ing nonsense.

Pretty Boy
16-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Nonsense. He was giving Well all sorts of problems in the 1st half although admittedly faded in the 2nd.

The biggest criticism I would have of him, and McGinn, today is they showed a tendency to overplay rather than keep it simple.

Swedish prince
16-09-2017, 05:57 PM
This is a joke isnt it?

Not atall he doesn't look one bit interested

hibsbollah
16-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Great first half, faded a bit in the second. I can only assume the OP is on morphine after being kicked in the head and savaged by a llama.

Swedish prince
16-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Nonsense. He was giving Well all sorts of problems in the 1st half although admittedly faded in the 2nd.

The biggest criticism I would have of him, and McGinn, today is they showed a tendency to overplay rather than keep it simple.

Offered zero going back movement off the ball terrible and for giving the problems put some good crosses in after he turned in and out about 10 times by then every striker had made there runs

Danderhall Hibs
16-09-2017, 06:01 PM
I thought he had a really good half hour, maybe even 1st half. Then he didn't come out for the 2nd half.

frazeHFC
16-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Certainly not the worst winger we've had, but still not very good.

Thecat23
16-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Pack your bags mate and head home. Thee worst winger I've ever seen in a hibs jersey. No way back for him bottle merchant

**** off you melt.

cleanyman
16-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Ha.

He was fine first half. Harsh.

heretoday
He was good in the first half and made the second goal so he cannot be said to have been poor. Not great exactly.

Pretty Boy
Offered zero going back movement off the ball terrible and for giving the problems put some good crosses in after he turned in and out about 10 times by then every striker had made there runs

He was taking a while to get crosses in because Motherwell were doubling up on him every time. Probably because they identified he was dangerous.

hibsbollah
16-09-2017, 06:04 PM

Your drip has fallen out. Nurse!

Smartie
16-09-2017, 06:04 PM

Oooft.

I take you only got in at half-time?

He seems to be every bit the inconsistent youngster which you'd probably expect of a player with his lack of experience.

I though he was incredible first half, almost unplayable.

Then he disappeared.

He was so good in the first half, Lennon would have been lynched if he'd have taken him off. Yet when he fell out of the game, so did we.

Barker will make a serious contribution for us this season and will go on to have an excellent career at big clubs.

I for one don't want him to be packing any bags just yet.

DTS
16-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Wow. Best player for us first half was tormenting the full back, however like everyone else faded second half and was surprised he lasted the game looked tired

Dalianwanda
16-09-2017, 06:08 PM

Click bait, well done :fishin:

jaf
16-09-2017, 06:11 PM
I was in the hibs kid section and he looked bright and effective every time he got ball, motherwell paid close attention to him.
Second half i barely say him on the ball and made some mistakes. Saying that he wasnt the only one in the second half.

deekster
16-09-2017, 06:13 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
He he he he he he he he he he he he
Cheers I needed a laugh
MELT!!!!!

hibees 7062
16-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Belter :greengrin

Ozyhibby
16-09-2017, 06:17 PM
I thought he was excellent today for an hour until he switched wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Captain....
16-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Decent first half..he stretched 'Well down the left and put in more than a few decent balls. I will say he only looks like he has 35 mins in him fitness wise just now..tires very quickly. I'd like to see him realise when to release the ball as there are times he over does it but I doubt he's the only winger that's faced that criticism.

I think one of the problems we're facing out of possession is that McGinn and Bartley today are getting outnumbered in the middle and we're far too easy to play thru dragging the defence out of position.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob Box Fish
16-09-2017, 06:22 PM
First half he was excellent beat his man every time and got a cross in second half like the rest of the team he had a mare .

Hermit Crab
16-09-2017, 06:23 PM

Shut up ya clown, if he's the worst you've ever seen then you cant have supported Hibs for very long.

Swedish prince
16-09-2017, 06:24 PM
****ing GOD forbid people on here have an opinion

Billychaotic182
16-09-2017, 06:24 PM
He definitely faded in the second half but to anyone who suggests he was poor and a terrible winger need to have a word. Allen O'Brian anyone?!

Ozyhibby
16-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Decent first half..he stretched 'Well down the left and put in more than a few decent balls. I will say he only looks like he has 35 mins in him fitness wise just now..tires very quickly. I'd like to see him realise when to release the ball as there are times he over does it but I doubt he's the only winger that's faced that criticism.

I think one of the problems we're facing out of possession is that McGinn and Bartley today are getting outnumbered in the middle and we're far too easy to play thru dragging the defence out of position.

Agree, don't think we can play Boyle and barker together. Need McGeogh in midfield.

KWJ
16-09-2017, 06:27 PM
**** off you melt.

Pretty much. Welt. Back to facebook ya bairn.

Guessing he's not been round long at all.

*remembers Paul Tosh and shudders*

Hermit Crab
16-09-2017, 06:28 PM

Theres having an opinion and theres posting crap to deliberately get reactions which is what you've done, He was our best player in the first half. Same last week.

kaimendhibs
What a **** thread. Lad was excellent first half and heavily involved in our 2nd goal. As for the worst, remember Alan O Brien?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
He definitely faded in the second half but to anyone who suggests he was poor and a terrible winger need to have a word. Allen O'Brian anyone?!

Oh yes, howler.

Allant1981
16-09-2017, 06:29 PM

away and dont talk pish

Sioux
16-09-2017, 06:30 PM

Ah but.....

There's a swathe of geniuses on here who tell you that the 4 4 2 system with two wingers is the way football should be played. That can work for a certain amount if time until the two centre mid players, understandably, run out of steam because they are usually up against three midfielders, playing narrow, and sometimes a holding midfielder.

Carheenlea
16-09-2017, 06:30 PM

Expressing an opinion is fine, but that opening post is more an insult to one of our players than an opinion.

BoomtownHibees
16-09-2017, 06:31 PM
Swedish prince pack your bags mate and head home. Thee worst post I've ever seen on a hibs website. No way back for you bottle merchant

stoneyburn hibs
16-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Absolutely mental to suggest he wasn't interested.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Thought that Trolls were form Norway not Sweden. Live and learn I suppose.

NOLA
16-09-2017, 06:37 PM
The OP is missing his scrip, BB needs games, he's already showing he's got quality. Just needs match fitness

WhileTheChief..
16-09-2017, 06:40 PM
Thought he was brilliant first half.

macca70
He was non existent 2nd half, why Boyle was subbed before Batker was baffling unless it was due to fitness with Boyle just coming. Ack from injury.

Pretty Boy
As misguided as I believe the OP was it's not just descending into a free for all to abuse them. That goes for people calling others 'roasters', 'welts' and 'clowns' on other threads as well. Some of you would do well to remember you have complained about abuse in the past.

Thread closed and others will follow if people can't debate like adults.